Home Discussion Discuss: Splitting One Text Node into Three

• Splitting One Text Node into ThreeRonak Shah November 8, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Above code written is wrong. ITs not producing the result instead of it its responding castexception for Node to element. Also casting of node to text is also not allowed.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Splitting One Text Node into Three
Splitting One Text Node into Three       This Example describes a method to split a Text node into three new Node in a DOM document. Methods which are used for splitting 

XML Tutorials

Replacing a Node with a New One
Replacing a Node with a New One       This Example shows you how to Replace a node with existing node in a DOM document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface which 

XML Tutorials

Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node
Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node... to replace a Text node with new CDATASection Node in a DOM document. Methods which are used for replacement of the text node in the DOM Document are described 

General

Java get Node Text
Java get Node Text     ... code, we want to describe you how to obtain the text of the node in the java...;employee.xml".In order to get the text of the node specified in a XML file, we 

Java Beginners

Xml append node problem
in a different document than the one that created it. Now that, I already have a node "nd...: WRONGDOCUMENTERR: A node is used in a different document than the one that created...Xml append node problem   print("code sample");Question: I create 

General

Access the User's node and Retrieve the Preference Information in Class
the root of the reference node. All of them are define as under while one of them... Listening for Changes to Preference Values in a Preference Node... will learn how to access the user's node and retrieve the stored information 

Struts Questions

opening node in treeview struts layout - Struts
opening node in treeview struts layout  Example of opening node in treeview struts layoutopening node in treeview struts layout Hello every one, i... supports... still i am not able to open the node please help me Thanks in advance 

Java Beginners

Java--Xml Modify Node Value - Java Beginners
are trying to update a node, first you need to check whether it is text node or element node. If xml is like: sample text...Java--Xml Modify Node Value  I have the following xml. test 

Programming Tutorials

How to make an animation in the text, make an animation in the text, an animation in the text
similar as here. Image Ready:  Adjust three noise layer one... How to make an animation in the text   ..., in this example we are going to make animation in the text that is so easy 

XML Tutorials

Locate a Node and Change Its Content
Locate a Node and Change Its Content   ... of a node in a DOM document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface... of this node. Xml code for the program generated is:- <?xml version=" 

Java3D Questions

i want to show timeline chart for three year in chart..
i want to show timeline chart for three year in chart..  I am using Jfree chart library to display chart in web pages. i want to show three year data in chart in 3 lines for three year in same chart. i am able to show 

General

Find HCF of three numbers in Java Program
Find HCF of three numbers in Java Program In this java tutorial section, you... Common Divisor) of three numbers. As you already know that HCF or GCD  is the largest positive integer that can exactly divide each one of the number 

Java Beginners

Java-Xml -Modify and Update Node - Java Beginners
-text-by-replacement.shtml Hope that it will be helpful for you. Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

gradient text, text effect, text
How to make a gradient text       We can make many different type of text by the help of the photoshop, here I going to make a gradient text. You need not think 

Java Beginners

Node class
Node class   hii, What is a node class?   hello, A node class is a class that has added new services or functionality beyond the services inherited from its base class 

General

Convert Text To XML
Convert Text To XML       Here we are discussing the conversion of a text file into xml... node and child node. Then pass values into the child node. These values 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Text Tag (Data Tag) Example
Text Tag (Data Tag) Example       In this section, we are going to describe the text tag. The text tag is a generic tag that is used to render a I18n text message. Follow one of the three steps: 1. Keep 

Java Beginners

combining 5 images and text in between to one single image in java
combining 5 images and text in between to one single image in java  Hi I have to combine 5 images and text in between to one single image. I have image followed by description about the image. I have to put them together 

Java Tips and Examples

Local/Instance/Class Variables
Java NotesLocal/Instance/Class Variables There are three kinds of Java.... There is only one copy per class, regardless of how many objects are created... variables hold values that must be referenced by more than one method 

Programming Tutorials

How to design glitter shine effect on the text, design glitter shine effect on the text, glitter shine effect on the text
How to design glitter shine effect on the text       This tutorial will guide you one by one step to make a glitter shine on the text, it is an animated example 

Tutorials

iphone text field example
it in another textfield. This is a quite easy! What all we have to do is to take three... in the application... As i said above there are three different textFields used in this application, First 2 takes the input from the user and the last text field 

HTML Questions

i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing regular expressions?
i want validation for one text field and text area,email,combobox... for one text field and text area,email,combobox, in that email will validte by useing...; Enter Name: <input type="text" name="name" size="30 

Java Tips and Examples

System Independent Newline Characters
Java NotesSystem Independent Newline Characters There are three different major systems for indicating the end of a line (new line): One for Unix, one for the Macintosh, and one for DOS/Windows. Unix. The '\n' character represents 

Java Beginners

Text File I/O - DVD.java - Java Beginners
Text File I/O - DVD.java  NEED HELP PLEASE. The application should use a text file with one value on each line of the file. Each movie would use three lines: one for title; one for studio; one for year. When the application 

SQL Question

Three Way Matching
Three Way Matching  hello, What is Three Way Matching?   hii, In Three way matching the following documents are compare:- Purchase order Receipt of Items/Packing slip Invoice 

General

How to Create Text Area In Java
. Second one is a integer value i.e. for the number of rows of the text area... How to Create Text Area In Java       In this section, you will learn how to create Text Area in Java 

Java Tips and Examples

Text Clock
Java: Example - Text Clock This is a simple text clock. See... java.util.Calendar; // only need this one class... TextClockWindow() { // Build the GUI - only one panel timeField 

Java Beginners

interest and amount for three yeaers
interest and amount for three yeaers  Mr.Shyam lal Agarwal invests certain sum at 5% per annum compound interest for 3 years .write a program in java to calculate : a) the interest for the 1st year b) the interest for the 2nd 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

How to make text effect
How to make text effect We can make too many text effect in the photoshop, this text effect is one of them. Let's start... New File: Take a new File and adjust the file size as you need. Write Text: Select Horizontal Type 

HTML Tutorial

Text Field in HTML
Text Field in HTML       The Text Field in HTML are one line areas, which enable the user to enter input text. Understand with Example The Tutorial illustrates an example from 

DMCA.com