Home Discussion Discuss: Flex Custom mxml tags example

• project.swfJonhy March 8, 2012 at 5:26 AM

But, where is the project.swf file? Please, I need for understand it.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Adobe Flex

Flex Custom mxml tags example
Flex custom mxml tags example   ... are extended in to other Flex .mxml files are called custom mxml components. Custom mxml components are also referred to as custom mxml tags 

Programming Tutorials

Creating Custom Component using MXML
; margin-top: 0in; } Creating Custom Component using MXML   Creating custom components in flex can be performed by two ways. You can customize... of both. MXML can be used for simple custom components like combining multiple 

Programming Tutorials

Design and develop custom tags
Design and develop custom tags...;   Design and develop custom tags Custom... of custom tags that invoke custom actions in a JavaServer Pages (JSP) file 

Programming Tutorials

Using custom component in MXML
Using custom component in MXML When you create custom component for your... to identify the directory location. For example, If you create custom component... the namespace as given below. In this example, CompRI will be used to refer 

Flex Questions

MXML variable
MXML variable  Hi.... How can you access a var defined in 1 MXML flex in to another MXML file? please give the example for that so i clearly understand....... Thanks 

JSP Servlet Questions

Defining and using custom tags - JSP-Servlet
an example code with explanation.  Hi Friend, A custom tag is a user... of custom tags. For more information,visit the following links: http...Defining and using custom tags  Hi Sir, I want to know 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP custom tags (user define tags)
JSP custom tags (user define tags) In this section , we will discuss about how... Custom Tags : Provide a mechanism to a Web programmer to reuse.... Types of Custom Tags The various types of custom tags that you can 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-Custom tags
JSP-Custom tags  First page (HTML) should display a form to enter marks for 3 subjects. On submit, the invoked jsp with custom tags should compute the average of 3 subjects 

JSP Servlet Questions

Custom tags in Jetty
Custom tags in Jetty  Any one knows about Jetty 6.1.22 Server Supported TLD File Version????If so could you please provide an sample TLD file 

Programming Tutorials

Flex custom components
Custom Flex Components: In the Flex 3 development, User can create custom components using mxml or ActionScript. In this example user can see mxml custom component. The purpose to create custom components in the Flex application 

JSP Servlet Questions

custom tags - JSP-Servlet
custom tags  Hai this is jagadhish. Iam learning java custom tags.Before doing these programs which jar file we have to add in the classpath..., For solving the problem visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/jsp/custom 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tags
of JSP tags, JSP custom tags and many more things. What is JSP Tags ? Tags... /> JSP Custom Tags Custom tag in JSP is know as user defined tag...JSP Tags In this section we will learn about the JSP tags. This section 

Flex Questions

Event listeners in mxml
event listeners in mxml components. Now AS3 components? Please give an example in both MXML and AS3 Thanks  Ans: There are some function for add a event listner in flex using action script. 1. addEventListener(type:String 

General

JSP custom tags
JSP custom tags       JSP custom tags are the user-defined following a special XML syntax to which... exist in the body of the tag.  Implementing JSP custom tags Following 

JSP Tutorials

Custom Tag example with no attribute and no body
Custom Tag example with no attribute and no body... to make custom tag with no attribute and no body This example demonstrates how.... You may require to make custom tags which will work according to user 

Mobile Applications Questions

Custom UITableViewCell Example
Custom UITableViewCell Example   Hi all, In my iPhone UITableView application.. we need a custom cell as per our project requirement. So can anyone give me an example of UITableViewCell that suggest how to change Height, Border 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding assets in MXML in Flex4
Embedding assets in MXML in Flex4: You will use @Embed() directive in mxml tag for providing the location of component. In this example you can see how we can use the @Embed() directive with component in your application. for example 

Struts Examples

Struts 2 Tags Examples
to use custom tags to help the developers to make GUI for their struts 2 based...; Append Tag (Control Tags) Example In this section, we...; Generator Tag (Control Tags) Example In this section, we 

Flex Questions

Custom skin
Custom skin  Hi..... How can I make a custom skin for focusSkin property of component? please give me an example for that so i can clearly... skin. For example: Click Here Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

Creating Flex ActionScript Custom Component extending Button
; } Creating Flex ActionScript Custom Component extending Button   ActionScript can be used to create custom components. In the example below... in mxml file (CustomButtonExample.mxml), set xmlns property to the custom 

JSP Tutorials

Custom Iterator Tag in JSP
Custom Iterator Tag in JSP       Example program to make custom iterator tag in JSP This example will demonstrate you how you can make a custom iterator tag in JSP? You can 

JSP Tutorials

INTRODUCTION TO JSP TAGS
; taglib: taglib is used to use the custom tags in the JSP pages (custom tags allows us to defined our own tags). Example... INTRODUCTION TO JSP TAGS       

HTML Questions

Anchor Tags
Anchor Tags  coding for one link to another new page using anchor tag   Example of Anchor Tag in HTML <a href="http://www.roseindia.net/">RoseIndia Home Page</a> 

JSP-Tutorials

Change Background color using Custom Tag
a Custom Tag which changes the background color. JSP Custom Tags : Provide.... Initializing and instantiating a JavaBean component. Types of Custom Tags The various types of custom tags that you can develop in JSP are : Empty 

Struts Questions

Custom Validations - Struts
Custom Validations  Hi, I am trying to do the custom validations in struts 1.1.That is how can we plug in our own custom validations into Validator ? Can anybody tell me how to do this with a sample example. Thanks 

Adobe Flex

Flex dispatch event example
Flex dispatchEvent example       The example below demonstrates the working of flex... attribute the method will be used inside the mxml tags. This means 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton custom programmatically
UIButton custom programmatically  Hi, Please tell me how I can create custom UIButton programmatically? Tell me the best code for uibutton custom programmatically. Thanks   Hi, Here is the code example of crating 

Flex Questions

MXML component
MXML component  Hi..... Please tell me about that prob When I set visible=?false?, the component still takes up space and appears in the tab order. Why is that? Thanks  Ans: You can often achieve the "display 

Programming Tutorials

Display Current Date using JSP Custom(user define) Tag
define) tag. JSP Custom Tags : Provide a mechanism to a Web programmer... a JavaBean component. Types of Custom Tags The various types of custom tags that you can develop in JSP are : Empty tags: Refer to the custom tags 

Development process Questions

Custom Annotation - Development process
Custom Annotation   Hi, I am Bala , I Need to Know ,How to Create Custom Annotation and I Want the Sample Program on Custom Annotation..., Custom Annotation 1)Annotations are metadata of a data. 2)Annotations 

DMCA.com