Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java Technology Tutorials

Wicket
application.   Creating Website with the use of template in Wicket In the previous section of Wicket tutorial you... of Wicket tutorial we are going to describe you how you can create a website 

Wicket

Creating Website with the use of template in Wicket
Creating Website with the use of template in Wicket... a website by creating templates of it. In this section of Wicket tutorial we have created a website by using the template and it consists of four links 

JSP Servlet Questions

Html Template - JSP-Servlet
Html Template   I use a template to design my website,but some problems arised using template.I pass flag update and insert as a hidden field on to the servlet,the response of the servlet is a jsp page.on this page template 

Software Services

Hotel Website Template Designing
Are you looking for sensuous and splendour Hotel Website Templates for attracting enormous customers only at just a click away? You have reached at the right spot 

Framework Questions

Wicket
Wicket  Can any one tell me how to link Homepage.html from .html in wicket. Thnx 

Mobile Applications Questions

asp.net mobile website
asp.net mobile website  hello all.Which framework should I use to develop an asp.net mobile website?I'm currently using visual studio 2010 but it does not have the mobile webform as template. So, should I use the latter or normal 

Java Beginners

Replacing a template with actual values
Replacing a template with actual values  I have a template Hello $$personename$$, You are eligible for this $$planname$$ from today onwards... holder and value as value to be replaced. I don want to use anything other than 

Wicket

Using "Tab" in wicket
you have learned about creating modal panel, template website, autocompleter... tabbed panel in Wicket. In this example of creating Tab panel in wicket we have... Using "Tab" in wicket    

Wicket

Echo Message example in Wicket
Echo Message example in Wicket       In previous section of Wicket tutorials we have been well aware with the way how we can create an application in Wicket framework 

Java Beginners

how to use Excel Template to write excel file using java
how to use Excel Template to write excel file using java  How to use Excel template to write data in that file using java 

Software Services

Information Website Template
services. Our highly qualified website designer and development team will help you... . A website is the virtual representation of a company and it is important that website is well personalized and easy to navigate. We ensure that the information 

Software Services

Fashion Website Template designing and website development
design experts have years of experience in creating industry-aligned website...Fashion Industry Website Fashion and design are concepts that have a history... Designing Website and Promote the Fashion Design website services and products 

Apache Velocity

XML handling in a template using Velocity
XML handling in a template using Velocity       This Example shows you how to use XML file in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

PHP Questions

How to find the exact PHP template I need?
How to find the exact PHP template I need?  Hi! I'm a PHP Pro?I think I am one?, but this is the first time for me to try a PHP template, so I have... the/a right PHP template? Needs for a PHP Template: - it is efficient since the PHP 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source web Templates
template is a pre-made website with essentially no content. This makes it easy... the use of simple yet powerful template language to reference objects defined... the website with a template engine (template processor); 2. specify the standards 

Ajax

Wicket
Wicket       Wicket is a mixed mode Java framework with built in support for Ajax, Just Java' object oriented programming Read full Description 

PHP Questions

Can we use Jmeter for testing a PHP website???
Can we use Jmeter for testing a PHP website???  Can we test a website in PHP using Apache jmeter? Actually, I want to perform load testing of my PHP website. So, whether it will be useful or should I go with any other? Plz 

WebSevices Questions

Make A website
it be to create a website like this? I want to build a website where people can be users of the website with a small profile. Their is a point system (kinda like money) where people can upload documents for other to use (to gain points) or download 

Java Beginners

About Wicket Framework
About Wicket Framework  I want Wicket Framework tutorials 

Java Interview Questions

Extract website
Extract website   can you help me to write this ???>>write a program to extract data from AirAsia.com to get flight information, specifically, for a trip from [A] to [B] on specific date. You can use whatever libraries 

Software Services

Web Design Packages, Website Design Packages
Custom Website Design Custom website designs means the designing of the website according to customer's choice, and Roseindia Technologies Pvt Ltd is specialized company in Custom website designing. We have offered several 

Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Hibernate Interview Questions

Hibernate Template
Hibernate Template  Define Hibernate Template 

Programming Tutorials

Uploading website
Uploading your website     ... and password to access the server.  You can use the command line... file you can use mput command. 7) After uploading you web site 

Framework Questions

Wicket Framework DropDownChoice
Wicket Framework DropDownChoice  I am trying to get selected value of dropdownchoice in wicket framework , but i am unable to get it. How can i get selected value of DropDownChoice on the change event of dropdownchoice ??? Thanks 

Framework Questions

About Wicket Framework
About Wicket Framework  When i am going to install plugins for Wicket 1.5.3 . This error is shown pls help me Unable to connect to the new provider because of zero sized file reported 

HTML Questions

how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?
how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?  Hi, I have a java class generates html string dynamically based on the logic. I'm...! Ref: I read your article "Use Velocity to generate HTML document". -Chintu 

Framework Questions

Session Variable in Wicket
Session Variable in Wicket  can anyone tell me about sesion variables in wicket ? thanks 

Java Beginners

Enjoying Web Development with Wicket
Enjoying Web Development with Wicket  Wanted e book Enjoying Web Development with Wicket 3rd edition 

XML Questions

XML template
XML template  Hi..... please tell me about What is XML template? Thanks 

DMCA.com