Home Discussion Discuss: Ant Script to Insert Data in Mysql Table

• UmAVDLdzexVjjUMoh March 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Denny,There IS a bug in the incrementing of the major iersvon. I've fixed it in SVN, but haven't made a new public release with the fix (one more entry on my list of things to do "sometime"). Since the major iersvon only updates between migrations, the bug can only manifest itself if there is an issue with the first step of a given migration, but you're right, there is an issue there. The minor iersvons (steps within a migration) are double protected: the increment happens second, and the whole thing is wrapped in a CFTRANSACTION. The reason the major iersvon increments first is for internal bookkeeping reasons. It's safe for it to increment even if the first migration step fails, because it'll be minor iersvon zero (which means the first step is still next in line). The bug was in when the minor iersvon was reset to zero; it happened at the wrong time before.For the two-developer conflict scenario, there's nothing the tool can do about it. You have to resolve the conflicts when the second developer commits his/her changes. Migration code does have some ordering ramifications, so resolving a conflict might not be as simple as otherwise (quite possibly requiring manual tweaks to the `schema_version` table), but it's really no different from any other conflict between multiple developers.

• Y am I No?Sai May 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM

M not able to use MySql in this.. Y me No?

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Ant

Ant Script to Insert Data in Mysql Table
Ant Script to Insert Data in Mysql Table       This example illustrates how to insert data in table through the build.xml file by simply running the ant command 

SQL Tutorial

MySQL PHP Insert
affected (0.13 sec) Query for inserting data in table: The Query insert... MySQL PHP Insert       Mysql PHP Insert is used to execute the Mysql function ( ) insert 

Ant

Ant Script to Update Mysql Table
Ant Script to Update Mysql Table       This example illustrates how to insert and update data in table through the build.xml file by simply running the ant command 

Java Beginners

insert data
insert data  i've got a problem to insert my data to database.i can...="post" ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" > <table width="... =DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test"," 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Multiple Date Insert
insert into is used for Multiple insertion of data in table 'Employee'. The Query... Mysql Multiple Date Insert       Mysql Multiple Column Insert is used to add or insert 

MySQL

Mysql Multiple Date Insert
: The Query insert into is used for Multiple insertion of data in table 'Employee... Mysql Multiple Date Insert       Mysql Multiple Column Insert is used to add or insert 

Programming Tutorials

Insert Mysql Blob data
Insert Mysql Blob data   In this section, we will discuss about how to insert a blob data into a database table. A Blob stores a binary large object in the database table's row. Blob object contains a logical pointer 

JDBC Questions

java script unable to connect to oracle database and insert data
is to insert data from jsp to oracle database 8, so i create a table in oracle...java script unable to connect to oracle database and insert data  ...=con.createStatement(); int i=st.executeUpdate("insert into departments 

JSP Servlet Questions

insert excel sheet into mysql as a table
insert excel sheet into mysql as a table  sir, i want to import an excel sheet into mysql5.0 database as in the table format using tomcat 6.0 by jsp 

MySQL

Mysql Insert
Mysql Insert       Mysql Insert is used to insert the records or rows to the table. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'Mysql Insert'.To grasp 

JDBC Questions

How to insert clob data??
How to insert clob data??  Can any one tell me in details how to populate clob column in a table using sql??I tried simple sql statements but found... to insert more than 4000 characters.I have heard that clob fields can hold 4 gb 

Programming Tutorials

Insert Blob(Image) in Mysql table using JSP
Insert Blob(Image) in Mysql table using JSP In this Section, we will insert blob data(image) in Mysql database table using JSP code. A Blob stores a binary... Blob(Image) in Mysql table using JSP Download Source Code 

JSP Servlet Questions

problem on jsp, inserting data into table(mysql).
problem on jsp, inserting data into table(mysql).  hello friends, I have a problem in jsp.I want to insert data, which is given by user through... is in mysql.I want to use placeholder("?") to insert data into table.Plsssss help 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Trigger After Insert
rows affected (0.05 sec) Insert data into table:- Insert into add the records... Mysql Trigger After Insert       Mysql Trigger After Insert fired the trigger after you 

JSP Tutorials

Implementing Bean with script let in JSP
it with script let of jsp for inserting the data in mysql table. In this example we create a jsp page for taking the user name to insert in the database table... Implementing Bean with script let in JSP 

JDBC

Insert Data in Table Using Stored Procedure
Insert Data in Table Using Stored Procedure        In this example we are inserting data... Your data has been inserted into table. Download this example.(Java 

SQL Question

mysql table construction - SQL
mysql table construction  In MySql there is no pivot function. using a function or Stored Procedure, I want to loop through a column of data..., table2 xx, chi, nyc, atl, sf then insert data xx,chic, nyc, atl, sf 

Programming Tutorials

Insert a row in 'Mysql' table using JSP Code
Insert a row in 'Mysql' table using JSP Code In this section, we will discuss about how to insert data in Mysql database using JSP code. Query...; Mysql database Table. Code to insert row in Mysql table : databaseinsertion.jsp 

MySQL

Mysql Table
is used to execute MySQL queries in PHP script. It is used to send insert query... Mysql Table       MySQL Create Table Here, you will read the brief 

JSP Servlet Questions

upload the text file through html and insert those data into the table
upload the text file through html and insert those data into the table ... contains lot of columns.text file also contains lot of data to insert into table.now i want to upload the text file through html and insert those data 

SQL Question

FAILED TO INSERT DATA FROM FUNCTION();
FAILED TO INSERT DATA FROM FUNCTION();  HELLO, I HAVE A PROBLEM TO INSERT DATA FROM OUTPUT FROM FUNCTION()... I WANT TO STORE THE OUTPUT IN DATABASE...); } } fkpacademia.php problem: no data store in table fkpacademia.. please somenone help 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Table Syntax
Mysql Alter Table Syntax       Mysql Alter Table is used to redefine the existing table... ->PRIMARY KEY(Empid) ->); Query to insert data 

SQL Tutorial

Insert Records in Table
Insert Records in Table       The Insert data in Table is used to insert  records or rows... The Tutorial illustrates an example from Insert data in Table. In this Tutorial we 

Programming Tutorials

Mysql Alter Table
) ->); Query to insert data into Table named employees... Mysql Alter Table       Mysql Alter Table is used to redefine the existing table. Understand 

JDBC

Create table and insert data by sql query
Create table and insert data by sql query... to connect java application and execute sql query like create table in mysql database, insert some values and retrieve values from the table. Before running 

SQL Question

insert and retrive data and time - SQL
insert and retrive data and time  hello everybody . Is there any method in java so that we can insert current system time and then it can...; Hi friend, First to create table in database CREATE TABLE tablename 

JSP Servlet Questions

Unable to Insert Arabic words in mysql table
Unable to Insert Arabic words in mysql table  I have I java program that I want to insert arabic letters in mysql. Do you have any idea about...("UTF-8"); In mysql Change Setting Alter table and Set charset=utf8 

JSP Servlet Questions

insert data in the database using checkbox
insert data in the database using checkbox  i am fetching data from... each row but the problem is that i am not fetching data in any textboxes so how should i insert only checked data into database on submission.   We 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Rename Table
) ->); Query to insert data into Table named... Mysql Alter Rename Table       Mysql Alter Rename Table is used to redefine and rename the existing 

SQL Tutorial

Mysql Alter Rename Table
) ->); Query to insert data into Table named employees... Mysql Alter Rename Table       Mysql Alter Rename Table is used to modify and change the name 

DMCA.com