Home Discussion Discuss: Java Get Host Name

• java lessonmahmoud October 21, 2011 at 7:42 PM

i don,t know what "import" is doing

• Get Host Name codeSamir Arishy December 12, 2011 at 10:28 PM

It will be great , if you put a comment on how to specify a local / remote IP to get the Name. I need to get the name of a device connected to my "LOCAL" lan I have the the ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Where I can put it ? Thank you for simplifing my learning experience

• java trainingPrakash January 10, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Sir, I would love to get training from any of the company in this field in Delhi.

• Communication with hardware using java codeAmit Ghadge February 6, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Respected... This is Amit Ghadge.... I have a query regarding hyper terminal... I want to communicate with hyper terminal using java language... So is it possible...? If yes then how to communicate with hyper terminal using java or c++ language....? will you give me some references and code of this....? Please...Also give me some ideas and references regarding this.... Thank you.... Amit Ghadge amitishere26@gmail.com

• java and databseAshen Wanniarachchi August 30, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Dear sir, it is very useful your tutorials for my academic works.can you please send me new tutorials you are writing into my e-mail. and i would like to study java with you and become a jenious

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Get Local Host Name
Get Local Host Name     ... you in understanding a code how to 'Get Local Host Name'. For this we have... bound to this network interface. 4)get Host Name( )   - This method 

General

Java Get Host Name
Java Get Host Name       In this Example you will learn how to get host name in Java. Go through...; Java code to get host name import java.net. 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

General

Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call...;} } The above example shows the host name of the local system. The output of the above 

General

Get computer name in java
Get computer name in java       We can get the computer name by the java code program... will be able to have host name by using getHostName() method of InetAddress class 

PHP Questions

how to host a website
how to host a website  what are the steps to host a website?????plz reply iam in need of it... r else tell me the website address where i can get the idea 

General

Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address... to retrieve the information about the local host name using the getHostName() method.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName 

HTML Questions

ix web host
ix web host  Hi, How to host a website on ix web host? Thanks   Hi, Hosting a website is very easy task. Follow the following steps... and then put your files there. Step 5: Open browser type your website name and check 

General

Find Your Host Name/IP Address
Find Your Host Name/IP Address   ... the getLocalHost() method to print the Host name as well as the IP Address of the local..., In which the host name of the local system is Comp20 and the IP address 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find Your Host Name
Find Your Host Name   ... the host name of the local system in a very simple example. Here we are just call...;} } The above example shows the host name of the local system. The output of the above 

General

To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versac
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... the condition, if the user enter any host name then we call the input value 

General

Java Get IP Address
Java Get IP Address      ... by the internet protocol. To store the host name resolutions, the class InetAddress... getHostAddress() returns the IP address.     Here is the code of Java Get IP 

JSP Tutorials

getHeaderNames() Method Of The Request Object
will learn how to get the header name of the host server. This section gives you... that is used for getting the name of all the header names existed 

Java Technology Tutorials

Java file get name
Java file get name In this section, you will learn how to get the name... get the name of any file. Output: File name is: out.txt... the name of the file. Here is the code: import java.io.*; public class 

Java Beginners

CORE JAVA get middle name
CORE JAVA get middle name  hello sir...how to get middle name using string tokenizer....??? eg..like name ANKIT it will select only K...!!!!   The given code accepts the name from the console and find the middle 

Programming Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address
Find the Host name in reverse of given IP address... to retrieve the information about the local host name using the getHostName() method.... Now retrieve the Host name of the IP address what we are pass in getByName 

General

Get Property by Name
to get Property by Name. For this we have a class name "Get Property... .style1 { margin-right: 75px; } Get Property by Name       

Java Interview Questions

how to get java path name

MySQL

SQL get Column Name
SQL get Column Name       SQL get Column Name is used to return the Fieldnames of the table... get Column Name'. To understand and elaborate example we create a table 'stu 

General

Get Month Name Example
Get Month Name Example     ... in understanding a how to get a 'Get Month Name Example'.For this we have a class name 'GetMonthNameExample'. Inside the main method we declared a String array name 

Java-Tutorials

Overview of Networking through JAVA,To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa
To retrieve the IP address from Host Name, vice-versa... to explain the method to find out the IP address from host name and to vice verse. Here... the condition, if the user enter any host name then we call the input value 

General

Get Class Name
Get Class Name       In the example given below we will learn how to get name of the particular class with package name. getName() method returns fully qualified name 

General

Java Get File Name
Java Get File Name       In this section, you will study how to obtain the name of file.  In order to get the file name, we have provided the path of file 'Hello.txt 

Java Beginners

java how to get domain name from url
java how to get domain name from url  How to get the domain name from a url string? Example program in java for "how to get domain name from url" Thanks   Hi, You can use the following example code: URL linkURL 

Development process Questions

how to get selected name from combo box
how to get selected name from combo box   i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Development process Questions

how to get selected name from combo box   i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Java Beginners

how to get selected name from combo box  i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Java Beginners

how to get selected name from combo box  i have fetched all records of worker i.e worker name. on a test.jsp and dispayed it into combo box ...my question is that............. i havt to get particular id of worker on selection 

Java Beginners

General

Java example to get Object class name at runtime
Java example to get Object class name at runtime       java get Object class name In java there is a way that makes us enabled to get the object class name at runtime. It can 

DMCA.com