Home Discussion Discuss: Change language according to the locale

• can run the programuser February 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

this Exception is thrown when i run the program : Exception in thread "main" java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name ChoiceBundle, locale en_US at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(Unknown Source) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(Unknown Source) at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(Unknown Source) at ChangeLanguage.<init>(ChangeLanguage.java:11) at ChangeLanguage.main(ChangeLanguage.java:36)

• Fix:Qess November 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

You need to add the location of the Java bundle file: ResourceBundle bundle = ResourceBundle.getBundle("languagetest.ChoiceBundle", currentLocale);

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
i18n Java

Change language according to the locale
Change language according to the locale  ... language according to the locale. In the code given below we have changed language according to the locale. Methods used in this example are described below 

Java Interview Questions

Java Locale
Java Locale  How will you load a specific locale?   Hi Friend, A locale is the part of a user's environment that brings together information which is specific to a user's particular country, language, or territory 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Locale
of the user. A user can configure their browser with a US language locale ("en... the preferred locale based on the Accept-Language header. request.getLocale ( ) :  The method is used to return the current locale based on the Accept-Language 

Java Beginners

What is the Locale class?
What is the Locale class?  What do you understand about locale class in java program. thanks,   Hi, The Locale class in Java is Java... region. IN Java computing, locale describes a set of parameters to classify 

Java Beginners

What is Locale - Java Beginners
What is Locale  Hi, What is Locale? Write example to show the use of Locale. Thanks   Hi Friend, A locale is the part... particular country, language, or territory. For more information, visit 

Java Beginners

Locale with SimpleDateFormat - Java Beginners
parameter, it will format the date according to the default Locale. import...Locale with SimpleDateFormat  What does that mean when instantiating a SimpleDateFormat object,specify a locale? Its just a good programming 

Core Java

Java Locale
Java Locale         A locale class in java api represents a specific geographical, political, or cultural region. In java computing, locale defines a set of parameters 

JSP Servlet Questions

lOGIN according to der roles
lOGIN according to der roles  how to login a user according to roles...;script language="JavaScript"> function isProper(string) { if (!string) return...)adminPageAction.jsp <%@ page language="java" import="java.sql. 

Java Technology Tutorials

Formatting and Parsing a Number for a Locale
Formatting and Parsing a Number for a Locale In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a number for a Locale. Formatting converts a date, time... for these purposes. You can format numbers, currencies and percentage according 

Formatting and Parsing a Date for a Locale
Formatting and Parsing a Date for a Locale In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a date for a locale. Java has provide the utility.... Here we are going to format and parse the date in French language. For this we 

Java Beginners

How to get country locale from a http request
How to get country locale from a http request  Hi, I Have a requirement like , i need to get the country locale(from whcih country he is logged in) when user login to a web application. Based on that country locale i am going 

Ajax Questions

Locale Specific Date validations through JavaScript/Ajax...
Locale Specific Date validations through JavaScript/Ajax...  Hi, I... JSP Page, when the user selects language(It may be Chinese or French or etc... validation, but change the error/information message as per your local. It can be done 

Java Interview Questions

Locale class
Locale class  What is the Locale class 

PHP Tutorial

strftime ()
according to locale settings. Format the time and/or date according to locale settings. Month and weekday names and other language-dependent strings respect the current locale set with setlocale(). Not all conversion specifiers may 

i18n Java

Currency Format Example
; This Example shows you how to format currency according to the locale. In the code given below we are formatting Currency according to the locale. Methods...;void main(String args[]) {  Locale[] locales =  

Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats
Formatting and Parsing a Time for a Locale Using Default Formats In this section, you will learn how to format and parse a time for a Locale using default... to use. It formats and parses dates or time in a language-independent manner 

i18n Java

Number Format Example
;  This Example shows you how to format numbers according to the locale. In the code given below we are formatting number according to the locale...;void main(String args[]) {   Locale[] locales  

Struts Questions

struts internationalization for Korean language
struts internationalization for Korean language  Hi All, Please suggest me an example where struts is implemented for korean locale using struts internationalization concept. Regards Nagaraju 

Java Server Faces

Tomahawk selectOneLanguage tag
in selection box according to the locale. Code Description : ... for the Language name in the list of Language name. emptySelection... the phase during which the value change event should be fired. In normal processing 

JSF Tutorials & Examples

Tomahawk selectOneCountry tag
in selection box according to the locale. Code Description : ... the phase during which the value change event should be fired. In normal... change event is fired during the invoke application phase but if immediate 

i18n Java

Date and Time Format Example
according to the locale. In the code given below we are displaying data and time format according to the locale. Methods used in this example are described below... with the given formatting style for the given locale. DateFormat.format() : format 

JavaScript Questions

Populate listbox according to selection value from another selectbox
Populate listbox according to selection value from another selectbox  hi... I am developing my webproject in which i have 3 campus and each campus... me.... my code............... <%@ page language="java" %> <%@ page 

Spring 3

Locale in Spring MVC
. 1paramName is the property name the value of which is used to change the locale. ie. "ln" parameter will be used to change the locale and this parameter... will be used like below to change the locale: example.html?ln=en to set the locale 

JavaScript Questions

how to display data from database according to entered value in search field
how to display data from database according to entered value in search..."); if(data != "bmi_value"){ %> <script language="javascript">... please. i don't know which line i have to add or change my code. thank you 

Programming Tutorials

The java.text package
in this class: Locale(String language) Locale(String language, String country) Locale(String language, String country, String variant) The Locale class..., and currency values for a specific locale; and, the appropriate methods to use 

Java Beginners

Character encoding problem with chinese language
Character encoding problem with chinese language  I have a issue with characters in chinese locale in java. Iam using eclipse IDE My code is "java.util.Date stdDate = new SimpleDateFormat("dd/MM/yyyy").parse(10/10/2012); String 

Java-Tutorials

Java get System Locale
Java get System Locale       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the locale. We are providing you an example which will obtain the locale of the system 

JSP Servlet Questions

User LogIn According to Role
User LogIn According to Role  User login According to role but output will be always displayed in a single page.. but content will change according role 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

JSP Servlet Questions

user log in according to their role
user log in according to their role  i want a jsp code for different users log in to different pages according to their role.example normal user and administrator. normal user for user page and administrator for admin page 

DMCA.com