Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Apache Velocity

How to define variable in Velocity
How to define variable in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define a variable in velocity. Methods used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Apache Velocity

Velocity
; How to define variable in Velocity This Example shows you how to define a variable in velocity.    How to set... in Velocity This Example shows you how to define and use macro 

PHP Questions

define string variable in php
define string variable in php  how to define string variable in PHP 

PHP Questions

php define variable
php define variable  How to define a simple and a global variable in PHP 

Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Java Beginners

How to define a constant variable in Java?
How to define a constant variable in Java?   Hi, How to define a constant variable in Java? thanks   HI, The Constants variables... once its declared. For more related to constant variable in java Thanks 

Eclipse Plugins

Velocity Web Edit
Assist  Velocity Variables Names  Velocity Variable Methods... Velocity Web Edit       Velocity Web Edit is a Velocity and HTML aware editor 

Apache Velocity

How to set a variable value using velocity
How to set a variable value using velocity       This Example shows you how to set variable value using velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1 

Struts 1 Tutorials

Define Tag:
Define Tag:       bean:define Tag - is used to define a scripting variable based on the value(s) of the specified bean... and a corresponding scripting variable, both are named by the value of the id 

Apache Velocity

What is Velocity?
Velocity uses variable declaration with '$' sign. Rules... What is Velocity?       Velocity is a Java-based template engine. It permits 

Apache Velocity

Use if and elseif statements in velocity
Use if and elseif statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to use If and elseif in velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Java Beginners

Define float in Java
JavaFloatExample { /* Learn How to define and use float variable in Java...); } } Thanks  public class JavaFloatExample { /* Learn How to define...Define float in Java  Hi, What is the correct method to define 

Apache Velocity

Use if else and end statements in velocity
Use if else and end statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to Use if in velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Mobile Applications Questions

objective c define float
objective c define float  Hi, How to define float variable in objective c? Thanks   Hi, Here is the example of defining float variable. float i; i=10; Thanks   Hi, Here is another example: // File 

Apache Velocity

How to use foreach loop in velocity
How to use foreach loop in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop...; 1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create 

Apache Velocity

Use Velocity to generate HTML document
Use Velocity to generate HTML document       This Example shows you how to generate HTML document using velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Java Beginners

XML and Velocity
XML and Velocity  How to create xml file using velocity template engine 

Apache Velocity

Reference Class Properties
;through object 'ctx'. 4: Define variable 'date' to hold the value...;  This Example shows you how to use class properties in your velocity template.  Steps used in the code given below : 1 

General

Example of a class variable (static variable)
you can define the static class variable in a class. When a number of objects... of a static variable first of all create a class StaticVariable. Define one static... Example of a class variable (static variable)    

Java Beginners

Variable length arrays?
Variable length arrays?  Hi: I enjoy reading from your site... a variable length string array such as the following itemList[0] = {"rose... if there is a standard datatype available or I have to define an object 

Programming Tutorials

Local Variable ,Package & import
Local Variable ,Package & import A local variable has a local scope.Such a variable is accessible only from the function or block in which it is declared. Example of Local variable : The class variable are declared in the class 

Struts Questions

velocity template - Struts
velocity template  what is velocity template and how does it work? whats the flow of execution of velocity template? i want an example using velocity template?  Hi friend, Velocity is an open source templating tool 

Java Beginners

Define HibernateTemplate?
Define HibernateTemplate?  Hi, Define HibernateTemplate? Thanks 

Java Beginners

Define stack
Define stack  hii, Explain stack 

Java Beginners

Define please!?!
Define please!?!  What is tree map sort 

PHP Questions

define a constant.
define a constant.  How do you define a constant?   Hi, With the help of define() directive, you can create constant in php. And here is how: <?php define('NAME', 'Bharat'); ?> Thanks 

Struts Questions

Integration of velocity with struts 2.0 - Struts
Integration of velocity with struts 2.0  Hi , I am going to implement Struts 2 with Velocity. Is there any plugin available? I am totally new to velocity. Please tell the steps to integrate Struts 2 and velocity 

Apache Velocity

Use if in velocity
Use if in velocity       This example shows you how to use if statement in velocity. Description of methods used in the example given below.... 1:- Initialize velocity run time 

Java Beginners

Formatting numbers in Velocity Templates?
Formatting numbers in Velocity Templates?  I need to display amount in following formats: 1099 -> 1,099.00 100 -> 100.00 100.251 -> 100.25 10999 -> 10,999.00 1110999 -> 11,10,999.00 Right now I am using 

Java Beginners

Formatting numbers in Velocity Templates?
Formatting numbers in Velocity Templates?  I need to display amount in following formats: 1099 -> 1,099.00 100 -> 100.00 100.251 -> 100.25 10999 -> 10,999.00 1110999 -> 11,10,999.00 Right now I am using 

DMCA.com