Home Discussion Discuss: List of all Locales

• nytOZLPLXSiCDevendra July 22, 2012 at 9:27 PM

i wanna thank u for this great effort. i'm itesreentd in languages and i believe that English is the most important language that everyone should learn becz it's the language of science and technology.Speaking English fluently depends on the stock of vocab a person has & how to use them correctly.As Saudis, we have problems in English ( especially in speaking and writing. i.e. the productive language ).I suggest that when u write new words ( as u do ), u may explain or show how to use them in spoken and written texts.Wish u all the best.&May Allah bless u.

• wrong!!prish June 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM

This doesn't return tamil(ta_IN) or sinhalese(si_LK) locales.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Java-Tutorials

Listing all available Locales
Listing all available Locales   ... be determined by the object of the Locale class. This section shows you how to list all the available locales installed with the software development kit. The given 

i18n Java

List of all Locales
.style1 { color: #FFFFFF; } List of all Locales...; This Example shows you list of locales. In the code given below we are showing you list... an array of all locales. Locale.getDisplayName() : A Locale object represents 

Spring Framework

Locales in Spring MVC
In this section, you will learn about Locales in Spring MVC 

Framework Questions

Label.setText showing square boxes for non english locales

Java-Tutorials

Locale list
Locale list This tutorial provides you all the list of locales that is a set..., first of all you will have to find out the list of installed locales. You should... of locales. In the code given below we are showing you list of locales. It also 

Java Beginners

convert excel file data into different locales while converting exclile file to csv file
convert excel file data into different locales while converting exclile file to csv file   can any one provide the code for how to convert excel file data into different locales while converting exclile file to csv file 

Java Beginners

size of all primitive data
size of all primitive data   java program for to find the size of all primitive data types in java 

JDBC Questions

mysqldump all databases
mysqldump all databases  How to take the backup of complete data including all the databases in the MySQL Server? Is there one command to take... is 5.5.23. Thanks   Hi, To take the backup of all the database 

Hibernate Questions

All Dialects in Hibernate
All Dialects in Hibernate  Is the any tutorial which lists all the dialects in Hibernate? Thanks   Hi, Check the tutorial page: Dialect in Hibernate. Check Latest Hibernate Tutorials. Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

uiscrollview remove all subviews
uiscrollview remove all subviews  Hi, How to remove all elements from uiscrollview. I need code for uiscrollview remove all subviews. Thanks   Hi, You can use following code in your program to remove all sub childs 

Development process Questions

all c library functions
all c library functions  hi dear c coders, i need all c library functions with a detailed explanation. Who can give me usefull link? thanks beforehand!   Hi Friend, Please go through the following link: C Tutorials 

JavaScript Questions

Javascript Code for all fields
Javascript Code for all fields  Good Evening Sir/Madam, Please send me the example program using bootstrap framework for all fields of a form. Please send me the javascript code My E-mail id: siva.ssk83@gmail.com Regards, S 

Java Beginners

important for all beginers
important for all beginers  what is the difference for top down approach and bottom up approach with a example program of source code with clear explanation 

JSP Interview Questions

all comment in jsp
all comment in jsp  Defined all comment in jsp ?   jsp... compiled as we all know that they are not executed and they simply serve... and hence it doesn't remove them. All HTML comments are maintained in the response 

PHP Questions

Creating all combinations
Creating all combinations  hello, i want a script that can generate all the all words from given alphabets for example if i have three alphabets... abc cab bac acb i mean all the possible combinations so please help me 

SQL Question

ALL command - SQL
ALL Command in Java & SQL  Nee all commands in Java.  Dear Manoj, I didn't get u what do u mean by all command. could u please... possible options include: -g Generate all 

Java Beginners

Java Print the all components
Java Print the all components  This is my code. Please tell me the solutions import javax.swing.table.*; import javax.swing.*; import java.util.*; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.event.*; import java.awt.print.*; import 

Free Magazine

SQL All Tables
SQL All Tables       SQL All Tables is used to show all the tables in database. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL All Tables'. To understand 

Java Beginners

hi all - Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Getting IP address of All the machines
Getting IP address of All the machines  Program how to fetch All the IP address on my domain(LAN) in java 

JavaScript Questions

Disabling the back button in all the browsers
Disabling the back button in all the browsers  I have a requirement like this, I have to disable back button of all the browsers(It should support all the browsers). Can u plz help me 

Java Beginners

What is the base class of all classes?
What is the base class of all classes?  Hi, What is the base class of all classes? thanks   Hi, The base class is nothing but the Abstract class of Java programming. We uses the syntax for base class of all 

Hibernate Questions

what this exception is all about? - Hibernate
what this exception is all about?  What is a exception in Hibernate and how can i track it?Thanks in Advance 

Java Beginners

Java replace all non alphanumeric
Java replace all non alphanumeric  Hi, In Java how to replace all... all non alphanumeric. Thanks   Hi, You can use the replaceAll...]" for finding all non alphanumeric characters and then replace it with required 

SQL Tutorial

SQL UNION ALL Operator
SQL UNION ALL Operator       The SQL UNION ALL Operator is used to list all records... the same data types.The UNION ALL select all the records from both table 

Travel

What is latitude and longitude of all the Country
What is latitude and longitude of all the Country  Hi, For some programming work I am looking for Latitude and Longitude of all the country. Can anyone tell me what is latitude and longitude of all the country? Give me url 

Mobile Applications Questions

remove all objects from NSMutablearray
remove all objects from NSMutablearray  Hi, How to remove all objects from nsmutablearray? Thanks   HI, Here is the code for creating NSMutablearray, adding objects and then removing all the objects: NSMutableArray 

Java Beginners

important for all final years student
important for all final years student   i need a java program for my project, java program for getting path of the file in console while reading a file it should add page number in all pages after that delete all common letters 

Java Beginners

important for all final years student  i need a java program for my project, java program for getting path of the file in console while reading a file it should add page number in all pages after that delete all common words 

Java Beginners

important for all final years student  i need a java program for my project, java program for getting path of the file in console while reading a file it should add page number in all pages after that delete all common words 

DMCA.com