Home Discussion Discuss: Objective-c memory management: retain and release

• objective-Csreenu June 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i want how autoreleasepool maintain objects and releases objects ans can we forward my mail

• miss take?Maetee August 16, 2011 at 1:18 PM

The last sentence before return(0); must be [myClassObj2 release];

• about class usessunil kumar lobanshi January 16, 2012 at 1:08 PM

hi How to know about protocol information?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
iPhone

Objective-c memory management: retain and release
Objective-c memory management: retain and release... and objects. Objective-C uses two methods retain and release. In Objective-C each... how to manage memory with language Objective-C. Programmer can allocate memory 

Mobile Applications Questions

cfstring release message sent to deallocated
cfstring release message sent to deallocated  cfstring release message sent to deallocated What is this message?? i know it occurs due to memory release. But can anyone tell me how to track and rectify 

iphone memory management
iphone memory management  I am confused with the memory management issue in iPhone. I do not know which variable need to release 

Java Beginners

memory
memory  what is memory 

Java Beginners

Memory
Memory   what is the different between heap memory and stack memory ? please explain with example 

Java Beginners

memory
memory   hi i am jane pls explain the difference between heap memory and stack memory 

Java Beginners

memory management
memory management  memory management in java 

iPhone

Access Modifiers and Garbage Collection
and release memory manually to assist with this problem it provides a reference-counting memory management system through retain and release keywords... Objective-C's ability to integrate with C++ code and libraries Access Privileges 

Java Interview Questions

memory management
memory management  Why objects store in heap 

Java Interview Questions

Phantom memory
Phantom memory  What is phantom memory 

Java Beginners

Phantom memory
Phantom memory  hello,, What is phantom memory 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

memory allocation
memory allocation  If we assign memory malloc(5) and access more than the assigned memory then what will happen? 1.segmentation error 2.memory leak 3.program will not compile 4.Your view 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

memory layout
memory layout  how much space does each segement(data,stack,heap,static) holds in memory? memory here refers to ram or hard disk 

Development process Questions

heap memory
heap memory  how long is the object stored in heap memory persist 

Memory Management
Memory Management  how can we manage memory in iphone development???   hello, you can read all the memory management rules from http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/Cocoa/Conceptual/MemoryMgmt 

Java Beginners

Memory Allocation
Memory Allocation  What Is The Order Of Execution Of Statement 1) Statement Enclosed in {}. 2) Static 3) Public Static Void Main()   When jvm loads a class, static block is executed first, then main method. And at last 

Java Beginners

memory allocation
memory allocation   class Bird { { System.out.print("b1 "); } public Bird() { System.out.print("b2 "); } } class Raptor extends Bird { static... of execution of statement ? memory allocation ?  The code uses static 

Java Interview Questions

Java memory leak
Java memory leak  What is memory leak 

Java Beginners

Creating a memory leak with Java
Creating a memory leak with Java  Creating a memory leak with Java 

Java Beginners

heap and stack memory
the difference between heap memory and stack memory   STACK memory is referred as temporary memory,if you come out of the program the memory of the variable will not no more there.[eg., int a; memory for a will not maintained 

Blog

Release or Stripes 1.5
Release or Stripes 1.5 (18 Aug 2008) Stripes is an open source.... It integrates with Spring and Hibernate framework. The very recent release... of this release includes-    Lesser Configuration: Stripes 

NSMutablestring memory leak
NSMutablestring memory leak  Why i am getting the nsmutablestring memory leak "NSCFString" leak 

heap memory in j2me
heap memory in j2me  how to get j2me heap memory size 

Java Beginners

Memory - Java Beginners
Memory management in Java  Where are these Heap and Stack? Is there size fixed? what is core area in memory 

Java Magazine Questions

Main memory is also known as
Main memory is also known as   Main memory of a computer is also known 

Java Beginners

memory areas in jvm
memory areas in jvm  what are different memory areas in jvm?plz elaborate their significance 

Java Interview Questions

Java memory allocation
Java memory allocation  How does Java allocate stack and heap memory 

Java Beginners

heap and stack memory
heap and stack memory   hi i am jane pls explain the difference between heap memory and stack memory with example programs 

Java Interview Questions

Java memory optimization
Java memory optimization  When you think about optimization, what is the best way to find out the time/memory consuming process?  Hi, You can use memory dump and then analyze it to find the process/java code in your 

Development process Questions

memory span and shrink - pointers
memory span and shrink - pointers  Memory span and shrink as per application requirement and this is one of major advantage of pointer. please explain the above statment with an example with respect to c 

DMCA.com