Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using Canvas class. The following line of code is used to show the different style 

JPA

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example     ... location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using following code: And for draw the image we are using following code of lines 

J2EE

Simple Line Canvas Example
Simple Line Canvas Example       This is a simple example of drawing lines using canvas class... and another is Graphics.SOLID. To draw this canvas we are uses the following methods 

J2ME

Image Icon Using Canvas Example
Image Icon Using Canvas Example       This example is used to create the Image on different location using Canvas class. In this example to create the image we are using 

General

Creating Menu Using Canvas Class
Creating Menu Using Canvas Class       This example shows how to create the menu and call the canvas class to show the toggle message. The Toggle message will appear when 

J2EE-Tutorials

J2ME Canvas KeyPressed
in J2ME using canvas class. After going through the given example, you will be able to show different output against different keypressed actions. This example... J2ME Canvas KeyPressed       

J2ME

Line Canvas MIDlet Example
Line Canvas MIDlet Example       In this example, we are going to draw to different lines which cross to each other on the center of the mobile window using Canvas class. " 

J2ME

Immutable Image using Canvas Class
Immutable Image using Canvas Class       This is the immutable image example which shows how to create the immutable image using canvas. In this example ImageCanvas class 

Tutorials

iPhone Font Size
iPhone Font Size In this example we are going to change the iphone font size and color. You can change the font size and font type using the Inspector that resides in Interface Builder->Tools. It has the number of font 

Programming Tutorials

Font in Flex4
Font in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use font in a flex application. You will use font for the appearance of the component. You will use font for give a color , size and etc. Example: <?xml version 

Java Code Examples

Font Selection
. This example uses the static font name for the pdf content particularly... Font Selection     ... in different font like "Times TIMES_ROMAN", "ZAPFDINGBATS" etc 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4
Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a embedded font using actionscript. Example: <?xml...; <!-- Embedded font using Action Script --> <fx:Style> 

Programming Tutorials

Canvas Layout Container in Flex4
of Canvas Layout Container is <mx:Canvas>. In this example the colored area shows the Canvas container. Example: <?xml version="1.0...Canvas Layout Container in Flex4: The Canvas layout Container is used 

J2ME

J2ME Canvas Example
J2ME Canvas Example       A J2ME Game Canvas Example This example illustrates how to create a game using GameCanvas class. In this example we are extending GameCanvas class 

Programming Tutorials

Device Font in Flex4
; for example, Helvetica or Arial. 2. _serif: The _serif device font is a serif typeface; for example, Times Roman. 3. _typewriter: The _typewriter device font is a mono space font; for example, Courier. In this example you can see how 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded Font in Flex4
: true | false]; } In this example you can see how we can embedded a font in your application. In this example we use a MyriadWebPro.ttf  font...Embedded font in Flex4: You can embedded the font in your application 

Programming Tutorials

Inline Embedded Font in Flex4
Inline Embedded font  in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a inline embedded font in flex application. You will set the fontFamily property of the component in inline embedded font. Example: <?xml 

J2EE

Image Item Using Canvas Example
Image Item Using Canvas Example       This example is will show you how to create the image at the top center of the screen. The following are the methods used 

General

Text Example in J2ME
; In J2ME programming language canvas class is used to paint and draw the diagrams. Using the same canvas class we are going to draw a box around the text... that extends the predefined canvas class to draw the box. In the code we have used 

J2ME

Draw String Using Canvas
Draw String Using Canvas       This example is used to draw string on different location which is shown in figure. The given code is used to show, how to draw string at different 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4
Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a type faces font in multiple form. In this example we use a three font file: simple, bold and italic font. Example: <?xml 

J2ME

Creating Canvas Form Example
Creating Canvas Form Example       This example shows that how to use the Canvas Class in a Form. In this example we take two field in which integer number passed from the form 

J2EE

Text MIDlet Example
Text MIDlet Example       With the help of text midlet example, we are going to show text using canvas class at different locations on the screen. Given are the methods 

J2ME

Draw Clip Area Using Canvas
Draw Clip Area Using Canvas       This Example is going to draw a clip with SOLID line...) and to draw the dotted line we are using DOTTED keyword, as given below 

Programming Tutorials

MX Effect with embedded font in Flex4
support the Flash Text Engine(FTE) or an embedded font. In this example you can see how we can use an embedded font with effect. In the following example we... TextArea then the simple font will not rotate and it will be invisible. Example 

Mobile Applications Questions

UILabel Font Size
UILabel Font Size  Hi Developers, How to set font size of UILabel? I am creating label programmatically and I have to set the font size programatically. How I can set UILabel Font Size? Thanks   HI, Following 

Java Code Examples

different Font
;  In this program, we are going to give you an example that helps you for the procedure of using various fonts in a pdf document... and it's font name with size. Code Description: The following method 

HTML

HTML font tag.
;/head> <body> <h1>Example of HTML font.</h1> <p>...HTML font tag. Description : It is a HTML tag, which is used for changing the view of your text. Which will display on view page. Syntax : <font 

Adobe Flex

Canvas Layout Container
the canvas container using x and y properties of each components. These x and y... distances from canvas edges and canvas center. This can be done using properties... Canvas Layout Container       

General

Font Derivation
an example. The method deriveFont(float size) creates a font object, applying... Font Derivation       In this section, you will studied about the font derivation. Font 

DMCA.com