Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java program to get domain name by URL
Java program to get domain name by URL       We can also get the domain name by the java... get the domain name by using the method getHost() on the object of URL.   

Web Hosting Tutorial

How to register domain name
reflect your company name. Thus get domain name registration and finally name your...Domain name registration is the first step to start any website.  Website requires a name to be known and referred to on the web. Domain name 

General

Domain Registration Guide
Domain Name Registrations This is discussing about Domain Names and tell you how you can register a domain for creating your website. Domain Name... for uploading your website. Step 5: Type the url of your domain in web browser 

Hosting Tutorial

Domain Name
The domain name system (DNS) is a series of letters and numbers... on the Internet. The domain name is the way that Internet names are located.... Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top-level domain (TLD 

Servlets-Tutorials

Java Servlet : Get URL Example
Java Servlet : Get URL Example In this tutorial, You will learn how to get url... getRequestURL() method to get current URL. GetURLExample.java package... the requested client URL. It returns the current URL which containing protocol 

Software Services

How to Register Domain Name?
establishments to register a domain name and having your own web presence... offerings to a more wider community of buyers. To register a domain name is just... attributes in regard to registering your own domain name. Why it is important to have 

Web Hosting Tutorial

What is Sub Domain
Subdomain is a domain that is part of a larger domain name in Domain Name System  (DNS) hierarchy. A subdomain is a domain that is part of a larger... the ‘Domain Control Panel’ link under your domain name. Click 

JSP Tutorials

Creating URL using
;c: url> our requirement for URL rewriting and URL encoding get fulfilled...Creating URL using <c:url>   ... to use the session firstly it is important to get a session object either 

General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program. For getting computer name we have used java.net.InetAddress class. We will use static 

General

Get Property by Name
to get Property by Name. For this we have a class name "Get Property... : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\bin... : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\lib\endorsed 

General

Java - Opening a URL from an Applet
Java - Opening a URL from an Applet  ... window from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in same... used for opening url from an applet. This program is using two functions 

Java-Tutorials

Opening a URL from an Applet
window from an applet. This program shows that how a url is opened in same... used for opening url from an applet. This program is using two functions in which... Opening a URL from an Applet      

Java Tips and Examples

Converting a Filename to a URL
() : It is used to convert the file name into the URL. getFile() : This is the method of the URL class, is used to get the file name from the URL. Here is the code... of this program is given below: C:\ConstructFileNamePath>java 

JSP Tutorials

in JSTL
for URL rewriting and URL encoding get fulfilled.  In this example we..." name="url" value="http://www.roseindia.net"/> </td>...="${param.url}" var="url"> <c:param name="name" value="${param.name}"/> 

Web Hosting Tutorial

What is Domain Parking
Domain Parking refers to when individuals or companies buy up domain name... that the Web Host offers its clients as a way of securing a domain name for their future use. The Web Host registers the domain name on a server until it is ready 

Web Hosting Tutorial

Web Hosting Guide. Introduction to Domain Name
What is Domain Name?   ... the Domain name system. We will understand what is domain name system and how it is useful on Internet? Domain name is very import for the online presence. It helps 

JSTL

Create URL using tag of JSTL Core tag library
name as attribute that is prepended with the url. For this url...;to be a relative url, in this situation context name is unnecessary...Create URL using <c:url> tag of JSTL Core tag library 

Mobile Applications Questions

Access URL Failed!?
Access URL Failed!?  Hi, May i know how to convert my domain name into IP address? becuase i working on J2ME but don't know why the my application unable to access the URL. "connector.open("http://886089.com/datetime.asp")". I 

General

Domain Registration Guide
. Domain name is the solution for this. Domain Name is the unique name that identifies an Computer Internet site) on the Internet. Example of domain name...;linux.roseindia.net". A given machine may have more than one Domain Name but a given 

General

Java program to get class name without package
Java program to get class name without package ... example which describes you that how you can get the class name without package.... As a result we will finally get the class name without package.  In this code 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through...; Java code to get host name import java.net. 

Java Beginners

Name
Name  make a program that take a input from user in alphabet and show all the name of that character E.g User give character "B". The program shows all the human names which starts from B.   Java show all names 

HTML Tutorial

HTML get Method
of post.htm to another page name get.html. The get method is used to transfer... HTML get Method       The HTML get Method is used to submit the data of the page as part 

JavaScript Questions

url capture in javaScript
; <body> <form method="GET" action='Controller' name="showall"> <...url capture in javaScript  Hi All, I m creating a bookmark to capture the url of the site and the user's input in the bookmark,in javaScript.this 

Servlets

Changing column name
Changing column name      ... the name of the column. As this is not the work of the programmer to change the name of the field, but as a programmer we should be aware how we can change 

General

Java example to get Object class name at runtime
Java example to get Object class name at runtime       java get Object class name In java there is a way that makes us enabled to get the object class name at runtime. It can 

JDBC Questions

Problem with url in oracle
Problem with url in oracle  hi i m having trouble with the following code. when i run it i get the error as invalid oracle url specified. i am using... language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" pageEncoding 

Servlets

Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request
Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request      ... having name as firstname, lastname and middle name. We can get values... the above jsp program by this url: http://localhost:8080/CodingDiaryExample/JSP 

Java Beginners

How to store url path?
How to store url path?  Image is stored in physical directory like...() + ".PNG"; this physical directory is working fine but I want store in url... + createTimeStampStr() + ".PNG"; this my program public class Image 

General

Java program to get column names of a table
Java program to get column names of a table... C:\javaexamples>java GetColumnName Connected Name of [1] Column=id Name of [2] Column=title Name of [3] Column=url 

DMCA.com