Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

How to display the font in center
How to display the font in center       This section illustrates you how to display the font in center. To display the font in center, the method paint() is defined 

Ajax Questions

how to display the image in center - Ajax
how to display the image in center  i want to dispaly the image as center of the screen using javascript..while i am clicking the button ..any one give me the code for this one 

Java Beginners

How to Display Font Other than english
How to Display Font Other than english  How to display font other than english without using any files installed 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD center text
_width = $font_width * strlen($text); $position_center = ceil(($width... - 1, $border); $text = 'This is the text which is center of image.'; $textcolor = ImageColorAllocate($im, 255, 0, 0); $font = 3;   $font 

HTML

HTML font tag.
HTML font tag. Description : It is a HTML tag, which is used for changing the view of your text. Which will display on view page. Syntax : <font...;/head> <body> <h1>Example of HTML font.</h1> <p> 

PHP Tutorial

PHP GD font size

Programming Tutorials

Font in Flex4
Font in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use font in a flex application. You will use font for the appearance of the component. You will use font for give a color , size and etc. Example: <?xml version 

JSP Servlet Questions

profile display
" action="..//search"> <table border="0" width="300" align="center" bgcolor="#CDFFFF"> <tr><td colspan=2 style="font-size:12pt;color:#00000;" align="center"> <h3>Search Item</h3></td></tr> <tr> 

Java Beginners

Having problem to set font and color
Having problem to set font and color  Hello Sir, i have some problem to set font and color in my program.Can you take a look for the moment please... I love You Mom"); msgLabel.setFont(new Font("Serif", Font.BOLD, 14 

Programming Tutorials

Device Font in Flex4
is a mono space font; for example, Courier. In this example you can see how...Device font in Flex4: You can specify any device font for the fontFamily property. Device font are not embedded in the SWF file. Flash player supports 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded Font in Flex4
: true | false]; } In this example you can see how we can embedded a font...Embedded font in Flex4: You can embedded the font in your application...) Syntax of embedded font  is: @font-face { src: url("location" 

SWT

Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog
)   return;   text.setFont(new Font(display, newFont... Show Font Dialog and Color Dialog   ... and font dialog in Java. SWT allows to show Color Dialog and Font Dialog 

Programming Tutorials

Inline Embedded Font in Flex4
Inline Embedded font  in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a inline embedded font in flex application. You will set the fontFamily property of the component in inline embedded font. Example: <?xml 

HTML Questions

center a table
center a table  How do I center a table 

J2ME

Draw Font Using Canvas Example
Draw Font Using Canvas Example       This example is used to draw the different types of font using..., size and faces of font. static final int[] styles =  

Swing AWT

window in center
window in center  if i run the programme thw window is in lie in top left corner i want a window open in center 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4
Embedded font with multiple typefaces in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a type faces font in multiple form. In this example we use a three font file: simple, bold and italic font. Example: <?xml 

Programming Tutorials

MX Effect with embedded font in Flex4
support the Flash Text Engine(FTE) or an embedded font. In this example you can see how we can use an embedded font with effect. In the following example we...MX Effect with embedded font in Flex4: We can use the embedded font when we 

Programming Tutorials

Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4
Embedded font using Actionscript in Flex4: In this example you can see how we can use a embedded font using actionscript. Example: <?xml...; <!-- Embedded font using Action Script --> <fx:Style> 

EJB Questions

font changing
font changing  I have created a welcome page and when I try to change the font style of the label named lblCName it does not change.Indentify..., placeOrdr; Icon image; Font fnt; public void init(){ fnt=new Font("Verdana 

HTML Questions

Showing div at the center of the webpage
Showing div at the center of the webpage  Showing div at the center of the webpage 

Java Interview Questions

jquery dialog box center
jquery dialog box center  How to create dialog box with center alignment in jquery..?   $('my-selector').dialog('option', 'position', 'center 

HTML Questions

Vertically center page
Vertically center page  I know how to center the text of the page Horizontally ..but is it possible to vertically center page in HTML or CSS?  ... as given below... Vertically center page in CSS .className{ width:300px 

Java Beginners

Display image
Display image  How to Pass image from html to jsp and display... the html page to jsp page and display it. 1)page.html: <%@ page language="java" %> <HTML> <HEAD><TITLE>Display file upload form 

Servlet Interview Questions

How to Display values from databse into table
How to Display values from databse into table  I want to display values from database into table based on condition in query, how to display...; <tr><td colspan=2 style="font-size:12pt;color:#00000;" align="center 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to display?
how to display?  I have to write a code for searcing books in library and i have written but it is not displaying the result.I don't know where i...:8080/examples/jsp/searchbook.jsp" method="post"> <table align="center"> < 

Programming Tutorials

Mozilla Developer Center
Mozilla Developer Center       Great site to get a first look at AJAX. Read full Description 

Ajax Questions

California Drug Rehab Center

General

Display Different Fonts
Display Different Fonts       In this section, you will studied how to display different fonts. A font is a specific style of displaying characters. It describes 

JavaMail Questions

To change font in java code
To change font in java code  I am sending system generated mail through MIME message and Transport. Now i need to change the font.. Can you please help me as how to change the font of string body in java code 

DMCA.com