Home Discussion Discuss: Query XML with an XPath expression

• query / Ajax/ ect...Pfaffl Bernhard August 9, 2012 at 8:50 PM

Hello, I am looking for a programmer who can create me a website, which both the iPhone (old / new) / iPad / Galaxy, ect ... course on Laptop / PC with Mozilla / IE / safari implementation found. task: I need two sliders on the home page, which wears a matrix (similar to Excel x / y - coordinates can be given a selection of products at a shop (like Gambio). Gambio store template, ect .. is not an issue that I can myself, but a home page, realized that what I'm overwhelmed. Also, I would look for someone else, which the bill Gambio own module Technically, to make layout changes. mfg Pfaffl Bernhard moonlight-working.de 0049172-9807032 _________________________________________ Hallo, ich bin auf der Suche nach einem Programmierer, der mir eine Webseite realisieren kann, welche sowohl auf Iphone (alt/neu)/Ipad/Samsung Galaxy, ect... natürlich auch auf Laptop/PC mit Mozilla/IE/Safarie die Umsetzung finden. Aufgabe: Ich benötige 2 Schieberegler auf der Startseite, welche anhat einer Matrix (ähnlich wie Excel x/y - koordinaten eine Produktauswahl übergeben kann zu einem Webshop (am liebsten Gambio). Gambio-Shop Template ect.. ist kein Thema, das kann ich selber, aber eine Startseite, welche dieses Realisiert da bin ich überfordert. Außerdem würde ich noch jemanden suchen, welcher das Gambio hauseigene Rechnungsmodul Layouttechnisch änderungen vornehmen kann. mfg Pfaffl Bernhard moonlight-working.de 0172-9807032

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Query XML with an XPath expression
Query XML with an XPath expression       This Example shows you how to Query Xml File via XPath expression. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface which provides 

XPath

Use of "descendant" in XPath expression
Use of "descendant" in XPath expression  ... will learn use of descendant in XPath expression. "descendant"... to execute XPath query on to it. This "persons.xml" contains information 

Java Testing

Use of "ancestor" in XPath expression
Use of "ancestor" in XPath expression   ... in XPath expression. "ancestor" selects parent element or ancestor... is necessary to execute XPath query on to it. This "persons.xml" contains 

Core Java

Java XPath
document. -- XPath finds information in an XML document. -- It navigates through attributes and elements of an XML document. -- XPath converts a node from a XML... Java XPath       

XML Questions

Xpath in XML
Xpath in XML  Hi... Please tell me about that What is Xpath? Thanks 

XPath

Use of "parent" in XPath expression
Use of "parent" in XPath expression   ... how to use child axis in XPath expression . Now this section will describe...;persons.xml" as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query 

Tutorials

XPath Tutorials
to execute XPath query on to it. This "persons.xml" contains information... in Java tutorial we have studied about how to run XPath query in java... in the XPath query.   Use of name() function in XPath 

XPath

Use of "preceding" axis in XPath expression
Use of "preceding" axis in XPath expression... are going to describe you the use of "preceding" axis in XPath expression...;persons.xml" as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query 

Eclipse Plugins

XPath Explorer
. Basically, you type in a URL (to an XML or HTML document) and an XPath expression...; XPath is a syntax for navigating inside XML documents, in order...) of the expression, and (in a stunning coup de grace) displays the entire XML tree 

XPath

Use of "following" in XPath
;following" in your XPath expression. "following" axis in XPath expression...; as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query... Use of "following" in XPath    

XPath

Using following-sibling in XPath
previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query or expression... how one can use "following-sibling" axis in to the XPath expression... Using following-sibling in XPath    

XPath

Java - XPath Tutorial
;    Showing all elements of an XML file using Java xpath In this example we have created an XML file "person.xml" first, which is necessary to execute XPath query on to it. This "persons.xml" contains 

XPath

Use of count() function in XPath
have studied about how to run XPath query in java and in this section we are going to see how we can implement count() function in the XPath query. First of all we... Use of count() function in XPath    

XPath

Use of name() function in XPath
in the XPath query. First of all we have created an XML file xmlData.xml.... tutorial we have studied about how to use count() function in  XPath query... Use of name() function in XPath    

Programming Tutorials

Backbase XML/XSLT/Xpath
Backbase XML/XSLT/Xpath       Backbase Enterprise Ajax is targeted at developers who need to create more... XML. The Backbase Ajax Engine includes client-side XSLT and XPath engines. Read 

XPath

Use of preceding-sibling in XPath
; as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query...(); XPath expression "//person/preceding-sibling::*" will select all... Use of preceding-sibling in XPath    

XPath

Using child axis in XPath expression
Using child axis in XPath expression   ... not use it. In this example we have created an XML file "persons.xml" as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query 

XML Questions

How to generate xml file using xpath
to make a xml using that,. It would be great is you can help me out with how to make a xml using xpath. Thanks in Advance, Sanjay   Hi Friend, Please...How to generate xml file using xpath  Hi, I have a requirement 

Java Beginners

XML to DB2 Comparison using Java xpath
from xml and save it a file. similar way query details from database and save...XML to DB2 Comparison using Java xpath  Hi , I am a manual tester...' products . i want to compare these xml values with db2 using Java. I have Good 

XPath

Use of string-length() function in XPath
;persons.xml" first, which is necessary to execute XPath query... Use of string-length() function in XPath  ...-length() function in XPath. string-length() function returns the number 

Regex Questions

Regular Expression for removing XML Tags
Regular Expression for removing XML Tags  Hi, Good Afternoon.I want a Regular expression in java which is removing the XML Tags in the specified... after applying regular expression is only "How are you".Need to remove all XML 

XPath

Use of @ for attribute in XPath
are describing you the use of @ for attribute in the XPath query. The "@" selects...; as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query... can write this in the XPath query as : "//person[@id='3']/*" 

XML Questions

xml - XML
friend, XPath : It is a language for finding information in an XML document. It is used to navigate through elements and attributes in an XML document. It is a language for selecting nodes from an XML document. It is used 

XML Questions

Java-XML-DOM - XML
Java-XML-DOM  Hi! I need some help. I have to make java program that loads an xml file and from it builds DOM(later i will have to work with it - like using xpath in java find some value and replace it...). Since i'm new to java 

JEE Technologies

XML Tutorials
to Query Xml File via XPath expression. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing... This Example shows you how to Query Xml File via XPath expression. JAXP (Java API for XML....         Query XML 

JSP Tutorials

Use of Core XML tags in JSP
is used to evaluate an XPath expression and outputs the result of current variable...; 3. <x:set> : This tag is used to evaluate an XPath expression and set... Use of Core XML tags in JSP    

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page29,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
of the RDQL query wrapped up as an XPointer expression, looks as follows. Note that we... . It provides for addressing XML subresources using a XPath 1.0 expressions... XML Interviews Question page29    

JSTL

Use of tag of JSTL
:  select   Defines xPath expression... of Xml tag library of Jstl. This tag is used to show the content as output for the given XPath expressions.         

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plunging/XML
in a URL (to an XML or HTML document) and an XPath expression, and it displays... Eclipse Plunging/XML       XMLBuddy XMLBuddy XML editor. Supports content 

XPath

Use of "|" separator for selecting more than one path
multiple expressions on an XML file with the use of XPath "|" separator... at a time. In this example we have created an XML file "persons.xml" as in our previous section, which is necessary to execute XPath query 

DMCA.com