Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Regular expression

Matching Address using regular expressions
Matching Address using regular expressions       This Example describes the way to match address using regular expression.For this we are going to make program named 

Programming Tutorials

Java Validations using Regular Expressions
Java Validations using Regular Expressions In this section, you will learn how to validate different fields using regular expressions. Here we have created the methods to validate the name,address, email and phone number entered 

Java Beginners

Regular Expressions - Java Beginners
Regular Expressions  hi tried writing this program and got stuck give... , address,email and validate them. Name should Start with upper case and the lower...?)" ); } public static boolean validateAddress( String address 

Regular expression

Regular Expressions
Find.java.    Matching Address using regular expressions This Example describes the way to match address using regular expression.For this we...     Matching Zip code using regular expression 

JavaScript Questions

Regular expressions
Regular expressions  Sir/Madam, please tell me the meaning of the following code import java.io.*; import java.util.*; class Demo{ public static void main(String args[]){ double d=1000000.1232323d 

Regex Questions

Regarding Regular Expressions
Regarding Regular Expressions  Hi I would like to supply my regular..., it will return the default value as i have mentioned in the Regular Expressions. Please acknowledge me as soon as possible. Thanks, K.ManojKumar. 

JavaScript Tutorial

Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript
Form Validation using Regular Expressions is JavaScript... is JavaScript validation using Regular Expressions? The JavaScript Validating... with just a few lines of code using regular expressions.  The regular 

HTML Questions

i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?
, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?  i want validation... regular expressions?   <html> <h2>Form Validation<...("Please Enter your Address!") add.focus() return false 

Java Beginners

How to use regular expressions - Java Beginners
How to use regular expressions  how do i put a label and text field on a frame  Hi Friend, Here i am sending you full source code in Java Swing to put label and text field on a frame. // LabelTextSwing.java 

Java Tips and Examples

Regularexpressions Tutorial
are Regular Expressions examples: Split string after each character using regular...Regular Expressions Introduction In this tutorial I will show you how to use Regular Expressions in Java. What is Regular Expressions? A regular expression 

Java-Tutorials

Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File
Applying Regular Expressions on the Contents of a File       This section illustrates you..., the object of the CharBuffer class has been created by using the forname() method 

PHP

PHP Regular Expression
PHP regular expression allows programmer to perform various task like comparing, finding and replacing a particular type of strings. Using Regular... Regular Expressions PERL Style Regular Expressions PHP Examples PHP GET 

PHP Questions

using regular expression
using regular expression  How can we extract string 'abc.com ' from a string http://info@abc.com using regular expression of php 

JavaScript Questions

regular expression expalanation i need
regular expression expalanation i need  hi......... here is my code...="post" onSubmit="return ValidateEmail()"> Enter an Email Address : <input...");`   <html> <head> <title>Email validation using 

Ajax

jQuery to validate Email Address Validation
jQuery to validate Email Address   ... to develop the  program for Email Address Validation Step 1: Create php...;. This file call the ValidEmail($email) this match with regular expression 

Regular expression

Match string using regular expression without Case sensitivity
Match string using regular expression without Case sensitivity... the way to match the String using regular expression. For this we are going to make... is:- java has classes Java has methods JAVA have regular expressions 

Eclipse

QuickREx
; Regular Expressions are powerful but can be confusing at times. I regularly found myself working with scrapbook-pages to test my regular expressions... and to be able to play with regular expressions more easily. QuickREx gives you a view 

JSP Servlet Questions

online address book
online address book  how to create online address book using jsp and mysql 

JavaScript Questions

Phone number validation using regular expression
Phone number validation using regular expression  Explain phone number validation using regular expression in JavaScript.   phone = phone.replace(/[^0-9]/g, ''); if(phone.length != 10) { alert("not 10 digits 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... other system if i run my jsp program using my ip like 172.16.11.247/myfile.jsp i get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address 

Java Beginners

Getting IP Address
Getting IP Address  Hi... i want to get the ip address of the current... other system if i run my jsp program using my ip like 172.16.11.247/myfile.jsp i get the ip address 247 in database but i need to get the ip address 

IDE Questions

miniproject on address book in java
miniproject on address book in java  hi rose india, i urgently need an miniproject on address book in java(netbeans ide 6.9.1) using mysql..... Though not of address book but operations are same i.e add,delete,search,update 

Java Beginners

Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp
Visitor IP Address and Host Name using jsp  I have created one jsp page and i want to display the ip address of the visitor in my page. I used the following code to get the ip address: String ip=request.getRemoteAddr(); But i am 

JSP Tutorials

Display current time & system properties using JSP expressions
Display current time & system properties using JSP expressions In this Section ,we will display current time and system properties using JSP expressions. Description of the program <%= new java.util.Date() %> 

JavaMail Questions

get from address using javamail api?
get from address using javamail api?  i want to get from address of particular mail using the javamail api? actually i had done it in one .jsp file using the particular mail number. message[messageno].getFrom()[0 

Java Beginners

How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point
How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point  How can i find out MAC address of Access Point using java 

Java Beginners

What is regular expression beginning of line ?
What is regular expression beginning of line ?  Hi, I one of my Java program I have to write a program to find the beginning of a line and then replace the text using replaceAll() function of String. What is regular expression 

Java Code Examples

Java validate phone number using regular expression
Java validate phone number using regular expression In this tutorial, you will learn how to validate the phone number using regular expression. The user is allowed to enter a number in a specific range i.e., a number should only 

Regular expression

Retrieving String by using Regular Expression
Retrieving String by using Regular Expression  ... the way to retrieve the String using Regular expression. For this we are going... = Pattern.compile(regex):-Creating a pattern object and compiles the given regular 

Regular expression

Reset the matcher using regular expression
Reset the matcher using regular expression  ... the String using regular expression. For this we are going to make program named...):- Creating a pattern object and compiles the given regular expression 

DMCA.com