Home Discussion Discuss: Java clone method example

• Clone program isnt compiled...vivek barange April 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM

I was trying 2 compile this code but it gives some error at compile time - clone has protected access in java.lang.object...Plz tell the reason why i m unable 2 access dis code...

• Cloneable interface?sasikumar November 15, 2011 at 4:33 AM

why isnt this implementing Cloneable interface???

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Clone method example in Java
Clone method example in Java       Clone method example in Java programming language Given example of java clone() method illustrates, how to use clone() method. The Cloneable 

General

Java clone method example
Java clone method example       Java clone method is used to present the duplication of object.... The clone ( ) is  a constructor that call the clone method of super class 

General

clone method in Java
clone() method in Java is used to create and return copy of the object. Clone... example we will learn how clone() method works and is used. import java.util..... public clone() method is not specified in many interfaces and abstract 

Java Beginners

clone method - Java Beginners
clone method  I want to copy a reference which the class name is B and the variable name is A. I used clone method.After I have the class name C which is same with b class. C=(A) B.cloneObject(); I make a clone method 

General

Java ArrayList clone
It returns the copy of the given ArrayList object as the Object class. So it must be casted to the ArrayList for further use. Java Arraylist Clone Example import java.util.*; public class List1 { public static 

Java Interview Questions

what is the use of clone() in real time scenario?
the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/java/java-get-example/java-clone...what is the use of clone() in real time scenario?  what is the use of clone() in real time scenario?   Hi Friend, Clone() method is used 

General

Example to show clone exception in java
Example to show clone exception in java   ... that helps you to understand Clone exception in java. The Tutorial describe you an example from clone exception. By Clone we have a method for duplication 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Clone Object
method is used to control the cloning process. A clone object is created...() method is defined,  __clone() method of the newly created object is called...PHP Clone Objects: Meaning of clone is that make multiple identical copies 

Java Interview Questions

clone() method of object class - Java Interview Questions
clone method of object class  Why clone() method is defined in Object class.As clone() method is inherited when Clone able Interface is implemented? Please help me in this regard. Thanks in advance 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM Attribute Example, How to create clone of attribute in java.
JDOM Attribute Example, How to create clone of attribute in java. In this tutorial, we will see how to create a clone of attribute in java by using JDOM... documents, it is a tree based Java api In this example, we use few 

General

JavaScript Array Clone
that we have used the property prototype to use clone() method. Prototype...; <head> <h2> Use of Clone() method </h2>...;b>After using clone() method, the array is copied: </b>"+arr2 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript cloneNode example
. JavaScript cloneNode() method creates a clone copy of the given node object...: In our example code for creating a clone of given node object we have created... JavaScript cloneNode example    

XML

DOM importnode, Example of importnode method of document interface.
XmlDocument.ImportNode() Example In this example, we are going to know how we... document. The importNode () method creates the duplicate of the node... . The method importNode(Node importedNode, boolean deep) have two parameters, Node 

Java Beginners

example of sleep and wait method
example of sleep and wait method  write a program to use the sleep and wait method of thread class 

Core Java

Example of keySet method of HashMap.
Example of keySet method of HashMap. In this example, we will introduce to you about the keySet method of HashMap. It returns a Set of keys of HashMap. Code:  HashMapKeySet.java package net.roseindia.java; import 

Core Java

Example of containsKey method of HashMap.
Example of containsKey method of HashMap. The containsKey is a method of HashMap class. It always returns boolean value. It checks that the key is present or not in HashMap.  If the given key is present in map, than is returns true 

Core Java

Example of containsValues method of HashMap.
Example of containsValues method of HashMap. The containsValues is a method of HashMap class. It always returns boolean value. It checks, whether the values is present in HashMap or not.  If the given values is present in map, than 

Java Beginners

Static Method in java with realtime Example
Static Method in java with realtime Example  could you please make me clear with Static Method in java with real-time Example 

Servlets

AsyncContext complete method example
In this section, you will learn about complete method of AsyncContext Interface using an example 

Core Java

Example of Hashset iterator method in java.
Example of Hashset iterator method in java. In this exmple of HashSet class,  you will see the use of iterator() method. It is used for traversing all...)); System.out.println("Element before clear method : " + obHashSet 

Core Java

Example of Hashset size() method in java.
Example of Hashset size() method in java. The size() is a method of HashSet class. It is used to calculte the size of HashSet. The size of method is equal to total number of elements in HashSet Code:  

Java Interview Questions

Java object clone
Java object clone  What is criteria for a object to get cloned 

Core Java

Java hashmap clear() method example.
Java hashmap clear() method example. This tutorial is based on clear() method of java HashMap class. It removes all values from HashMap. Code: ...;EE"); /*Display Element before clear method */ System.out.println 

Core Java

Example of toArray() method of hashset in java.
Example of toArray() method of hashset in java. The toArray() is a method of HashSet in java. It is used to create array of object. It is also used...; HashSetToArray .java package net.roseindia; import java.util.HashSet 

Core Java

Example of contains method of hashset in java.
Example of contains method of hashset in java. The contains() is a method of hashset. It is used for checking that the given number is available..., it returns true otherwise false. Code:  HashSetToArray .java 

Core Java

Method Overloading Example In Java
Method Overloading Example In Java In this section we will read about overloading in Java. Method overloading in Java is achieved due to the Java supports.... Constructors in Java is suitable example for understanding the concept of method 

XML Tutorials

Cloning a XML Element
the element1.cloneNode(true) method creates a clone and element1.getParentNode...; In this section, you will learn to create a clone of a ...; Description of a program: The following program helps you in creating a clone 

Design Patterns

The Prototype Pattern
overhead. We can also use the clone method by implementing the Clonable interface... or clone of an existing object instead of creating the new one and may also..., the classes are instantiated at run-time. Example: Let's create an interface 

Java Beginners

Java Example Update Method - Java Beginners
Java Example Update Method  I wants simple java example for overriding update method in applet . please give me that example 

General

Java bigdecimal multiply method example
Java bigdecimal multiply method example       Example below demonstrates bigdecimal class multiply method example. Method returns a bigdecimal object value. Method 

DMCA.com