Home Discussion Discuss: Getting text values from a NodeList

• xml parsingRahul September 27, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Hi thanks for the very usefull post. and if there is <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <Company> <Division> <Employee> <name>Girish Tewari </name> <City>Haldwani</City>> <Phoneno>1234567890</Phoneno> </Employee> </Division <Division> <Employee> <name>Mahendra Singh </name> <City>Lucknow</City> <Phoneno>123652314</Phoneno>` </Employee> </division> </Company>

• Error in your example.JJC February 21, 2014 at 2:33 AM

In the line: Element element (Element) node; Dont cast type Element to Node. Please help me. Regrads.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Getting text values from a NodeList
Getting text values from a NodeList       This Example shows you how to Get Text values from... are:- File f = new File("Document3.xml"):-Creates a File From which Text 

JSP Servlet Questions

fetch values from database into text field
fetch values from database into text field  please provide the example for fetching values from database into text field of table as if i am trying following String query = "select * from LTCINFO.PERSONS"; st1 

JSP Servlet Questions

fetch values from database into text field
fetch values from database into text field  please provide the example for fetching values from database into text field of table wth edit...;/td>"); the i am getting "rs.getString" in the text field also..   

Programming Tutorials

Passing values in ComboBox from XML file
Passing values in ComboBox from XML file In this tutorial we are going to know how we can pass a values in ComboBox by using XML.  This example...().  A NodeList is an array starting from 0 and going up to the length 

JavaScript Questions

Displaying the values in text fields of a form from a javascript function in jsp
Displaying the values in text fields of a form from a javascript function... to call a javascript function by passing 3 values from applet. And i have to display these values in 3 text fields of a form in the current web page. Here form 

Java Beginners

problem in setting the values from database
problem in setting the values from database  hello friends, can... the values from database. here is the code: private JTextField getJTextField1() { if(text == null) { text = new JTextField 

JSP Servlet Questions

To Retain the values entered in the text box after submit in jsp page
To Retain the values entered in the text box after submit in jsp page   i am working on a jsp pge which has many text boxes and one dynamic drop down. The functionality is when user enters comma separated values in those text 

JSP Servlet Questions

Get values from JSP pages - JSP-Servlet
Get values from JSP pages  I have welcome.jsp in which it has... Name, City, State) into into next jsp page. note these are not Text fields or input fields.   Hi Friend, Do you want to pass the column values 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to get a values from processRecord - JSP-Servlet
how to get a values from processRecord  dear sir, i have a problem in getting a values from java to jsp.Here jsp is used to read a excel sheet... a email id these values to be inserted into a CC text area so please help me sir 

Java Beginners

text file
or paint.The variables should be replaced by variables which get their values from at the start of the program from a seperate external text file.Thank you! mport...text file  Hi can you help me I have to modify the program below so 

General

Pass values from form to form
Pass values from form to form       Java program to pass values from one form to another form... values from one page to another consecutive page which is being called then we can 

Servlet Interview Questions

How to Display values from databse into table
How to Display values from databse into table  I want to display values from database into table based on condition in query, how to display... enter either bookname or authorname and click on search button the values from 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to retreive values from MS Access Database based on the values entered in textbox values in jsp file
how to retreive values from MS Access Database based on the values entered in textbox values in jsp file  Hi am new to java. i need to create... for the value in text box and if found it should retrieve the corresponding 

JSP Servlet Questions

retrive record from the text field and insert into to database
retrive record from the text field and insert into to database  the following code is inserting values in the my sql database but i want to insert... getting followinng error "ORA-00926: missing VALUES keyword 

JSP Interview Questions

How to insert data from a combobox and textbox values into DB using JSP?
How to insert data from a combobox and textbox values into DB using JSP?  hi, How to insert a comb-box and a text box values in to DB using JSP? @DB:student; @table:stu_info; Combobox values:(class1,class2,class3); textbox1 

JavaScript Questions

Text From Your Clipboard?
Text From Your Clipboard?  Text From Your Clipboard 

JSP Servlet Questions

how to read the values for text and csv files and store those values into database in multiple rows..means one value for one row
how to read the values for text and csv files and store those values... or .txt) file and get the values from that file and store them into database... a program by using servlets.. the program is like this i upload a text and csv 

JDBC Questions

ma access reading values
values throught servlet and register.jsp now i need code for reading values from... values from "username and password" from my ms access............and detail... question: now from login page user needs to login , when he types his "username 

Java Beginners

how to pass values from 2nd page tp 3rd page....
how to pass values from 2nd page tp 3rd page....  Hi, How to pass values from 2nd page to 3rd page..... here are my programs(not exactly correct...; Login1.jsp : In dis , to get the values from Login.jsp,i ve used: <form 

Servlet Interview Questions

i want to update values
for edit and another for update on page load all my details need to fetch from database and it need to insert automatically in to disabled text boxs and once i press the edit button all text boxs need to enable so that i can edit my details 

JDBC Questions

ma access reading values
servlet and register.jsp now i need code for reading values from "username... question: dis is my login.jsp <%@ page language="java" contentType="text..." type="text/css" href="css/style.css" /> <script type="text/javascript 

JDBC Questions

Arraylist from row values
Arraylist from row values  Hello, can anyone please help on how to make an arraylist from the row values of a particular column from a database...("select * from employee"); ArrayList<String> list=new ArrayList< 

JavaScript

Populate values from html to another html
Populate values from html to another html In this tutorial, you will learn how to send values from one html page to another. Here, we have create a html... enters all the fields and click submit button, all the values will get displayed 

Programming Tutorials

Database values in JComboBox
Database values in JComboBox In this section, you will learn how to display values in JComboBox from database. For this, we have allowed the user to enter any character as a key in the textbox .Based on this key value, the results from 

General

Convert Text To XML
are in text format which is taken as input from console. To convert... Convert Text To XML       Here we are discussing the conversion of a text file into xml 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to get the values from the Combo Box - JSP-Servlet
How to get the values from the Combo Box   Sir, Actually i am getting the values in the combo box from table.I want what ever... in their respective text box. e.g suppose i select ram values from the combo box and its 

JSP Servlet Questions

getting int values from form and insert it in data base in jsp
getting int values from form and insert it in data base in jsp  how...; Hi, You can get the parameter from the request object: String s...; <tr><td>Name:</td><td><input type="text" name="name 

Mobile Applications Questions

How to parse the attributes values from XML using KXML parser in j2me
How to parse the attributes values from XML using KXML parser in j2me  hai team, i did xml parsing from serverside...i got a resultant value from xml,but here tag value name only came from parsing attribute name cant come 

JSP Servlet Questions

On click Checkbox values displayed in text box
On click Checkbox values displayed in text box  Hi sir, If i onclick the checkbox values should be displayed in text box, the following code is working properly in Internet Explorer browser but its not working in Google chrome 

JSP Servlet Questions

On click Checkbox values displayed in text box
On click Checkbox values displayed in text box  Hi sir, If i onclick the checkbox values should be displayed in text box, the following code is working properly in Internet Explorer browser but its not working in Google chrome 

DMCA.com