Home Discussion Discuss: SWT File Browser

• FileDialog can let you select files onlySw November 18, 2011 at 2:51 AM

A fileDialog will not return unless you select file/files. If you select a directory and click Open,then it just takes you inside the directory. Hence the code "else displayFiles(file.list()); " is Unreachable in above example

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Beginners

browser
browser  hello this is saurav srivastav, thank you for sending the cvode for creating the menu item, but I want the code for file open and save frame in the swing because I am working on my project Browser and one more problem 

PHP Questions

php download file browser
php download file browser  limiting downloading file system via browser only through my web application 

Java Beginners

need code for file browser
need code for file browser  hi, i need to write a code to browse the file in my computer using Jsp or java.. what is the code for file browser... the file To Upload:</b></td> <td><INPUT NAME="file" TYPE="file"> 

JavaScript Questions

how to dispaly pdf file on browser
how to dispaly pdf file on browser  In my project i have created one pdf file(by pdfwriter) into my local mechine . after that it need to display in browser as a pdf file . but in jsp i can't display by tag can anyone give me 

JavaScript Questions

how to display pdf file on browser
how to display pdf file on browser   In my project i have created one pdf file(by pdfwriter) into my local mechine . after that it need to display in browser as a pdf file . but in jsp i can't display by iframe tag can anyone 

Java Beginners

download a file from browser - Java Beginners
download a file from browser  How to download a file from browser and save it in local path 

JSP Servlet Questions

Capture browser file download event - JSP-Servlet
Capture browser file download event  Hi, I appreciate your help and thaanks for that.But my question was when filedownload dialog box comes in browser,how we can come to know that user has clicked on Open,save or cancel button 

PHP Questions

PHP Open Excel File in browser - PHP
PHP Open Excel File in browser  How we can open an excel file using PHP code. I don?t want to let the user to download it rather I would like to get it open in the web browser. Any help would be great. Thank you very much 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to display the excel file in the web browser.
how to display the excel file in the web browser.  > %@ page import="java.io.InputStream" > %> <%@ page > import="org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFSheet"%> > <%@ page > import 

Java Beginners

how to display csv file directly in IE browser .
how to display csv file directly in IE browser .  here is my code : public String download(){ if(log.isDebugEnabled()){ log.info... open directly in excel file but not in IE . I am using IE 8 with windows 7 

Java Beginners

browser
browser  how to make a browser 

Struts Questions

Display PDF in browser - Struts
file in the browser using struts 2. Here i am using iText for pdf generation... ON Browser")); document.close(); HttpServletResponse response...(); But while access the browser it returns IllegalStateException like following 

Development process Questions

Java Web Browser Problem
Java Web Browser Problem  Hello When run my web browser...."); setTitle("NextVision Browser"); setSize(600,400); Container...); JMenuBar objMenuBar=new JMenuBar(); JMenu objMenu=new JMenu("File 

Swing AWT

browser

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file browser
Java file browser In this section, you will learn how to browse the file... the use of this class, you can browse the file system and can select the file. This is the easiest way of selecting the file from the file system. Here we have 

Java Beginners

Opening files with .jnlp extension on browser!?!?!
Opening files with .jnlp extension on browser!?!?!  I working... file which gets downloaded on client's side on runtime. I searched into the code... where is has been used. I dont want this file to be downloaded into the client's pc 

SWT

SWT File Browser
SWT File Browser       This section illustrates you how to browse a file. In SWT, the class FileDialog allow the user to navigate the file system and select a file 

Struts Questions

Help me to view uploaded on browser window
Help me to view uploaded on browser window  how to view Uploaded file on browser window when user wants to view ?Someone can plz help this in struts 

JSP Servlet Questions

Show pdf's in web browser by using jsp?
Show pdf's in web browser by using jsp?  Hi, I want to display pdf file in browser by clicking the link, available in JSP page. When am trying to do this by using Anchor tag with absolute path, it is showing the error as: Http 

JSP Servlet Questions

to run html code in web browser - JSP-Servlet
to run html code in web browser  how to run jsp file which calls html file on web browser??  Hi Friend, Try the following code: 1)form.jsp: Enter Name: 2)welcome.html: Add Profile Edit 

Java Beginners

opening new browser with new JSESSIONID using java
opening new browser with new JSESSIONID using java  I am facing following problem, I am trying to open a new browser using java. First i have opened one IE browser and manually. And i ran my LaunchURL.java file, it is opening new 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to present the excel to the web browser in jsp
how to present the excel to the web browser in jsp  How to present the content of the newly created excel file in the following jsp to the web browser: <%@ page import="java.io.InputStream" %> <%@ page import 

Java Beginners

Applet run with appletviewer but not in browser, any code problem.
Applet run with appletviewer but not in browser, any code problem.  ... fine but not run from the browser as http://localhost:8080/ProgressoApplication... the 52 cards will be show in browser as by "appletviewer" and run as "java applet" I 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to load flash file in any browser through jsp using NetBeans IDE without embed tag
how to load flash file in any browser through jsp using NetBeans IDE without embed tag  I am trying to load a flash file in broser from local disk using jsps.But it's not loading. I used tag like this <object id 

JSP Interview Questions

browser cache
browser cache  how can we clear browser cache 

JSP Servlet Questions

Browser issue
Browser issue  how can i close popup windows in mozilla browser and return back to the parent page 

WebSevices Questions

browser - WebSevices
browser  I use morzila as my default browser. i u to educate on how I can increase my browser's speed 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Browser
Open Source Browser Building an Open Source Browser One...; S60 OSS Browser The new Web browser for S60 is based on the WebCore... browser. Based on KHTML and KJS from KDE's Konqueror open source project 

Java Interview Questions

prevent browser refresh
prevent browser refresh   prevent browser from refresh in Javascript 

XML Questions

executio of xml file
executio of xml file  how to execute xml file , on web browser 

DMCA.com