Home Discussion Discuss: Player Class in J2ME

• UrgentAmir March 23, 2013 at 2:43 AM

I have written this code in Netbeans and it works but when I send my file to my cellphone it doesn't work,what should I do? Bests

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  why we extends class MIDlet in j2me application 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  i wann source code to find out the difference between two dates...*; import java.util.Calendar; public class Datedifference{ public static void main... java.text.*; class TimeDifference { public static void main(String[] args 

Blog

Sitemap J2ME Tutorial
| Player Class in J2ME | Draw arc in J2ME | Building a J2ME sliding menu with text... Button in J2ME | J2ME List Image | List in J2ME | J2ME Canvas Class | Creating Canvas Form J2ME | Creating Menu Using Canvas Class J2ME | Creating 

J2ME

Player Class in J2ME
Player Class in J2ME       Creating Multimedia Sound Using Player Class In J2ME, player class is used to play the .wav music, that is the only reason of using the class in our small 

J2ME

J2ME Form Class
J2ME Form Class       In this J2ME Extends Form example, we are going to discuss about form... that is appended in this form using append method. Syntax of J2ME Form Class File name 

Mobile Applications Questions

j2me - MobileApplications
j2me  i am trying to load one image in j2me program..but get an exception class not found exception....this is d code..i put the image in src folder... class Midlet extends MIDlet implements CommandListener { private Display 

j2me  i am trying to load one image in j2me program..but get an exception class not found exception....this is d code..i put the image in src folder... class Midlet extends MIDlet implements CommandListener { private Display 

j2me  Hi Deepak, Thank for u earlier suggestion.But i need its date and time when the file was created.But i got solution...*; public class getCreationDate { public static void main (String args 

J2ME

J2ME Command Class
J2ME Command Class       In the given J2ME Command Class example, we have set the various..., 3 etc. In J2ME commands are used for keeping information of the commands 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  how to compile and run j2me program at command prompt 

j2me
j2me  i need more points about j2me 

j2me image application
j2me image application  i can not get the image in my MIDlet .........please tell me the detailed process for creating immutable image without Canvas class 

Java Beginners

j2me with xml - Java Beginners
j2me with xml   shahzad.aziz1@gmail.com i am working in j2me and i want to read and display data using xml file. In j2me application KXML PARSER... Toolkit 2.5.2 ", it gave me following error. 1- Error preverifying class 

Java Beginners

j2me tutorials - Java Beginners
j2me tutorials  j2me paint() definitions  Hi Friend, Canvas class has defined paint(Graphics g) method to be abstract. This method performed All the drawings on the Graphics object. For examples, Please visit 

JSP Servlet Questions

j2me
j2me  I need fifth sem MCA mobile computing lab programs using j2me. i m beginner for j2me and i want to know how to run j2me programs. pls help 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

j2me
j2me  how to use keylistener in j2m 

Java Magazine Questions

j2ME
j2ME  give a sample example for using key listener in j2ME for developing Symbian 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

J2ME
J2ME  Hi, what is the source code for Mortgage Calculator in J2ME for Developing Symbian 

J2ME
J2ME PROGRAM TO CONNECT WITH MS-ACCES  HI WRITE A J2ME PROGRAM TO CONNECT WITH MS-ACCESS.(CREATING DATABASE) THANKS 

Java Beginners

J2me
J2me  How to run j2me program in Wireless tool kit   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: J2ME Tutorials Thanks 

Development process Questions

j2me
j2me  hi, in j2me does any click events for developing Symbian.? and How to add click event for dynamically generated button in j2me on Symbian OS 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  WHEN WILL repaint() of CustomItem will call automatically 

J2ME
J2ME  how to create table using four field in RMS 

J2ME
J2ME  Dear Sir, Am beginner of j2me am asking so many times but still now i didn't get a reply for you...I want source code to scan a image and upload to server in j2me also QR Code decoding in j2me thanks and regards 

j2me
j2me  hi, i'm working emulator in j2me language, for Symbian OS (Nokia) development. then, what are the click events in this for developing the application.? Thank you 

j2me
j2me  hi, how to use LWUIT in emulator J2me for Symbian OS? and also how to install in emulator, did worked 

j2me
j2me  Hi, how can add image in forms but using lick a button. does not using canvas in j2me for Symbian development 

Java Beginners

j2me
j2me  in j2me i want to know how to acess third form from the second form.... so need a program for example with more thaan three form 

Java Interview Questions

J2ME
J2ME  how to use form and canvas is same screen in J2ME   Hi Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/CanvasForm.shtml Thanks 

Java Beginners

J2ME
J2ME  how to accept time in textField using constraints in case of J2ME   Hello Friend, Please visit the following link: http://www.roseindia.net/j2me/date-field.shtml Thanks 

DMCA.com