Get Length of Array

Array is defined as data of similar data type. It is defined as data storage method to store information.

Get Length of Array

Array is defined as data of similar data type. It is defined as data storage method to store information.

Get Length of Array

Get Length of Array

Array is defined as data of similar data type. It is defined as data storage method to store information. A array is  considered as a group of  object with the common attribute. Each object in the array can be addressed individually by subscripting. Array is also defined arrangement of memory cell in RAM.

Understand With Example

In this Tutorial we want to describe you a code that help you in understanding a code to get Length of Array. For this we have a class name "Get LengthOfArray".Inside the main method  we declared a String array variable name  and initialized with respective values. This name is used as data storage medium to store values.

names.length The returns you the length of the string array and is printed by System.out.println.

For loop is used to iterate  the list of string array object. Finally the System.out.println is used to print the list of value present in String array variable name.

GetLengthOfArray.java

public class GetLengthOfArray {

public static void main(String args[]) {

String[] names = new String[]{
  "Ajay""Bhanu""Komal""Rakesh""Santosh""Tanuj"
  };

System.out.println("Lanth of array : " + names.length);

for (int i = 0; i < names.length; i++) {
  System.out.println(names[i]);
  }
  }
}