Home Discussion Discuss: Create Menu Bar in SWT

• RHcBXHcNNEnKMAXiFiqih March 22, 2012 at 2:48 AM

If you believe that IDEA is just kienepg up the pace with Eclipse, I would like to hear your thoughts on what makes eclipse better than IDEA? If you were to choose one and they were both free, which would you choose and why?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
SWT

Create Menu Bar in SWT
Create Menu Bar in SWT       This section illustrates you how to create a menu bar. In SWT... to create a menu bar. The method setMenu() sets the pull down menu. The SWT.SEPERATOR 

SWT

SWT
; Create Menu Bar in SWT In SWT, the classes Menu and MenuItem of package org.eclipse.swt.widgets is allowed to create a menu bar. The method... Progress Bar in SWT SWT allows to create a Progress bar by providing 

Swing AWT

Menu Bar prob.
Menu Bar prob.  I want a menu to be displayed in each page of my swing appl. how to go abt 

JSP Servlet Questions

menu bar in javascript - JSP-Servlet
menu bar in javascript  sir i need to display menu bar with some background color.in each menu,there are some values to display as menu.again if i select each value,again a sub menu to display.plz send me some code. menubar 

Java Beginners

Swings Menu Bar - Java Beginners
Swings Menu Bar  Hello, I created a menu bar using Java Swings... n New Record, Edit Record etc are the menu items. Now, I want to display the appropriate fields according the menu Item selected..below it.. i.e. If we 

SWT

Create Expand Bar in SWT
Create Expand Bar in SWT       This section illustrates you how to create an Expand Bar. SWT provides an application of creating a Expand Bar using the classes ExpandBar 

SWT

Create Progress Bar in SWT
Create Progress Bar in SWT       This section illustrates you how to create a Progress Bar. SWT allows to create a Progress bar by providing the class ProgressBar 

Mobile Applications Questions

common Menu bar(toolBar) at the top of all view
common Menu bar(toolBar) at the top of all view  I creat on login page and after sign in I move to next page. Now I want to add menu bar at the top of my all view. Any one have any idea abt how to do 

Java-Tutorials

Menu Bar in Java
to create a Menu Bar in your application, First we need to import list of packages... Menu Bar in Java       A Menu Bar is a set of option that allow the user to choose from 

General

Menu Bar in Java
choose in a menu bar. In this Tutorial we want to describe you how to create a Menu... Menu Bar in Java       A Menu Bar is a set of option that allow the user to choose from any one 

Swing AWT

menu with scrollbar
and every component should inside the panel. I tried it but menu bar... java.awt.*; public class menu extends JFrame { MenuBar bar; Menu file,setting,rate,help,crate,prate; public menu() { JFrame frame =new JFrame("Stock Analysis"); bar 

SWT

Create Scroll Bar in Java using SWT
Create Scroll Bar in Java using SWT       This section is all about creating scroll bar in Java SWT  The given example will show you how to create scroll bar in Java using 

JavaScript Questions

Jquery Slide-up Menu
Jquery Slide-up Menu  Hello, Excellent site. I am learning Jquery and I can produce a slide-down menu but don't know how to make a slide-up menu/nav bar to go at the bottom of the web page. Can you show a way how this can 

Programming Tutorials

How to design a bar code, design a bar code, bar code
How to design a bar code       This tutorial will teach you to design a bar code, the bar code... color "White". Create a new file with any size as you want. Noise: Go 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  fibonaci & prime no. display in menu driven in java programme 

Java Beginners

menu
menu  Hi,i want write the menu that repeat several time 

Java Beginners

Menu
Menu  Pl make a program which generates the following output. "Select from this menu" 1. Array 2. Stack 3. Queue. 4. Exit. If users press 1, then it will go in 1. Array. Welcome in Array. press 1. for Insertion press 2 

GWT

Creating Menu using GWT
. Menu Bar File = new MenuBar(true) Creating a Menu bar named File. A Menu bar can... for adding item to the Menubar.Here we are adding New to the Menu bar named... Creating Menu using GWT      

Swing AWT

Is it possible in SWT ?
Is it possible in SWT ?  I want drop down like google search (ie, when we type one letter then the word start with that are displayed). when the drop... do this in SWT ? Thanks 

Tutorials

SWT

Java Beginners

SWT in Eclipse - Java Beginners
SWT in Eclipse  hi.. how to call a function in SWT when the shell is about to close... ?? thanks in advance 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to make an animated navigation bar with css
How to make an animated navigation bar with css In this example you will see how to make a CSS navigation bar in the photoshop... shape by the Rounded rectangle tool (U key). Effects: Go to Layer menu

Swing AWT

SWT Solaris - Swing AWT
SWT Solaris  Hi, When I am using SWT in my application it works... in SWT which will give the exact behaviour in all platforms. Thanks...://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/swt/ Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

Bar graph
Bar graph  How to include a bar chart in iPhone sdk 

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven  display the 1-30 prime no. and fibonacie series in menu driven programme 

Java Beginners

menu driven
menu driven   menu driven programm in decimal to binary binary to decimal 

Java Beginners

bar chart
bar chart  how to create a bar chart from values of the database and the string value should be the entities of the database??plzz help..needed badly 

Development process Questions

menu problem
menu problem  Hi to all , I am inserting a menu in my jsp page.i have downloaded(free) a menu .In which 4 files are as below. 1. index.html 2. menu.css 3. menu.js 4. jquery.js I have edited 

Ajax Questions

DropDown Menu
menu that has the list of Page 1- Page 5. if i select page 1 it will display only... is the problem.. for example; if i select page 1 in my dropdown menu, and click 

Java Beginners

Bar Chart
Bar Chart  hi...... Thanks 4 ur help for the bar graph creation i have got what i wanted. But now want to ask that in that bar graph i want multiple bar on one value means I want to create a graph where on my x-axis i have 

DMCA.com