Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Apache Velocity

How to use Map in velocity
How to use Map in velocity       This Example shows you how to use map in velocity. The method... velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

Velocity
to in velocity.    How to use Map in velocity This Example shows you how to use map in velocity.  ... in a template using Velocity This Example shows you how to use XML file 

Apache Velocity

How to use List in velocity
How to use List in velocity       This Example shows you how to use List in velocity. ... velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

What is Velocity?
community that how to use that code. Why should I use it? Velocity provides functionality to designed and use general... to use velocity : It adapts to many application areasIt 

Apache Velocity

Use if in velocity
Use if in velocity       This example shows you how to use if statement in velocity. Description of methods used in the example given below.... 1:- Initialize velocity run time 

Apache Velocity

Use if and elseif statements in velocity
Use if and elseif statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to use If and elseif in velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Apache Velocity

Use if else and end statements in velocity
Use if else and end statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to Use if in velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Apache Velocity

How to use dollar sign in velocity
How to use dollar sign in velocity       This Example shows you how to use dollar sign in velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Apache Velocity

How to use foreach loop in velocity
How to use foreach loop in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop...; 1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create 

Apache Velocity

Velocity with External Properties
Velocity with External Properties       This Example shows you how to use Velocity...:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2 

Apache Velocity

Use Velocity to generate HTML document
Use Velocity to generate HTML document       This Example shows you how to generate HTML document using velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Apache Velocity

Velocity Macro with Parameters
Velocity Macro with Parameters       This Example shows you how to use macro with parameters in velocity  template. Example given below show you, how 

Apache Velocity

Velocity Iterator Tool Example
Velocity Iterator Tool Example       This Example shows you how to use Iterator in velocity ...:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity
Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity       This Example shows you how to use macro to wrap HTML tag... below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init 

Apache Velocity

Foreach loop with negative index in velocity
Foreach loop with negative index in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop with negative index in velocity. The method used in this example 

Apache Velocity

XML handling in a template using Velocity
XML handling in a template using Velocity       This Example shows you how to use XML file in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

Ajax Questions

Google Map Integration - Ajax
Google Map Integration  Hi All, I am working on a vehicle tracking system project. I have to read data from sql server database and map the vehicle position in google map. I need to use ajax as the data is updated in every 

Java Beginners

Java Map Example
Java Map Example  How we can use Map in java collection?   The Map interface maps unique keys to value means it associate value to unique... in order to use it. Here Map is implemented by its subclass HashMap. Using the put 

Apache Velocity

Show content of .vm file as output using Velocity
Show content of .vm file as output using Velocity       This Example shows you how to display content of .vm file using velocity and also shows how to use Iterator 

Apache Velocity

Show output as a xml file using Velocity
Show output as a xml file using Velocity       This Example shows you how to show output as a xml file in velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Java Beginners

map
map  using map, i want display message based on id selected [both are strings]   i do no   Hi Friend, Try the following code...) { Map map=new HashMap(); map.put("Message1","Hello 

General

Java Map Iterate
Map is an Interface in the Collection Framework. Map is implemented by its two sub classes HashMap Treemap Map has no iterator method. So use the entrySet() method.It returns the data as Set Example of Java Map 

Spring 3

Spring Map Factory, Spring Map Configuration
. The SetTargetListClass method set the class to use target Map. Week.java package...Spring Map Factory Ths MapFactoryBean is a simple factory for shared Map instance. The map element is defined in the xml bean definitions. The setSourceMap 

Java Beginners

Map
Map  If I have an object implementing the Map interface in Java and I wish to iterate over every pair contained within it, what is the most efficient way of going through the map either iterator or for each loop or for loop 

HTML Questions

how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?
how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?  Hi, I have a java class generates html string dynamically based on the logic. I'm...! Ref: I read your article "Use Velocity to generate HTML document". -Chintu 

Development process Questions

Java map building - Development process
to proceed further i need to build a map using these coodinates which i am unable to think of how to do it. I can only use java swing or 2d for this purpose. Any...Java map building  Hello All I want to build a map for a road 

Java Beginners

Map
Map  Hi how can we retrieve key - value pair from hashtable and hashmap? how can we retrieve arraylist element? Thanks Kalins Naik   Please visit the following links: HashTable Example ArrayList Example HashMAp 

General

Java Map iterator with example
Java Map Iterator is an interface. It keeps the data in the key and value form. It is implemented by HashMap, Tree Map. Map has no iterator method. So use the entrySet() method to get the data in Set object form. Use the entrySet 

JavaScript Questions

JavaScript google map API example.
JavaScript google map API example.  How to Use Google Maps API in JavaScript?   Google Maps- A map is a way of representation of your route... routes, a road map shows you road, street information. In the same way google map 

DMCA.com