Home Discussion Discuss: Java program to get class name without package

• An easier wayN Fox May 20, 2012 at 6:28 AM

A simpler way to get the class name without the package name: className = this.getClass().getSimpleName();

• comment to this questionPrathap August 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM

clsname.getName().getSimpleName() is enough to get a classname witjout package

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Java program to get class name without package
Java program to get class name without package ... example which describes you that how you can get the class name without package.... As a result we will finally get the class name without package.  In this code 

General

Get Class Name
Get Class Name       In the example given below we will learn how to get name of the particular class with package name. getName() method returns fully qualified name 

Java Beginners

package
package  by what name we can save a java file that contain a package {i.e package p;} and several public classes {i.e public class abc} but not a main method 

Java Interview Questions

package:
in a package world. The we specify the keyword package with the name of the package. package world; public class HelloWorld { public static void main(String... package:  i hv created created a package and save it into D 

Java Interview Questions

package:
in a package world. The we specify the keyword package with the name of the package. package world; public class HelloWorld { public static void main(String... package:  i hv created created a package and save it into D 

General

Java example to get Object class name at runtime
Java example to get Object class name at runtime       java get Object class name In java there is a way that makes us enabled to get the object class name at runtime. It can 

Java Beginners

package
package  Give two advantages of creating packages in java program... files are related. Name space collision is minimized. One can allow types in one package to have unrestricted access to one another, still 

General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program. For getting computer name we have used java.net.InetAddress class. We will use static 

General

Create Your Own Package
-qualified class name is the name of the java class that includes its package name... will get the following exceptions (or error): C:\mypackage>java... the class "HelloWorld" belongs to the package "mypackage". So 

Java Interview Questions

Java class name and file name are different
Java class name and file name are different  Can we run a Java program having class name and file name different?   Hi Friend, No, you can't. It is necessary to save the java file with its class name otherwise 

General

Java Get classes In Package
Java Get classes In Package   ... the classes from the package by providing the path of the jar file and the package name.      The class JarInputStream read the contents 

General

Get Property by Name
to get Property by Name. For this we have a class name "Get Property... : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\bin... : C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_01\jre\lib\endorsed 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java filename without extension
Java filename without extension In his section, you will learn how to get the file name without extension. Description of code: In one of the previous.... Then using  the following code, we have got the file name without extension 

General

Java get Filename without Extension
Java get Filename without Extension   ... the filename without extension. For this, the file name or the directory name is being provided. file.getName()- This method returns the file name 

Java Beginners

Name
Name  make a program that take a input from user in alphabet and show all the name of that character E.g User give character "B". The program shows all the human names which starts from B.   Java show all names 

Java Beginners

without scanner
without scanner  a company need a system to store the data about... attributes : name , age , salary and note that we need to solve it using array and class and didn't use the scanner .   Hi Friend, Whether 

General

Java program to get domain name by URL
Java program to get domain name by URL       We can also get the domain name by the java program. Domain name are used to represent the symbolic representation 

Java Beginners

can we use scanner class,class , object and methods to get output without using constructor ????
can we use scanner class,class , object and methods to get output without using... am i getting error here... can we get output using scanner class , object and methods without using constructor??? //Program to illustrate the classes 

General

Java package
; (user defined) in our program, its name would crash with the Date class...) that is used in the program. If we are not including any package in our java... imported from the JFC (Java Foundation Classes). The first name of that package 

General

Retrieving the class name through Reflection API
of the class (that is used in the program) that reflects the package name by using... Retrieving the class name through Reflection API   ... the reference of the class java.util.Integer.class to it. Now retrieve the class name 

General

Java AWT Package Example
in the Java AWT package for developing user interface for your program. AWT... This program shows you how to create a frame in java AWT package... This is a simple program of java awt package which constructs a look like a form by using 

JSP Tutorials

JSP bean get property
bean get property. In this example we define a package bean include a class Employees. Inside the class we declared a String variable first Name, last Name and address. The get Address, first Name, last Name return you the value from a bean 

Java Beginners

Package in Java - Java Beginners
that folder of related java files. ex, if you write a jaava class like this package myPackage; public class packageExp{ } same this file with name packageEmp and run the file, after excecuting this file you will get a folder name 

Class
; class_name object_name = new class_name(); Output of the program : ... the class, object and it's methods. This program uses the several values... through the several objects created for the several class. In this program 

Java Magazine Questions

without ;
without ;  can u give me an example of a program without 

Java Magazine Questions

without ;
without ;  can u give me an example of a program without 

Java file get name
Java file get name In this section, you will learn how to get the name... the name of the file. Here is the code: import java.io.*; public class... name is: " + st); } } Through the method getName() of File class, you can 

Java Beginners

User defined package problem - Java Beginners
-subclass". in my program there is the same package i.e mypack1 and 2 classes i.e..." package mypack1; class Public_Demo1 { void show() { System.out.println("show() of Public_Demo1 class"); } } package mypack1; class 

General

Package categories in Java
Package categories in Java     ... interfaces and classes.  Package Name...  into every Java program 

Java Beginners

Java Program MY NAME
Java Program MY NAME   Write a class that displays your first name... with the following name (for example, for letter A, public displayLetterA() { }, Then, method main should create an object of your class, then call the methods 

DMCA.com