Home Discussion Discuss: Java Get File Name

• Java ScriptWendy June 7, 2012 at 12:01 AM

I want to pull just the file name "2564 QuailSpring" and the file date "06/06/2012" from my file folders. What is the simplest script to use in jGrasp?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Technology Tutorials

Java file get name
Java file get name In this section, you will learn how to get the name... get the name of any file. Output: File name is: out.txt... the name of the file. Here is the code: import java.io.*; public class 

General

Java Get File Name
Java Get File Name       In this section, you will study how to obtain the name of file.  In order to get the file name, we have provided the path of file 'Hello.txt 

Struts Questions

Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.8.1
Getting path name of uploading file in struts 2.8.1  Hai! I am using struts 2.8.1. I want to upload file into database with the path name. How can I can get the original path name of the file in struts 2.8.1? It only display 

Java Beginners

need solution to get file name from path which should give by user
need solution to get file name from path which should give by user  how do i write a program in java that i should get file path from arguments.currently this code creates the file at d:\ but i need to get this file name 

Java Beginners

Stoting file name in Map
Stoting file name in Map  how to store id and file name in map 

Java Beginners

CORE JAVA get middle name
CORE JAVA get middle name  hello sir...how to get middle name using string tokenizer....??? eg..like name ANKIT it will select only K...!!!!   The given code accepts the name from the console and find the middle 

General

Java example program to get extension
Java example program to get extension       java get extension To get the file name and file...:\javaexamples>java GetFileExtension document.doc File name =document 

General

Get Property by Name
to get Property by Name. For this we have a class name "Get Property... .style1 { margin-right: 75px; } Get Property by Name       

Java Interview Questions

Java class name and file name are different
Java class name and file name are different  Can we run a Java program having class name and file name different?   Hi Friend, No, you can't. It is necessary to save the java file with its class name otherwise 

Java Interview Questions

how to get java path name

MySQL

SQL get Column Name
SQL get Column Name       SQL get Column Name is used to return the Fieldnames of the table... get Column Name'. To understand and elaborate example we create a table 'stu 

General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program. For getting computer name we have used java.net.InetAddress class. We will use static 

General

Get File Size
in understanding  Get File Size. For this we have a class name" Get File... Get File Size      ... to handle the exception. Otherwise we declare file variable name dir and assigned 

General

Get Month Name Example
Get Month Name Example     ... in understanding a how to get a 'Get Month Name Example'.For this we have a class name 'GetMonthNameExample'. Inside the main method we declared a String array name 

XML Questions

parsing XML file to get java object - XML
parsing XML file to get java object  Hello, I'm facing a problem in parsing XML file to get the java object. I've tried to retrieve data from XML...(System.in)); System.out.print("Enter a xml file name: "); String 

General

Get Class Name
Get Class Name       In the example given below we will learn how to get name of the particular class with package name. getName() method returns fully qualified name 

Servlets

Changing column name
Changing column name      ... the name of the column. As this is not the work of the programmer to change the name of the field, but as a programmer we should be aware how we can change 

General

Get Local Host Name
Get Local Host Name     ... you in understanding a code how to 'Get Local Host Name'. For this we have.... The System.outprintln print the interface name by calling the get Display Name 

Servlets

Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request
Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request       This example illustrates about how to get parameter from jsp page... having name as firstname, lastname and middle name. We can get values 

Java Beginners

java how to get domain name from url
java how to get domain name from url  How to get the domain name from a url string? Example program in java for "how to get domain name from url" Thanks   Hi, You can use the following example code: URL linkURL 

Java Beginners

how to get selected name from combo box
how to get selected name from combo box  i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Development process Questions

how to get selected name from combo box   i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Development process Questions

how to get selected name from combo box   i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Java Beginners

how to get selected name from combo box  i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Java Beginners

General

Java Get Last Line of File
Java Get Last Line of File     ... you in understanding Get Last Line of File in Java . For this we have a class name "Get Last Line of File". Inside the main method we create an instance 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through...; Java code to get host name import java.net. 

Java Beginners

java get file permission
java get file permission  How to check the get file permission in Java 

JSP Servlet Questions

upload image and fields.....fields is id name.....
upload image and fields.....fields is id name.....  Get Data using Java Servlet The frame takes following input.. Id: Name: browse:Image are file 

Java Server Faces Questions

class name
class name  what is the class name of circle.java   how do i complie my jdk file, what happen s if i put in the correct commands and it still does not complie, what do i do next 

DMCA.com