Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
i18n Java

Change Week Days Format
Change Week Days Format       This Example shows you how to change week days format. In the code given below we are change week days format. Methods used 

General

Week Days Format Example
Week Days Format Example       This example shows how to format week days using Format class. In this program we use a pattern of special characters to format week day 

PHP Questions

PHP convert week number to days or month - PHP
PHP convert week number to days or month  Small, simple and easy code that can do following task: 1.Convert Week Numbers to Month 2.Convert Week to Date Generally, we use the date time object in PHP to convert the date 

Swing AWT

converstion from minutes to days format
converstion from minutes to days format  i have one text field ,in that it taking time in seconds for example 1560 seconds,but i need in the format like example: 09days:10 hrs:10 mins. i need code for change this thankls 

JavaScript Questions

javascript date difference in days.
javascript date difference in days.   I want to find the difference between two dates in terms of days. I am using javascript. Please help.  ... Date() it shows the current date in standard format with current day 

General

Master Java In A Week
Master Java In A Week Master Java Programming Language in a week... for making you perfect in Java programming language in a week...; Applications and Applets Now a days, Java is widely used 

General

Year Format Example
Year Format Example       This example shows how to format Year using Format class. In this program we use a pattern of special characters to format week day. Description 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date add days
In this example we will create sample code to add days or weeks...;adding one week: ".date('l dS \o\f F Y', ...;days: ".date('l dS \o\f F Y', $date)." 

PHP Questions

days between two given dates using PHP
days between two given dates using PHP  How can we know the number of days between two given dates using PHP?   Hi friends, Example: <html> <head> <title>Number of days between two 

Travel

Butterfly Week Tour of Kerala
Butterfly Week Tour of Kerala Destinations Covered: Cochin-Thattekkad-Munnar-Chinnar-Periyar Duration: 7 days and 6 nights Day 1: Kochi Sightseeing Tour On the beginning of your butterfly week tour you will land at the Kochi 

PHP Tutorial

DateInterval::format
DateInterval class in PHP DateInterval::format function is used for formatting the interval. It returns the format interval.  Description on PHP DateInterval Format public string DateInterval::format ( string $format 

General

Calendar
; In this section we are displaying the days of  a specific month and the calendar format of the days for this month. We are also checking whether the year... the days of the week on the console. Now we are getting the number of days 

General

Tutorial of the week
Tutorial of the week Welcome to our Tutorials of the week section. We... the mapping xml file(hbm.xml) for the week of Feb 1, 20010 In this tutorial we... of hibernate mapping xml files (.hbm.xml)   Ajax Tutorial for the week of Jan 

Java Beginners

date format - Java Beginners
date format  how to 45day in dd-mmm-yyyy date format.  Hi friend, Code to solve the problem : import java.util.Date; import... formattedDate = formatter.format(d); System.out.println("After 45 Days date is ==> 

MySQL

MySQL By Week
MySQL By Week       In this section, you will learn about the MySQL By Week. If you want to get some weekly reports of the table data you will use the sql week() function. Week 

SQL Tutorial

Sql Date and Time Format
return you the format date in the order of Week,Day,Month,Year and time... Sql Date and Time Format     ... Format'. To understand this example we use the following syntax that  

Java Beginners

format

Java Beginners

Format

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Format
Mysql Date Format      .... The Tutorial helps you to write the Date Format in SQL Query.  date_format(now( ),'%e %M%W%Y') : This Query is used to display the current date, month, week 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Format codes
Mysql Date Format codes       The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql date format... and year.  The syntax (now( ),'%e-%m-%y')  return you the date format 

Java Beginners

Week calculate start from friday
Week calculate start from friday  My problem is to calculate how many... in May. 1st may is Saturday, it can not be considered the 1srt week of may, because the week starts on Friday. Can anyone help me,...PLEASE? (Java 

Java Server Faces Questions

Java Date format - Java Server Faces Questions
Java Date format  Code to calculate days between two dates in format(DD/MM/YYYY).   Hi friend, Code to calculate days between two dates in format(DD/MM/YYYY) import java.util.Date; import 

Programming Tutorials

Master java in a week

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Date Add Days
Mysql Date Add Days       The Tutorial illustrate an example to add days to the particular days. Understand with Example In this section we are describing you the way 

Java Beginners

How to calculate days in a year
How to calculate days in a year  Hi, How to calculate no of days in a year? I want a program that calculates no of days in a year by specifying year... of calculating days in a year? Thanks 

SWT

SWT
the day and the days of week.    SWT TextEditor... the java.util.Calendar class. The class CLabel allows to write the day and the days of week. The class GridLayout provides the configuration of GridData 

Java Tips and Examples

Find the Day of the Week
Find the Day of the Week      ... of a week from calendar. The Calendar class is an abstract base class that extends... time zone, locale and current time. The fields used:  DAY_OF_WEEK 

Development process Questions

Annotations are using now a days?
Annotations are using now a days?  i have a doubt in Annatation, if we use Annatation we must hardcoding the code/data but sunmicrosystem itself says that hardcoding is not recommended 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Date Format Examples
Struts 2 Date Format Examples       In this tutorial you will learn about Date Format function in Struts 2. We... tag is used to output the date into required format. It can be used to format 

PHP Tutorial

PHP Date add 1 week
The PHP Date add 1 week example code. In the the following example code we will show you how to add one week to any date object in the PHP program. <?php //Example to add 1 week to a date object $currentDate = date 

DMCA.com