Home Discussion Discuss: User Define Alert Example

• something's wrongNicolecai Kim DC Zamora February 23, 2012 at 6:57 AM

I couldn't make it work on my own. It can launch but it doesn't have the Alert effect. The image and the text is already there without even clicking the word Midlet. How can I make the alert work?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

User Define Alert Example
User Define Alert Example       Creating a user defined alert message, In the given example we have created a image that can be fill with some colors and text 

JSP Servlet Questions

Alert in Servlet
Alert in Servlet  <p>Hi</p> <p>I want to delete record from oracle db, i need alert message saying 'Are you sure you want... of each row, when i click delete it shd alert me....This is my servlet code:< 

J2ME

J2ME Alert Example
J2ME Alert Example      ... to create  alert through sound. In this example we are using AlertType class... user by playing the sound.  There are different Alert Types in J2ME 

jQuery

jQuery alert()
will explain jQuery alert with the help of a simple example, ehich would help you understand the concept easily. In this example, we have shown about how an alert box can display information. This example displays an alert box after clicking 

Ajax-Tutorial

jQuery Hello World alert
jQuery Hello World alert example    ... user clicks on the button "Click Me", the alert message is displayed.... Hello world alert box example(HelloAlert.html) <html> < 

JavaScript Questions

alert
alert  after pressing ok button in alert message it has to stop...; if(username==""){ alert("Enter Username!"); return false; } if(password==""){ alert("Enter Password!"); return false; } return true; } </script> < 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Alert
with Example The Tutorial illustrate an elaborative example to create alert box...;AlertMessage.jsp". The Alert Message contains the code for User Login page that include...; } alert ( "Welcome User" ); return true; } </script> 

J2ME

A MIDlet Example to execute Alert Message with an Image
A MIDlet Example to execute Alert Message with an Image       In this "Alert Message" example, you will learn how to send an alert message to user whenever an action 

Java Beginners

Define float in Java
Define float in Java  Hi, What is the correct method to define...; Hi, Here is is an example of Float variable in Java. public class JavaFloatExample { /* Learn How to define and use float variable in Java 

Adobe Flex

Flex Alert Box example
Flex Alert Box example       Alert box is a dialog box that appears on window with some message and stays rigid until the event associated with it is not done. Alert 

Mobile Applications Questions

objective c define float
objective c define float  Hi, How to define float variable in objective c? Thanks   Hi, Here is the example of defining float variable. float i; i=10; Thanks   Hi, Here is another example: // File 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Define Tag:
Define Tag:       bean:define Tag - is used to define a scripting variable based on the value(s) of the specified bean... as null. bean:define Tag can't be used  to instantiate a DynaActionForm 

Apache Velocity

How to define variable in Velocity
How to define variable in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define a variable in velocity. Methods used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Ajax

jQuery alert()
giving a simple example which will demonstrate you about how an alert box can display information. In this example we will display an alert box after clicking... this example and click on the button then the alert box will be displayed 

Programming Tutorials

Alert Control in Flex4
=mx.controls.Alert.OK ):Alert Example: <?xml version...Alert control in Flex4: The Alert control is a MX component. It has no Spark component. The Alert control contains a message, icon, title, and buttons 

Java-Tutorials

Java Alert Box
Java Alert Box In this example we will describe java alert box. First of all we have created class than main method after that we have created alert box method. In this method display information message to the user. We use 

Java Server Faces - JSF

Facelet define Tag
tag with the same name. For example, In the first define tag name attribute...Facelet define Tag          This tag is used to define the name of the content 

Adobe Flex

Alert Box in Flex
, an alert message as follows will be shown on the screen. Example 2...Flex Alert Box Components Adobe Flex provides many types of components, in this tutorial we will study visual component. 1. Alert Box: In the present 

Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to Define Text Field Validation iPhone
How to Define Text Field Validation iPhone  Hi, Can anybody explain me how to define textfield validation iPhone program. please phone online help reference or example. Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

Display two alert box alternately by clicking on text
Display two alert box alternately by clicking on text In this tutorial , we will discuss about how to display two alert box alternately by clicking on text line. In this example, a text line is given ,when we click 

JSP Servlet Questions

alert in jsp
alert in jsp  if(pass.equals(pwd)) { Statement st1..."); %> alert("password is successfully changed"); <... Password"); %> <script> alert("please enter old Password 

JSP Servlet Questions

alert for validation
alert for validation  i want to put alert on the text box that enter...) if (cpos1==-1 || cpos2==-1){ alert("The date format must be : dd/mm/yyyy... || pmonth<1 || pmonth>12){ alert("Enter a valid month") return 

Java Beginners

Define HibernateTemplate?
Define HibernateTemplate?  Hi, Define HibernateTemplate? Thanks 

Java Beginners

Define stack
Define stack  hii, Explain stack 

HTML5

Anchor tag attributes in HTML5, Define the type attribute of anchor tag.
; Example of target attribute: Code:TypeAttribute.html <!DOCTYPE  

Java Beginners

Define please!?!
Define please!?!  What is tree map sort 

PHP Questions

define a constant.
define a constant.  How do you define a constant?   Hi, With the help of define() directive, you can create constant in php. And here is how: <?php define('NAME', 'Bharat'); ?> Thanks 

HTML5

Aside tag in HTML5, Define aside <aside> tag in HTML5.
Aside tag in HTML5, Define aside <aside> tag in HTML5. In this section, we will define the use and implementation of aside <aside> tag of HTML5...; <aside>Content of aside. </aside> Example of<aside> 

Java Beginners

Define Simulation
Define Simulation  hello,, Explain Simulation?   hii, Simulation is the process of forming an abstract model from a real situation in order to understand the impact of modifications and the effect of introducing 

DMCA.com