Home Discussion Discuss: Create a dual axis chart using JFreeChart

• Horizontal axisAfrica November 30, 2011 at 12:31 AM

Please, how can I modify the "names" for the horizontal axis, I mean, I want show words like "track 1", "track 2", "track 3", "track 4", and so on... not names like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ....., 10. Thank you

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Chart and Graphs

Create a dual axis chart using JFreeChart
Create a dual axis chart using JFreeChart       This Example shows you how to create a dual axis chart using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a simple dual axis 

Swing AWT

how to show x axis values of timeline chart in jfreechart with particular month.
how to show x axis values of timeline chart in jfreechart with particular month.  my x-axix timeline having day of 1 month and days shows me only differently and 1 month. I want month attached with days 

Chart and Graphs

Stacked Bar Chart using JFreeChart
Stacked Bar Chart using JFreeChart   ... bar chart using JFreeChart. In the code given below we have extended class.... createStackedBarChart(): This method is used to create stacked bar chart for given values 

JSP-Tutorials

Stacked Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Stacked Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Stacked bar chart using JFreeChart. Bar chart will represent scores of two team... to create stacked bar chart for given values. It  takes title, domain axis 

Chart and Graphs

Stacked 3d Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Stacked 3d Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Stacked 3d bar chart using JFreeChart. Bar chart will represent the score... is used to create stacked bar chart for given values. It takes title, domain 

Chart and Graphs

Box And Whisker Chart Example using JFreeChart
to create a box and whisker chart using JFreeChart. Code of the chart given below... Box And Whisker Chart Example using JFreeChart...(): This method is used to create box and whisker chart for given values. It takes title 

Chart and Graphs

Create a pie chart in jsp page using JFreeChart
Create a pie chart in jsp page using JFreeChart... to create a pie chart in jsp page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates... is used to create bar chart for given values. It takes title, category axis label 

Chart and Graphs

Candle Stick Chart Example using JFreeChart
Candle Stick Chart Example using JFreeChart... a candle stick chart using JFreeChart. Code of the chart given below shows... createBoxAndWhiskerChart(): This method is used to create box and whisker chart 

JSP Servlet Questions

Jfreechart chart display problem
Jfreechart chart display problem  Using JSP and Jfreechart displays the chart fine on an internal browser in eclipse but doesnt display it on Chrome..."); dataset.executeQuery(query); JFreeChart chart = ChartFactory.createLineChart 

Chart and Graphs

Horizontal Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Horizontal Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart... a Horizontal bar chart using JFreeChart. This example showing you match.... createBarChart():  This method is used to create bar chart for given values 

Chart and Graphs

Create area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart... to create a area chart in JSP page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a area...(): This method is used to create bar chart for given values. It takes title 

Java Beginners

Making XY line chart with string and double axis
Making XY line chart with string and double axis  Good evening everybody So i'm trying to make a XYLine chart with JFreechart. The data comes from 2... into the dataset. The horizontal axis are going to be represented by a string (showing day 

Java Beginners

Graphs using JFreeChart - Java Beginners
Graphs using JFreeChart  Hi Friend, I need to draw a graph...(); dataset.addSeries(s1); dataset.setDomainIsPointsInTime(true); JFreeChart chart = ChartFactory.createTimeSeriesChart( "Power consumed 

Java-Tutorials

Chart & Graphs Tutorials in Java
chart for the given values.   Create a dual axis chart using JFreeChart This Example shows you how to create a dual axis chart using...;  Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart This Example shows you how to create 

Chart and Graphs

Create a polar chart using JFreeChart
Create a polar chart using JFreeChart  ... a polar chart using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a simple polar chart...(): This method is used to create bar chart for given values. It takes title, dataset 

Programming Tutorials

JFreechart Stacked Bar Chart
JFreechart Stacked Bar Chart JFreechart provides a way to create various... chart, pie chart, line chart,area chart etc. Here we are going to create a Stacked... JFreeChart chart = createChart(dataset); final ChartPanel chartPanel = new 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to generate a bar chart on a JSP PAGE using the arraylist object passed form the servlet.(using jfreechart)
how to generate a bar chart on a JSP PAGE using the arraylist object passed form the servlet.(using jfreechart)  I have created a servlet.In this,i...-axis and marks1,marks2,marks3,marks4 on y-axis) using JFREECHART.how can i do 

Chart and Graphs

Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart
Bar Chart Example using JFreeChart   ... chart using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar chart of scores of two teams...():  This method is used to create bar chart for given values. It  

Chart and Graphs

Create multiple pie chart in single frame using JFreeChart
Create multiple pie chart in single frame using JFreeChart... you how to create a multiple pie charts in a single frame in jsp page using.... createMultiplePieChart(): This method is used to create bar chart 

Chart and Graphs

Category Step Chart Example using JFreeChart
Category Step Chart Example using JFreeChart... a category step chart using JFreeChart. Code of the chart shows you run rate... for create data set according to the category. JFreeChart: JFreeChart class 

JavaScript Questions

jfreechart
jfreechart  i have added to libraries both of them jcommon-1.0.16.jar and jfreechart-1.0.13 But after adding the code to create bar chart error...... i need to get a bar chart done in my project 

Framework Questions

Jfreechart zoomin and zoomout - Framework
Jfreechart zoomin and zoomout  how to zoomin and zoom out chart using button plus and minus or slide bar in jFree chart 

Chart and Graphs

Create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart... to create a bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar chart... extended class ApplicationFrame to create a frame and also pass a string value 

Java Beginners

JFreeChart dosn't work
JFreeChart dosn't work  Hello everybody I'm trying to make a line chart from JFreechart, but I just can't get it to work. The graph get its data...(temp, "", dateinput); } JFreeChart chart 

Chart and Graphs

Create a 3D bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart
Create a 3D bar chart in JSP page using JFreeChart... to create a 3D bar chart in jsp page using JFreeChart. Code given below creates a bar chart of scores of two teams in matches. In the code given below 

JavaMail Questions

Clickable chart with Tool Tip
Clickable chart with Tool Tip  Can we generate the charts with tooltip and onclick events using jfreechart in jsps and servlets 

JSP Servlet Questions

ChartFrame in Jfreechart - JSP-Servlet
am developing line chart in JSP and the code is: My problem is that the chart is created and also saved in the specified... is not executing.. What could be the problem? I know that this problem can be solved using 

Chart and Graphs

Combined Category Plot Example using JFreeChart
to create a Combined Category Plot chart using JFreeChart. Code for the chart shows.... JFreeChart: JFreeChart class object is used to create new chart according CategoryPlot... Combined Category Plot Example using JFreeChart 

General

Create Histogram using Jfreechart
Create Histogram using Jfreechart In this section, you will learn how to create histogram using jfreechart. To create a Histogram, we have used... of ten randomly generated numbers to the dataset, using the specified number 

Java Beginners

Jfreechart setting Legends - Java Beginners
Jfreechart setting Legends  Hi... i am using JfreeChart in my web app. for creating charts.I am trying to make the legends as vertical in Stacked bar chart. Does anybody know How to set the legends in any graph as vertical 

DMCA.com