Home Discussion Discuss: Get Date and Time

• requestSuruchi Bapna May 19, 2013 at 4:48 AM

u have to explain whole program as which function is use for what. Eg: Why we are using SimpleDateFormat or other code. please explain whole codes. I am requesting this for all codes in whole tutorials.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JDBC Questions

Date & Time
Date & Time  How to insert System Date & Time in MS-ACCESS using Java 

JDBC Questions

Date & Time
Date & Time  How to insert System Date & Time in MS-ACCESS using Java 

Java Beginners

convert date time to int
convert date time to int  convert date time to int 

JSP Servlet Questions

time
time format hh:mm:ss  Hi. I have retrieved time from mysql database...?   Here is a jsp example that fetch the time from the database and display..."); java.util.Date date = new java.util.Date(dbSqlTime.getTime()); out.println 

JSP Servlet Questions

time
time display only as hh:mm.  Hi. I have retrieved time from mysql...?   Here is a jsp example that fetch the time from the database..."); java.util.Date date = new java.util.Date(dbSqlTime.getTime 

JavaScript Questions

date time picker
date time picker  I have enetered a date time picker in my jsp file. there is text field before the date time picker. What should i do so... the date time picker gets opened 

JSP Servlet Questions

time
time  Hi. I have retrieved time from mysql database. its in th format... is a jsp example that fetch the time from the database and display in different...()){ java.sql.Time dbSqlTime = rs.getTime("tob"); java.util.Date date 

JSP Servlet Questions

time
time  Hi. I have retrieved time from mysql database. its in th format... is a jsp example that fetch the time from the database and display in different...()){ java.sql.Time dbSqlTime = rs.getTime("tob"); java.util.Date date 

JSP Servlet Questions

time
retrieved time from mysql database  Hi. I have retrieved time from.... wat to do?   Here is a jsp example that fetch the time from..."); java.util.Date date = new java.util.Date(dbSqlTime.getTime 

JavaScript Questions

javascript current date and time.
javascript current date and time.  How can we display current date... with current day,date,time and GMT.You can have your own format. getDate() shows current date (eg:suppose today is 12-05-2012 then you will get 12 

Development process Questions

Date & TIme - Development process
Date & TIme  Hi, I asked to insert Date and Time to database with am... with time. Hi Friend, To insert the date,use the following code in your...() that will insert date with time into database. So to use this method, you have 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date and Time
Mysql Date and Time       Mysql Date and Time is used to return the current date and time... the current date and time. CURRENT_TIMESTAMP:-This is used to returns 

JavaScript Questions

Add Date Time together
Add Date Time together  I want to add datetime with time and result... this in javascript. and first datetime is from the text box and another time is from second text box and add both the text box means datetime with time 

Date Calendar

date and time in awt(java)
date and time in awt(java)  sir, do you have an example of date in awt java which can be view over a textfield.   Display time in JTextField import java.util.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.awt.event.*; public 

MySQL

Mysql Date no Time
Mysql Date no Time       Mysql Date no Time is used to find out the current date with no time. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example 'Date no Time' in Mysql 

Date Calendar

time conversion - Date Calendar
time conversion  hoe to add time in php like 01:30:00 and 00:45:20 and 02:50:40 

Swing AWT

Date and Time - Swing AWT
Date and Time  the following program is developed in swings ..... the main objective of this program is to 1> get a date from user 2> retrieve the current date from the system 3> hence find out the difference 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
PHP Date and Time The PHP Date and Time function is massively used in setting date and time of the server, validating date and time and controlling the functions of the software.  The PHP date and Time functions allow you 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP Date & Time - JSP-Servlet
JSP Date & Time  Hi! How to compare a String with System time in JSP.... pls... help me... Thanks in advance 

PHP Tutorial

date_time_set
date_time_set date_time_set alias DateTime::setTime function resets... the modified date and time.  Syntax public DateTime DateTime::setTime ( int $hour , int $minute [, int $second ] ) DateTime date_time_set ( DateTime $object 

PHP Questions

How to convert date to time in PHP?
How to convert date to time in PHP?  Hi, programmer. The PHP... and time. The PHP "time()" function is used to get the current Unix timestamp..., but as a readable date and time, it leaves much to be desired. Luckily, the PHP 

Programming Tutorials

Current Date and Time

Programming Tutorials

Current Date and Time

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time Functions
The PHP Date and Time Functions functions allows the developer to read... of the examples of PHP Date and Time Functions. Printing amount of seconds passed since January 1 1970 00:00:00 GMT: <?php print time(); ?> Printing current date 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date and Time
 The PHP Date and Time functions are very useful in manipulating the Date in your PHP program. The PHP Date and Time generates the current date and time in runtime dynamically. Following example prints the current date: You can 

SQL Tutorial

Sql Date and Time Format
Sql Date and Time Format       The Tutorial illustrate an example from the 'Sql Date and Time...; is used to  format date and time.  SYNTAX:- DATE_FORMAT(date,format 

Java Beginners

date format to be updated with current date time
date format to be updated with current date time  package LvFrm...; JButton b1,b2; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1...); /*for date entry & adding date into panel 2 also addind panel 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

Display Date and Time - Design concepts & design patterns
system date and time . Thanks Prakash  Hi Friend, Try the following code: System Date and Time var date = new Date(); document.write("System date and Time is: "+ date); Thanks 

PHP Tutorial

time ()
PHP time() Function The time() returns the current time  measured...). This function is similar to mktime() with no parameters or calling date ("U"). Syntax of time() Function in PHP time(void) Parameter of time() Function 

Java Beginners

updated with current date n time
updated with current date n time  package LvFrm; import...; //for date month year entry String strD[]={"Day","1","2","3","4","5...); panel2.setBorder(b2); frm.add(panel2); /*for date entry 

DMCA.com