Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get System Ip
Get System Ip       The System IP address is a unique numerical identification... be same as it would rise to IP conflict in a System. Understand with Example 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD Get System IP
<?php $image = imagecreatetruecolor(150,70); $ip = "$_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR]"; imagestring($image, 10, 20, 36, $ip, 0x00ff00); header... running the program you will get the following output 

JDBC Questions

finding the ip address of other system and store in the database - JDBC
finding the ip address of other system and store in the database  code to find the ip address,host name and their locale of other system... in database.if any other system tries to connect our system ,we have to find the ip address 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... other system if i run my jsp program using my ip like 172.16.11.247/myfile.jsp i get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... other system if i run my jsp program using my ip like 172.16.11.247/myfile.jsp i get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address 

Java Beginners

how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code
how to get an lan system ip and mac address in java code  strong text 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Get Browser IP Address
PHP Get Browser IP Address PHP provides us  $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] function is used to display the Browser IP address PHP Get IP Address Code: <?php echo "My Browser IP is :". $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; ?> 

Applet Questions

problem in sending data from one ip to another ip in JAVA
problem in sending data from one ip to another ip in JAVA  Hi guys . this is naveen kumar...i need a help. i want to connect one ip to another ip (like ping),after that i want send the data with my system(Ip) to another ip 

Core Java

Get IP Address in Java
Get IP Address in Java In this example we will describe How to get ip address in java. An IP address is a numeric unique recognition number which...(). getHostAddress(). InetAddress():-The InetAddress is class represents an IP address 

General

Java example program to get IP address of own system
Java example program to get IP address of own system       java get own IP address An IP... the computer system's local host with IP address. Now we can get the IP address 

General

Find Your Host Name/IP Address
, In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address... Find Your Host Name/IP Address   ... the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local 

Java Beginners

Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application
Problem in setting IP address for a JFrame Class Desktop Application  .... But when we put it in a system which has a proxy setting for internet connection, the browser is unable to load anything. I don't know how to set IP address for our 

Java Interview Questions

IP converson
IP converson  How do I convert a numeric IP address like 192.18.97.39 into a hostname like java.sun.com 

PHP Questions

What is IP?
What is IP?   hello, What is IP?   hii, Internet Protocol (IP) is an unreliable, best effort delivery, connection-less protocol used for transmitting and receiving data between hosts in a TCP/IP network 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... with getHostAddress() which return the IP address of that Host . If the user enter any 

Java Beginners

System
System  What is System in System.out.println() method? Is it a Class or a Package 

Ajax

IP Locator
IP Locator       IP Locator is a site based on the aiaxian google maps api, the user enters an Internet IP address to know the location of this ip in the global map. Enter the IP address 

WebSevices Questions

Get GMT from IP
Get GMT from IP  How do I get GMT value from IP address?? Thanx in Adv 

Java Beginners

IP Address validation
IP Address validation  hi,I m now working with my final yr project,nd stuck in th middle i don't know how to validate the IP address in a JText field...(ie) the user shld enter the IP address in JTxt and when he hit the 'Submit 

Java Beginners

How TCP/IP works ?
How TCP/IP works ?  hello,, Can some body tell me how TCP/IP works?   hii, TCP/IP is just a protocol that allows different nodes on the network/Internet to share resources and without TRANSMISSION CONTROL PROTOCOL 

VoIP

VoIP PBX System
System We offer an IP Public Branch Exchange small business phone system... for a small business phone system that offers voice-over IP technology at an affordable....   The PBX System For IP Telephony The most efficient and economical 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... with getHostAddress() which return the IP address of that Host . If the user enter any 

Java Beginners

Getting IP address of All the machines
Getting IP address of All the machines  Program how to fetch All the IP address on my domain(LAN) in java 

windows

Windows 8 Operating System
handling of the Windows operating system. Launched by the Microsoft it is expected... the launching of Window 8 is that making easy operating system's especially... it will provide more easy handling system than its competitors. The basic significant 

Java Beginners

MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java
MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java  i wanna MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java 

Java Beginners

MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java
MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java  i wanna MultiClient-server tcp-ip with GUI in java 

Hosting Tutorial

Space based web-hosting system
Space based web-hosting system Here, space based web hosting system refers.... The different types of space based web hosting system perform differently on the web. We... system and their relevant pros and cons.  According to space sharing, the types 

RMI Questions

block IP of LAN machines from server - RMI
block IP of LAN machines from server  i want to block the IP... server. IP block means,I want to restrict them to access the internet. so, how is it possible to block IP of LAN machines from server 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

General

Get IP Example
Get IP Example       This example shows you ip address of your network...() : Network Interface class is used for get name, and a list of IP addresses 

DMCA.com