Home Discussion Discuss: Objective C on Windows

• objective_cAshok Kumar.M.R April 20, 2011 at 3:32 PM

this language or not and why do we concentrating on it?

• why you so failfail August 12, 2011 at 7:13 AM

your links just go to the same page. fail.. not sure if trolling, or just really stupid. im guessing the latter of the two.

• objectif csicile September 29, 2011 at 4:43 PM

can't find the next section in which wi show how to run objectif c

• This is GREAT!!T Cornett October 28, 2011 at 4:06 AM

I'm so glad you posted this. This was very helpful. Try to spread to word to everyone. It's great, Cornett

• couldn't find Shellshailendra November 12, 2011 at 2:56 AM

I am not able to locat Shell menu item. There is nothing like shell menu item. START -> Programs -> GNUstep -> Shell Basically, I am not able to start the shell, can I get some help over this?

• Next section?Miika February 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Clicking "next" only brings me back to the first page, so I can't get to the section about how to compile objective c programs. :(

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
iPhone

Objective C on Windows
Objective C on Windows   ... on Windows machine. We will download and install Objective C Windows compiler. On windows GNU C compiler can be used to compile the Objective C program. Objective 

Development process Questions

C++
C++  dear sir How to create windows form application for login screen using C++? USER Name -TESTADMIN Password -testuser 

Java Beginners

I need to launch multiple instances of IE browser from one windows M/C on the another windows M/C
I need to launch multiple instances of IE browser from one windows M/C on the another windows M/C  multiple instances of IE browser from one windows M/C on the another windows M/C 

Java Beginners

I need to launch multiple browsers installed on another windows M/C from my windows M/C over the network.
I need to launch multiple browsers installed on another windows M/C from my windows M/C over the network.  Please share the java code for the same as soon as possible 

windows shell scripting
windows shell scripting   Hi All, Using this knowledge make a batch... parameters, a. Param1 b. Param2 c. Param3 Display the accepted parameters...?? and Param2 = ‚??C:\Program Files\Java‚??, then when the batch file is executed 

windows shell scripting
windows shell scripting   Hi All, Using this knowledge make a batch... parameters, a. Param1 b. Param2 c. Param3 Display the accepted parameters...?? and Param2 = ‚??C:\Program Files\Java‚??, then when the batch file is executed 

SOLUTION: How to compile Objective C on Windows with GNU Step ?
SOLUTION: How to compile Objective C on Windows with GNU Step ?  <p>I just started learning ObjC today and found this tutorial informative, except the fact that the above program needs some more instructions to run. Here 

Core Java

Java for Windows
Java for Windows       First of all download jdk for windows and then install and configure the Java SE... and Installing J2SE Software on Windows Platform  To download J2SE for windows 

Java Beginners

java classpath prbm in windows 7
java classpath prbm in windows 7  i have a problem to set... that user variables i set them like this: CLASS .;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\lib; in system variables PATH .;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_32\bin; after 

MySQL

Installing MySQL on Windows
Installing MySQL on Windows       In this section you will learn how to install MySQL 5.0 on windows system. The MySQL 3.21 was the first version for the windows. Windows installer 

Web Development

What is Windows Hosting?
of a choice as there are only two major hosting types, Windows hosting and Linux... one is the better, Linux or Windows. Though both types of hosting has its... to shoulder analysis. Windows hosting has some specific areas of strength 

Linux-Tutorials

Linux Vs. Windows
Linux Vs. Windows       ...;       Both Linux and Windows works... the version or distribution of   the software. Both Windows and Linux have 

Eclipse Plugins

EasyEclipse for C and C++
EasyEclipse for C and C++       EasyEclipse for C and C++ is all you need to start developing C and C++ code with Eclipse. There are currently 28 comments 

Programming Tutorials

C++Tutorials
, Objective-C, LISP with the Common List Object System (CLOS), and, of course, C... Development Environment), which is able to create Windows or console-based C/C... C++ Tutorials        

MongoDB

Installing the MongoBD on the Windows computer
How to install MongoDB On Windows 7? In this video tutorial I will explain you the steps to download and install MongoDB on windows 7 computer. Quick Tip... the power of MongoDB to manage their Big Data. The programming language C, C 

Programming Tutorials

C++GraphicsTutorials
in this document is correct. C/C++ Windows programmers who want to learn... OpenIL working under Windows and the FREE Dev-C++ IDE/compiler! This probably... C++ Graphics Tutorials      

iPhone

Compiling Objective C
Compiling Objective C       In this section we will show you how to compile Objective C program on windows and Max OS x machine. Compiling Objective C program 

Android

Installing Android Studio on Windows 7
Installing Android Studio on Windows 7- A video tutorial on installation... can install Android Studio on Windows 7. This video tells you all the steps necessary to install and configure the Android Studio on Windows 7. Here 

Free C++ books

C/C++ Programming Books
; Object-Oriented Programming and The Objective C Language... C/C++ Programming Books         Visual C++ 6 Unleashed 

Java Beginners

C Language - Java Beginners
C Language  1. What are extension files? Give examples. 2. What is operating system? What are the different types available? 3. What.... What is IDE? What is command line interface? 6. What is DOS and WINDOWS 

C++

Java vs C
Java vs. C Language In this section we will compare Java and C Programming.... It can run on almost all the Operating Systems including windows, linux, solaris etc. It is not necessary to compile the program for each platform. The C 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image in C 

CVS Questions

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

C++
C++  How can i write this in dev c 

c++
c++  use a prgrm as an example to xplain-: a)class b)object c)message d)cope resolution operator 

how to delete specified coloumn from database(MS Access) by using windows application
how to delete specified coloumn from database(MS Access) by using windows application  how to delete specified coloumn from database(MS Access) by using c# windows application 

Ajax Questions

c#
c#  how to find out the size of the BMP image 

c++
c++  write a programme that calculates the area and circumference of a rectangle 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

Java Beginners

c++
c++  i use turbo c++...i want to change the background color...what is the command for it and the header file used 

DMCA.com