Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
RDF

RDF Tutorials
Query on RDF file in Java As you have already learned about controlling...; Generate RDF file in Java In this example we... generates a  RDF file with the use of "Jena". Jena is a java API 

RDF

Simple Query on RDF file in Java
Simple Query on RDF file in Java   ... in this section we are going to describe how to run simple query on the RDF graph model. Now lets see the example that can fires a simple query. The example is going 

XML Questions

Decision tree to RDF
Decision tree to RDF  How do we process a decision tree in java and obtain an RDF file of the decision tree 

RDF

Reading RDF file in Java
Reading RDF file in Java     ... you how to read the RDF files in Java. In the next example you will be learning about writing a RDF file in Java. But first lets see how to read it..?  

Java Beginners

Reading RDF file using Java code in Eclipse
Reading RDF file using Java code in Eclipse  Could you please tel me what this statement means - Model model = ModelFactory.createDefaultModel 

RDF

Generate RDF file in Java
Generate RDF file in Java   ...( Resource Description File). This example generates a  RDF file with the use of "Jena". Jena is a java API to create and manipulate RDF graphs 

RDF

Controlling RDF Prefix in Java
Controlling RDF Prefix in Java       We can also control prefixes of RDF files with the use of Jena API for RDF. In RDF file there are two ways for Controlling RDF prefixes 

RDF

Writing RDF file in Java
Writing RDF file in Java     ... to develop RDF file in Java "createDefaultModel()" method... or Resource Description Framework file in Java. The example illustrates you how 

RDF

Iterating Statements of RDF file in Java
Iterating Statements of RDF file in Java       Each and every arc in RDF Model represents... called triple (Subject,Predicate,Object). To iterate RDF model statements we need 

Java Beginners

Query
Query  hw to transfer a file from one client machine to another client machine using java socket programming???? plz rpy soon..want to do project 

Java Beginners

query
query  what is jre????? why java is robust in nature??????? why it is platform independent???????   Hi, JRE: Java Runtime Environment or JRE is the run time for executing the Java applications. Read more about JRE 

PHP Questions

mysql query
Name (excel) ,select drive, directory and excel file from which data... with ("jdbc:odbc:excel"). Execute query "select name, address from [Sheet1$]". Here... sheet and name and address are the fields of excel file. Store the data into two 

Java Beginners

query String - Java Beginners
query String  Hi friends, I have some page and given link left side like master,utilities,reports,if i am clicking master then open master file... how i implemmented and write code and send send me, I using query string or any 

JSP Servlet Questions

query related to uploading file
query related to uploading file  hello friends i am doing my project in servlet and i want to upload a file and store file in local hard drive and file name and path in oracle database.with name file name and path i also want 

Struts Questions

struts property file query
struts property file query  hi i hav 3 property file in my struts2 application. how can i tell my struts application to read a particular property file based on the language i select from the dropdown list. Please help 

XML Tutorials

Query XML with an XPath expression
Query XML with an XPath expression       This Example shows you how to Query Xml File via XPath expression. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface which provides 

Java Beginners

java query
java query  what is the alternative of fflush(stdin) in java 

Java Beginners

java query
java query  why do we use scanner class 

Java Beginners

java query
java query  why do we divide the number by 2 in for loop in the prime number program 

Java Beginners

java query
java query  **strong text**getting an error can not run symbol while running this program..plz help me... import java.util.Scanner; class Great { public static void main(String args[]) { int a; int b; int c; Scanner x 

Development process Questions

query optimization
query optimization  hai ! i need a code in java for database query optimization.plz help 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate update Query
(if any) modification is made to the records. A simple query for update may... before making the modification 2. When you will execute the java file...Hibernate update Query In this tutorial you will learn about an update query 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Criteria Detached Query And Subquery
the java file HibernateDetachedQueriesExample.java (RightClick -> Run As -> Java Application) the query generated by Hibernate and the output...Hibernate Criteria Detached Query And Subquery In this tutorial you will learn 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate delete Query
. When you will execute the java file HibernateDeleteQuery.java (RightClick...Hibernate delete Query In this tutorial you will learn how to use HQL delete query in Hibernate. In this section we are discussing about the HQL delete query 

JSP Servlet Questions

query problem
query problem  how write query in jsp based on mysql table field? i have employee table it contain designation field, how write query in jsp... to write this query in jsp please anybody help me, and send me that code 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate insert Query
are that the predefined words are not case sensitive. A simple insert query can... 2. salesorder table before 3. When you will execute the java file...Hibernate insert Query In this tutorial you will learn about how to use HQL 

Ajax Questions

Query on java - Ajax
Query on java  what is modal form 

JDBC Questions

database query
database query  create table file1 ( file_id int , file_data text ); i'm unable to create this table and the error is invalid type text. plz help me 

JSP Interview Questions

Jsp Query
Jsp Query  Can we display images in jsp file? If Can, How and please mention code 

Struts Questions

validation query
validation query  where I should kept properties file inside struts Web application 

DMCA.com