Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Apache Velocity

Define and use Macro in Velocity
Define and use Macro in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define and use macro in velocity  template and also shows how to use Iterator in velocity  template 

Apache Velocity

Velocity Macro with Parameters
Velocity Macro with Parameters       This Example shows you how to use macro... to display date and time velocity. The method used in this example  

Apache Velocity

Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity
Use macro to wrap HTML tags in velocity       This Example shows you how to use macro to wrap HTML tag... below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init 

Apache Velocity

Velocity
as a xml file in velocity.   Define and use Macro in Velocity This Example shows you how to define and use macro... in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

Apache Velocity

XML handling in a template using Velocity
XML handling in a template using Velocity       This Example shows you how to use XML file in a velocity template and also shows that use of  macro to wrap HTML tag 

Apache Velocity

Use if in velocity
Use if in velocity       This example shows you how to use if statement in velocity. Description of methods used in the example given below.... 1:- Initialize velocity run time 

Apache Velocity

Use if and elseif statements in velocity
Use if and elseif statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to use If and elseif in velocity. The method used in this example are described below 

Apache Velocity

How to use Map in velocity
How to use Map in velocity       This Example shows you how to use map in velocity. The method... velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

How to use List in velocity
How to use List in velocity       This Example shows you how to use List in velocity. ... velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Eclipse Plugins

Velocity Web Edit
and Properties (using Reflection)  Javascript Function Methods  Velocity Macro... Velocity Web Edit       Velocity Web Edit is a Velocity and HTML aware editor 

Apache Velocity

Use if else and end statements in velocity
Use if else and end statements in velocity       This Example shows you how to Use if in velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Apache Velocity

How to use dollar sign in velocity
How to use dollar sign in velocity   ... in velocity. The method used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

How to use foreach loop in velocity
How to use foreach loop in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop...; 1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create 

Apache Velocity

Velocity with External Properties
Velocity with External Properties       This Example shows you how to use Velocity...:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2 

Apache Velocity

Use Velocity to generate HTML document
Use Velocity to generate HTML document   ... document using velocity. The method used in this example are described below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2 

Apache Velocity

What is Velocity?
it? Velocity provides functionality to designed and use general... to use velocity : It adapts to many application areasIt... and process dynamic content in web page. Velocity use references to add dynamic 

Apache Velocity

Velocity Iterator Tool Example
Velocity Iterator Tool Example       This Example shows you how to use Iterator in velocity ...:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2:- Create object 

Apache Velocity

Foreach loop with negative index in velocity
Foreach loop with negative index in velocity       This Example shows you how to use foreach loop with negative index in velocity. The method used in this example 

C Tutorials

C define Macro
C define Macro       This section illustrates you how to use macros in C. Macros... directive is used. You can see in the given example, we have define a macro i.e SQUARE 

Apache Velocity

Show content of .vm file as output using Velocity
content of .vm file using velocity and also shows how to use Iterator... Show content of .vm file as output using Velocity  ...;  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2 

Java Beginners

Macro Enabled Excel
Macro Enabled Excel  I read the contents from xlsm file and I created the new xlsm file and wrote the same content to it using apache poi. When I trying to open the new xlsm file manually which I created new throwing an error 

HTML Questions

how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?
! Ref: I read your article "Use Velocity to generate HTML document". -Chintu...how to render my htmlstring from java class in velocity template?  Hi, I have a java class generates html string dynamically based on the logic. I'm 

Java Beginners

XML and Velocity
XML and Velocity  How to create xml file using velocity template engine 

Struts Questions

velocity template - Struts
velocity template  what is velocity template and how does it work? whats the flow of execution of velocity template? i want an example using velocity template?  Hi friend, Velocity is an open source templating tool 

Java Beginners

Problem in executing macro enabled excel sheet using java
Problem in executing macro enabled excel sheet using java  Hi, I have written a java code which will read a excel sheet with macro enabled... to execute VB script it is unable to execute macro and cannot generate the script file 

Struts Questions

Integration of velocity with struts 2.0 - Struts
Integration of velocity with struts 2.0  Hi , I am going to implement Struts 2 with Velocity. Is there any plugin available? I am totally new to velocity. Please tell the steps to integrate Struts 2 and velocity 

Apache Velocity

How to pass java.util.Properties in properties
;     This Example shows you how to use java.util.Properties to in velocity. The methods used in this example are described below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run time engine through method  

Apache Velocity

Reference Class Properties
;  This Example shows you how to use class properties in your velocity template.  Steps used in the code given below : 1: Initialize velocity run time engine through method  init(). 2: Create object 

Apache Velocity

How to define variable in Velocity
How to define variable in Velocity       This Example shows you how to define a variable in velocity. Methods used in this example are described below:- 1:- Initialize 

Apache Velocity

Data Type: number
Data Type: number       This Example shows you how to use number data type in velocity. Methods used in this example are described below:-  1:- Initialize velocity run 

DMCA.com