Home Discussion Discuss: Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node

• vWvZViQZUNYSImoWfJimmy November 1, 2011 at 2:57 AM

Thanks for the great info dog I owe you bigitgy.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node
Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node... to replace a Text node with new CDATASection Node in a DOM document. Methods which... Text node before Replacing is: Roseindia.net Rohini Text node after Replacing 

XML Tutorials

Creates element node, attribute node, comment node, processing instruction and a CDATA section
,Attribute node, Processing node and CDATA section node in a DOM document. JAXP (Java...: Comment for company] CData node created is: [#cdata-section: Roseindia <... instruction and a CDATA section       

Spring Framework

JDOM CDATA Example, How to add CDATA section in xml document.
string) constructor of CDATA class crates a CDATA new node with a string... JDOM CDATA Example, How to add CDATA section in xml document. In this tutorial, we will see how to add CDATA section in xml document. In xml document 

General

Java get Node Text
Java get Node Text       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the text... code, we want to describe you how to obtain the text of the node in the java 

XML Tutorials

Splitting One Text Node into Three
Splitting One Text Node into Three       This Example describes a method to split a Text node into three new Node in a DOM document. Methods which are used for splitting 

Java Beginners

Node class
Node class   hii, What is a node class?   hello, A node class is a class that has added new services or functionality beyond the services inherited from its base class 

XML Tutorials

Locate a Node and Change Its Content
Locate a Node and Change Its Content   ... of a node in a DOM document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface... is used to create new DOM parsers. These are some of the methods used in code given 

Java Tips and Examples

JTree Remove Node
, it will take node name (New Volume (E:)) in the input box and click the "OK"... Removing a Node from the JTree Component       In this section, you will learn how 

XML Tutorials

Converting CDATA Nodes into Text Nodes
below for Converting a CDATA node to Text node:- DocumentBuilderFactory... Converting CDATA Nodes into Text Nodes   ...):-This method specifies convert CDATA nodes to Text nodes. TransformerFactory factory 

General

Access the User's node and Retrieve the Preference Information in Class
Listening for Changes to Preference Values in a Preference Node       In this section you will learn how to access the user's node and retrieve the stored information 

XML Tutorials

Insert a Processing Instruction and a Comment Node
;close". root.insertBefore(instruction, node):- This method inserts a new child node before an existing child node. Here new node is instruction and existing... Insert a Processing Instruction and a Comment Node   

XML Tutorials

Replacing a Node with a New One
Replacing a Node with a New One       This Example shows you how to Replace a node with existing...:- Node before replacing is :Companyname Node after replacing name is:Id 

General

Java get Node Value
Java get Node Value       In this section, you will learn how to obtain the node value...()- This method allows direct access to the child node that is the root element 

General

Determining When a Preference Node Is Added or Removed
that we have add a new node by using the method userRoot().node("/Hello... Determining When a Preference Node Is Added or Removed       This section illustrates you 

Java Beginners

Java--Xml Modify Node Value - Java Beginners
are trying to update a node, first you need to check whether it is text node or element node. If xml is like: sample text...Java--Xml Modify Node Value  I have the following xml. test 

General

Listening for Changes to Preference Values in a Preference Node
Listening for Changes to Preference Values in a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to change the Preference values in a Preference node. You can see in the given 

Flex Questions

program to create node.
program to create node.  Hi i'm new to flex and trying to create a node and it should also have an option of right click wit any properties. how do i do this. Also i need to create a gui having drag and dop options. Please help 

Java Beginners

Xml append node problem
to append a new node. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?><...; Here is a code that appends a new node student with name and address elements...Xml append node problem   print("code sample");Question: I create 

General

Creating a Preference Node
Creating a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to create a Preference Node... Node and System Preference Node. Here we are going to create a user preference 

Programming Tutorials

Retrieving a Preference Node
Retrieving a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to retrieve a Preference node. You... the Preference node. The absolute paths begin with '/'. The method name() returns 

General

Removing a Preference Node
Removing a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to remove the Preference node... node using the method userRoot().node("/Roseindia Employees") method 

Java Beginners

Java-Xml -Modify and Update Node - Java Beginners
date=new Date(); public static void main(String[] args) throws IOException{ XMLParser detail = new XMLParser("buyer.xml"); } public XMLParser(String str){ try{ File file = new File(str); if (file.exists()){ SAXParserFactory 

JavaScript Tutorial

JavaScript insertBefore method
;    In this section you will see that how we can insert new node or element before the referenced node as a child node of the current node..., referenceElement); where newElement is the new element node which 

Java Code Examples

Java append new node to XML file
Java append new node to XML file In this tutorial, you will learn how to append new node to xml file. Sometimes there is a need to append a new XML node to the xml file. Here is an xml file where we are going to append a new node 

General

Determining If a Preference Node Exists
Determining If a Preference Node Exists       In this section we are going to determine the specified Preference node exists or not. A preference node can be created automatically 

Hibernate Questions

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null!  Hi, I am new to Hibernate. I am facing the problem java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: node to traverse cannot be null! while updating a row. The code 

General

Removing a Preference from a Preference Node
Removing a Preference from a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to remove the preference from a preference node. You can see in the given example 

XML Tutorials

Locating a Node by Using Siblings
Locating a Node by Using Siblings       This Example describes a method to Locate a node by using method Sibling .Methods which are used for locating a node in a DOM tree 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM CDATA Example, Use of append(String str) method of CDATA class.
) method will append character data with in this CDATA node. In this example, we can create a CDATA node with the help CDATA class. The CDATA(java.lang.String string) constructor of CDATA class crates a CDATA new node 

Struts Questions

opening node in treeview struts layout - Struts
opening node in treeview struts layout  Example of opening node in treeview struts layoutopening node in treeview struts layout Hello every one, i am new to this group , i am having the same problem , Struts Layout tree view 

DMCA.com