Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Emitting DOCTYPE Declaration while writing XML File
Emitting DOCTYPE Declaration while writing XML File  ... a DOCTYPE Declaration in a DOM document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing... for Emitting DOCTYPE Declaration are described below:-DocumentBuilderFactory 

XML Tutorials

Adding DOCTYPE to a XML File
; } Adding DOCTYPE to a  XML File   ...; DOCTYPE in the XML file.  Here is the XML File: Employee-Detail.xml...: The following program helps to add a  DOCTYPE in your XML  file. Program 

Java Beginners

Writing xml file - Java Beginners
Writing xml file  Thank you for the quick response The values which... XmlServlet().createXmlTree(doc); System.out.println("Xml File Created...; while (rs.next()){ String name = rs.getString(2 

Java Beginners

java program for writing xml file - Java Beginners
java program for writing xml file  Good morning i want to write values from my database(one table)into one xml file. Like i have 3 coloumns in my... xml file and storet that in particlar location. Please help me out Thanks 

Programming Tutorials

Terms to be avoided while writing for the Web
Terms to be avoided while writing for the Web       It is unhealthy for your work to call attention... a file, instructions differ from browser to browser. So, whenever you provide 

Framework Questions

Problem while using a HashMap for writing text ina RTF file. - Framework
Problem while using a HashMap for writing text ina RTF file.  Hi, I am trying to generate a RTF file using iText.jar, wherein I am taking... matched to the string then only write to the RTF file. Problem is Document writes 

JSP Interview Questions

JSP Declaration
JSP Declaration  What is a JSP Declaration?. Explain it.   Hi, The answer is: The JSP declaration used to craete one or more variable and methods that are used later in the jsp file. If you want to create variable 

JEE Technologies

XML Tutorials
Emitting DOCTYPE Declaration while writing XML File  ... While Parsing an XML File This Example shows you how to Handle Errors...; Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File This Example shows you 

Java Beginners

writing and appending to a file
writing and appending to a file  My input file includes data from... and values and writes into an existing file for 'male'. How can I do the same...( ":C/")); while (scanner.hasNextLine()) { String 

Java Beginners

Writing and Reading A File
Writing and Reading A File  Hello, I've been trying to learn writing and reading data from file for our assignment, but just stuck on how to proceed... (FirstName, LastName, Age). I also made an empty file I named "contactsFile.txt" where 

General

Writing your First WAP Application.
the XML and document type declaration... XML and document type declaration WML deck start...; Writing your First 

XML Tutorials

Handling Errors While Parsing an XML File
Handling Errors While Parsing an XML File       This Example shows you how to Handle Errors While parsing an XML document. JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) is an interface 

Hibernate Questions

Truncating issue while parsing XML with SAX Parser.
Truncating issue while parsing XML with SAX Parser.  I am Parsing one xml file and after parsing I have to enter the data into the database using hibernate. The problem is while parsing some elements, its not getting the complete 

Java Beginners

How to access the image file from project folder itself while writing to pdf using itext?
How to access the image file from project folder itself while writing to pdf using itext?  I am writing a pdf using itext where i add a image in the beginning of the document. When i use image = Image.getInstance("C 

XML Questions

How to create XML file - XML
How to create XML file  Creating a XML file, need an example. Thanks!!  To create XML file you need plain text editor like note pad. After creating your file save it with .xml extension.  Hi,Java programming 

Java Beginners

counting the values in input file and and writing the output to a file
counting the values in input file and and writing the output to a file  Can any one please correct this code. This is to read a file and later...-code/16483-counting-values-input-file-writing-output-file.html this code 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page8,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
cut out. Warning Incidentally, a DTD file never has a DOCTYPE Declaration...). And a DTD file also never has an XML Declaration at the top either... the XML Declaration Syntax (very simple: declaration keywords begin with <!ELEMENT 

HTML5

HTML5 Examples, Definition of <!DOCTYPE > in HTML5.
. Declaration Syntax : Declaration syntax of DOCTYPE in HTML5.   ...;!DOCTYPE  HTML> The declaration of DOCTYPE is case_ insensitive...HTML5 Examples, Definition of <!DOCTYPE > in HTML5. In this tutorial, we 

General

Writing Calculator Stateless Session Bean
file: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>...-type> weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file: <?xml version="1.0...' bean. Writing JSP and Web/Ear component Our JSP file access the session bean 

XML Questions

xml - XML
xml  hi convert xml file to xml string in java ,after getting the xml string result and how to load xml string result? this my problem pls help... ReadXML(); xml.convert(input, output); System.out.println("XML File 

XML Questions

XML - XML
of occurrences of each element type in an XML document and display them. The document file...)); System.out.print("Enter XML file name:"); String xmlFile = bf.readLine(); File file = new File(xmlFile); if (file.exists()){ CountElements 

XML

Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File
Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File   ... in an XML File. JAXP is an interface which provides parsing of xml documents. Here... it from the File. Xml code for the program generated 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page11,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
not have an XML or DOCTYPE Declaration on it. If you've been using one for editing... to the rest of the program. While reading an XML file, a parser checks the syntax...;    How do I include one XML file in another 

JSP Servlet Questions

Writing a file using servlets - JSP-Servlet
Writing a file using servlets  I'm using a servlet to read an input... reading the data and creating a file in my space. but it is not writing..., but its not writing in the xyz.txt file. I think writing in a servlet should 

Java Beginners

Writing to and reading from a binary file in java.
Writing to and reading from a binary file in java.  I have written the following code to convert an ASCII text file to a binary file: public static...("zipcode.txt"))); int zip = 0; double lat = 0; double longt = 0; while 

XML

JAXB Create XML File And Get Data From XML
JAXB Create XML File And Get Data From XML In this section we will read about how to create XML file and how to convert XML file's data to Java Object... to write the Java Objects into a XML file and unmarshal() method to read XML 

Programming Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page7,xml Interviews Guide,xml Interviews
; and then remove the DocType Declaration so it becomes a well-formed DTDless XML file... is a description in XML Declaration Syntax of a particular type or class... in the example is just for legibility while editing: it is not required by XML 

Java Beginners

Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.
Writing a Program to calculate Circumference of planets reading from a file and writing to new file.  Hello, I would like to know how to write... stumped when it comes to reading the file and writing to a new file. My code 

Applet Questions

problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet ) - Applet
problem of writing to a local file ( JApplet )  Dear All, I want to program a guestbook using java applets but now I have problem of writing to a file from JApplet. it is working without any problem if i run the program using 

XML Tutorials

Ignoring Comments While Parsing an XML File

DMCA.com