Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Apache Velocity

Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity
Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity       This Example shows you how to use macro to wrap HTML tag... below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init 

Apache Velocity

Velocity
.    Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity This Example shows you how to use macro to wrap HTML tag in velocity  template... in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

Apache Velocity

XML handling in a template using Velocity
XML handling in a template using Velocity       This Example shows you how to use XML file in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

Apache Velocity

Velocity Macro with Parameters
Velocity Macro with Parameters       This Example shows you how to use macro... to display date and time velocity. The method used in this example  

Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Eclipse Plugins

Velocity Web Edit
Velocity Web Edit is a Velocity and HTML aware editor... and Properties (using Reflection)  Javascript Function Methods  Velocity Macro Directives  Style Sheet Class Names * Velocity Outline * HTML/XML 

Java Beginners

html tags
html tags  html tags   Java Struts HTML Tags 

Struts Questions

struts html tags - Struts
struts html tags  creating horizontal scroll-bar in struts HTML 

Apache Velocity

Use Velocity to generate HTML document
Use Velocity to generate HTML document       This Example shows you how to generate HTML... value and use these variable to generate HTML document       

HTML Tutorial

Style Tags Used in HTML
Style Tags Used in HTML       The Style Tags in HTML is used to give specific format to the HTML page. The lists of Style Tags used in HTML page are as follow -     

Apache Velocity

What is Velocity?
it? Velocity provides functionality to designed and use general... to use velocity : It adapts to many application areasIt... and process dynamic content in web page. Velocity use references to add dynamic 

Java Beginners

how html tags are extracted using java?
how html tags are extracted using java?  I would like to need the java code for extracting html tags 

Java Beginners

how html tags are extracted using java?
how html tags are extracted using java?  I would like to need the java code for extracting html tags 

HTML Questions

HTML
HTML  What are meta tags and why it is used 

HTML Questions

HTML
HTML  How do we create a link? What are the three types of form tags in HTML 

Struts Questions

tags in struts2
-tags" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN...tags in struts2  Hello I am using simple tags in struts2. Like this <%@ page language="java" contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 

HTML Questions

Anchor Tags
Anchor Tags  coding for one link to another new page using anchor tag   Example of Anchor Tag in HTML <a href="http://www.roseindia.net/">RoseIndia Home Page</a> 

HTML Questions

html
html  For what is used HTML?   Using HTML we can create a Web Page which can be viewed through a Web Browser over Internet. HTML describes the contents of a web page with Markup Tags. Tags are defined by angle brackets 

Java Server Faces

Using Core Tags, Html Tags
Using Core Tags, Html Tags   ... Html Tags Library Even a very simple page uses tags from both libraries... core tags while JSF Html Tags Library contains set of html tags. Prefix is used 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Generic Tags
Generic Tags When pages are being rendered Generic Tags control the execution flow. Struts 2 Generic tags are also used for data extraction. Struts 2 Tags are of two types: Generic Tags and UI tags. These tags are provided 

Struts Questions

regarding tags - Struts
regarding tags  What is the difference between html:submit and nested:submit and usage of tags based on the situation 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIButton Wrap Text
UIButton Wrap Text  UIButton Wrap Text - How can i warp the text in two lines? I have created the UIButton Programatically.   OK ..i find it. To Wrap Text in UIButton .. UILineBreakModeWordWrap can be used. See 

JSP-Tutorials

JSP Tags
in JSP are like the HTML tags. These tags are used for doing specific tasks in a JSP page. Each tag has its own functionality. Tags in JSP, like the HTML tags...JSP Tags In this section we will learn about the JSP tags. This section 

HTML Questions

how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?
! Ref: I read your article "Use Velocity to generate HTML document". -Chintu...how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?  Hi, I have a java class generates html string dynamically based on the logic. I'm 

Java Beginners

how to remove tags in HTML without functionalities? - Java Beginners
how to remove tags in HTML without functionalities?  hi to all, I create an application for converting html to ppt in java. And in this i convert the text from html to ppt and i able to remove the HTML tags from .html code 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP-Custom tags
JSP-Custom tags  First page (HTML) should display a form to enter marks for 3 subjects. On submit, the invoked jsp with custom tags should compute the average of 3 subjects 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2 UI Tags
Struts 2 UI Tags Struts 2 UI Tags are mainly designed to use the data from... the data on the HTML page. The UI tags are driven by templates and themes. Struts 2... classified into: Form Tags: form - tag renders HTML an input form 

Java Beginners

Macro Enabled Excel
Macro Enabled Excel  I read the contents from xlsm file and I created the new xlsm file and wrote the same content to it using apache poi. When I trying to open the new xlsm file manually which I created new throwing an error 

Struts-Tutorials

Struts HTML Tags
. In this lesson I will show you what all Struts HTML Tags are available to the JSP for the development of user interfaces. To use the Struts HTML Tags we have... Struts HTML Tags       

HTML Tutorial

Paragraph in HTML
;p>This is my first paragraph.<br/> It describes how to use HTML.<... the basic tags used in HTML.<br/> Html is useful in creating web... Paragraph in HTML       

DMCA.com