Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java get Filename without Extension
Java get Filename without Extension   ... the filename without extension. For this, the file name or the directory name...;= file.getName().length() - 2 ) {       System.out.println("Filename without 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java filename without extension
Java filename without extension In his section, you will learn how to get...().length() - 2) { System.out.println("Filename without Extension...)); } } } Filename without Extension: data 

General

Java example program to get extension
Java example program to get extension       java get extension To get the file name and file... "filename.ext" is some filename with extension is provided. To get 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Display File-Extension
Java Display File-Extension   ... and then you will get the extension of the file. Description of the code...(); method. Then we have declared the local variables here filename and extension 

Java Tips and Examples

Java Change File-Extension
Java Change File-Extension     ... is to be changed and then you will get the file name with the changed extension... the filename here but file extension only. The code of the program is given below 

Swing AWT

How to get filename in JTextArea in following case?
How to get filename in JTextArea in following case?  Hi, i'm trying to code a GUI in java, the following code is working but the filenam... java.awt.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; class FileName extends 

Java Tips and Examples

Converting a Filename to a URL
Converting a Filename to a URL       A file object is used to a give a filename. Creating the File... of the URL class, is used to get the file name from the URL. Here is the code 

Java Beginners

How to resolve this error The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect
How to resolve this error The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax... fileLocation, String extension) { try { BufferedImage bi = img; File outputfile = new File(fileLocation); ImageIO.write(bi, extension, outputfile); } catch 

Java Beginners

how to get current date without system date
how to get current date without system date  is there any possiblity to get current date instead of system date in Java, as i dont want to change date in program and if i change date in OS automatically change in program also 

General

Java Get Example
URLConnection. Java get Filename without Extension In this section, you will learn how to obtain the filename without extension...; is some filename with extension is provided. Java example 

General

Java Get Example
; is some filename with extension is provided. Java example.... Filename without Extension In this section, you will learn how to obtain the filename without extension. For this, the file name or the directory 

General

Java program to get class name without package
Java program to get class name without package ... example which describes you that how you can get the class name without package.... As a result we will finally get the class name without package.  In this code 

Java Magazine Questions

without ;
without ;  can u give me an example of a program without 

Java Magazine Questions

without ;
without ;  can u give me an example of a program without 

Struts Questions

using tiles without struts
using tiles without struts  Hi I am trying to make an application using tiles 2.0. Description of my web.xml is as follows: tiles... aaplication I get following error org.apache.tiles.web.startup.TilesServlet 

Eclipse

Maven 2.x Extension for Eclipse
Maven 2.x Extension for Eclipse Maven Integration for Eclipse... from the Eclipse workspace without installing to local Maven repository... Maven support on plain Java project Quick search for dependencies in Maven 

JavaScript Questions

Upload file without brouse button
Upload file without brouse button  Hi i want to upload 7 files without using browse button . I am using jscript to get the files and to view the files (.jpeg) .But I am not able to enter that address into file field can any body 

PHP Questions

Detecting the file extension
Detecting the file extension   How to detect the file extension in PHP?   Read the given tutorial to detect the file extension in PHP. The fileexists() function, fileexists php, file_exists in php 

Java Beginners

can we use scanner class,class , object and methods to get output without using constructor ????
can we use scanner class,class , object and methods to get output without using... am i getting error here... can we get output using scanner class , object and methods without using constructor??? //Program to illustrate the classes 

Java Beginners

Using a variable filename - Java Beginners

JSP Interview Questions

Tag extension in JSP
actions. This is performed by using JSP tag extension API. A java class is written...Tag extension in JSP  What is Tag extension in JSP model?   ... description file. This file specifies the tags and java classes that are used 

Java Beginners

Setting file extension
Setting file extension  Hi, I have used FileChooser to save a file. When I was trying to save it, the extension of the file is showing 'File'. How can I save that file to .xls ? Thanks 

J2ME

Source code of 'jad' and 'properties' file
;     Java Application Descriptor (JAD) filename extension is .jad and media type is text/vnd.sun.j2me.app-descriptor, which developed by the Sun Microsystems, Inc. The JAD file is used for java or games 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

how to open a file of .110 extension??
how to open a file of .110 extension??  I have a file which is in .110 extension and that file is belongs to Nokia 1100 mobile. How to open that kind of file format? Do i need any converter to open that? So that i can understand 

Java Tips and Examples

Determining if a Filename path is a file or a directory
Determining if a Filename path is a file or a directory       You can solve this problem very easily...;java FileOrDirectory the name you have entered is a file : FileOrDirectory 

JMS Questions

JMX(Java Management Extension) - JMS
JMX(Java Management Extension)  I wrote a DynamicMBean which contains generic implementation for any resource. But it couldn't work well. getAttribute() and setAttribute Methods are Not working 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file extension
Java file extension In this section you will learn how to display the file extension of the file. Description of code: Files are usually known through their extensions. An extension differentiates the file from another file 

PHP Questions

How to compile PHP file and provide it to user without code?
How to compile PHP file and provide it to user without code?  I have created a class in PHP, that contains some useful methods. Now I want to give... it to my user in the form dll or may be with other type or extension? Please 

Java Beginners

Retriving data from MYSQL without line break using java
Retriving data from MYSQL without line break using java  get data without line breaking from mysql table (i.e data stored as mediumtext )using java 

Articles

How to Make Money Online Without a Website
Its easy to Make Money Online Without a Website if you patience and little... without creating your own website. There lot's of skill required to register... by which you can earn money without creating your own website. Everyone around 

DMCA.com