Home Discussion Discuss: Displaying Hello using RMI

• Error in the above exampleAnshul Agarwal June 28, 2011 at 4:02 PM

When I am executing the command "java Hello Server" this error is coming : D:\wkspc23July\MyHello\src>java HelloServer Server not connected: java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in serv er thread; nested exception is: java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested excep tion is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Hello_Stub The Hello_Stub file is alredy created.

• Javaprashantniku November 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Some correction in above program 1. Use rmiregistry on Step 7. 2. In HelloClient.java please change 192.168.10.201 to ur ip address.. you can find one by going to cmd and type the command ipconfig.. Thanks for this wonderful program.. :)

• Thanks Kushal April 22, 2012 at 1:06 PM

thanks a lot for such a meaning full Knowledge ....

• problemkishan December 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM

when i compile Hello.java it gives error: cant find symbol "HelloInterdface"

• exceptionsmamuka November 25, 2012 at 4:16 PM

hello friends 1. i am getting connection refused to host when running this rmi codes 2. rmicregistry does'nt working , i have jdk7 may be it causes? best regards mamuka arabuli

• rmi safvan January 1, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I am getting rmiregistry error when i am running the application

• rmi running problemsafvan January 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM

whenever i am typing rmi Hello it gives class Hello not found please help me

• rmiSIDHIDATRI NAYAK December 3, 2012 at 5:12 PM

rmicregistry is not executing the error is this is not an internal or external command

• asking doubtvaish July 2, 2013 at 9:21 PM

while i exeute hello.java getting errors as cannot find symbol sir... pls send solution for me to my mail

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
RMI

Displaying Hello using RMI
Displaying Hello using RMI   ... message using RMI. By RMI we mean Remote Method Invocation. RMI serves as a basic... in displaying message Hello are described below:- Step1.Create a Remote interface 

RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

RMI Questions

RMI - RMI
RMI  DEAR SIR, I WANT TO LEARN RMI USING NETBEAN 6. PLEASE HELP ME WITH A STEP-BY-STEP, ON NETBEAN. THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS, KUMAR.S...://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/rmi/ Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks 

Java Technology Tutorials

RMI Tutorials
requires a Remote Machine.     Displaying Hello using RMI This Example describes the way to display Hello message using... will explain you how to make programs using RMI. RMI stands for Remote Method 

JSP Servlet Questions

Hello
Hello  Hello sir i want to store upload doc file in ms access by using servlet. Can i store file in access.one another things access only text size is 255 character but my file is up to 2mb how i can store 

Java Interview Questions

hello
hello  how to install mysql using command promt without going through common process of installation 

Java Beginners

hello
hello  how to print from a-z, A-Z with exact order using for loop? Thanks for all concern 

JSP Servlet Questions

hello
hello  what is the code for adding groups in contacts using servlet and jsp???pls help me 

RMI Questions

java programming using RMI - RMI
java programming using RMI  Write a program using RMI to sell an item to the customer remotely and don't allow the customer to purchase the item if the stock is nil , by displaying an appropriate message 

RMI Questions

RMI in internet - RMI
internet. so is it possible to use RMI, or Sockets for internet communication? can we use RMI to communicate with any host connected to internet using it's IP...RMI in internet  dear friends. i want to develop an application 

RMI Questions

ATM IN JAVA RMI - RMI
ATM IN JAVA RMI  How to write code for ATM using Java RMI 

RMI Questions

Exception in RMI - RMI
{ public static void main (String[] argv) { try { Interface1 hello =(Interface1) Naming.lookup ("rmi://localhost/EmployeeManagemnetSystemApp... server is connected and ready for operation but in client side it throws RMI 

Java Beginners

Matrix Addition using RMI in Java
Matrix Addition using RMI in Java  Source Code for Matrix Addition using RMI in Java 

RMI Questions

java - RMI
java  I m using the concept of rmi to provide interaction between server and client. On the server side the server program should be kept in a running side then only the client side program be executed. I want to put the windows 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
("ECHO"); String result = e.echo("Hello"); System.out.println("Echo... to start the RMI registry, run the RMI server, and run the RMI client. In all 

RMI Questions

help - RMI
help  would u plz give me the code for transfering files(zip files) from server to client machines using rmi technology  Hi friend, import java.rmi.*; import java.rmi.server.*; import java.io.*; public class 

Java Beginners

RMI in netbeans 6.5
RMI in netbeans 6.5  runing client in RMI using netbeans 6.5 

RMI Questions

RMI - skeleton class is not being generated - RMI
RMI - skeleton class is not being generated   Hi, When i compile the server program in RMI, skeleton class is not being generated only stub class alone is generated. I am using JDK 1.6 version. A SecurityException is being 

Servlet Interview Questions

Servlets differ from RMI
Servlets differ from RMI  Explain how servlets differ from RMI. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of each technology ?   RMI (Remote... returns the result back to the client. We need to run RMI registry to use RMI 

Log4J Questions

spring rmi - Log4J
spring rmi   HI, iam using eclipse for developing spring based rmi application. my problem is whenever a method is called in a server the log should...://www.roseindia.net/programming-tutorial/RMI-Tutorials Thanks 

EJB Questions

RMI
RMI  What is RMI in Java 

Eclipse Plugins

RMI Plugin for Eclipse
; RMI Plugin for Eclipse The RMI Plug-in for Eclipse is the most comprehensive solution for developing Java RMI systems using the Eclipse platform. Besides generation of the stub and skeleton files using the "rmic" compiler 

RMI Questions

throws Exception - RMI
throws Exception  I downloaded your RMI Hello program it works... an exception."RMI not bound Exception". What can I do for this? Whether I have to change... java.rmi.server.UnicastRemoteObject; public class HelloImpl extends UnicastRemoteObject implements Hello 

RMI Questions

creating windows service - RMI
creating windows service  Hi, I have created a project using spring RMI and have some server.jar file which contians all the classes of server...://www.roseindia.net/programming-tutorial/RMI-Tutorials http://www.roseindia.net/software 

Java Beginners

Java RMI and Threading
Java RMI and Threading  Hi, We are using threading and RMI in my application. Its a continuously runing application and run it as service, We are reading some packet from the server. The issues are, 1. But some data are missing 

Java Beginners

RMI
RMI  can anyone tell me how to compile and run rmi in netbeans 6.9.1 for standalone application because i face problem running 

RMI

Overview of RMI
Overview of RMI       The Remote Method Invocation(RMI) works similar to remote procedure calls(RPC). All RMI functionality found in the the java.rmi 

RMI Questions

rmi - RMI
rmi  difference between rmi,rmi-iiop,corba 

Struts Questions

Hello - Struts
Hello  Hi Friends, Thakns for continue reply I want to going with connect database using oracle10g in struts please write the code and send me its very urgent only connect to the database code   Hi 

Struts Questions

Hello - Struts
to create .exe file in java.....if i am using core java for logic events and control... not using jsp & servlets I want to make icon and click icon open fist page 

DMCA.com