Home Discussion Discuss: Converting CDATA Nodes into Text Nodes

• zShgOEORMgRodel March 6, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Try this dog movement beaiohvr.<MovingDogbeaiohvr implName="lang:beanshell:inline:"><![CDATA[import org.primordion.xholon.base.IXholon;import org.primordion.user.app.Bestiary.MovingBeastBehavior;public class MovingDogbeaiohvr extends MovingBeastBehavior { public void postConfigure() { setBeast(getParentNode()); } protected boolean canMoveThruDoor(IXholon door) { return false; }}new MovingDogbeaiohvr();]]></MovingDogbeaiohvr>

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
XML Tutorials

Converting CDATA Nodes into Text Nodes
Converting CDATA Nodes into Text Nodes   ... below for Converting a CDATA node to Text node:- DocumentBuilderFactory...):-This method specifies convert CDATA nodes to Text nodes. TransformerFactory factory 

XML Questions

Reading child of child nodes in xml
Reading child of child nodes in xml  Hi I am using the following XML file and would like to read the data for respective date in the child nodes. I want to pass date and want to retrieve data for that particular date 

Java Beginners

Jtree Nodes auto Hiding Problem
Jtree Nodes auto Hiding Problem  Have a nice day to everyone I am using Jtree and developed one hierarchic model as per requirement but i am... want is when i click on the 2nd main node 1st nodes should be fold automatically 

Programming Tutorials

Tree with Checkbox Nodes

Java Beginners

how to draw network with nodes - Java Beginners
how to draw network with nodes  how can i draw a network graph (game theory) with 3 nodes and each node display some information 

Programming Tutorials

Count number of nodes
; struct node *start = NULL ; printf("Enter number of nodes to be created...("\nThe number of nodes in a list are: %d\n",n); } Output 

Applet Questions

how to draw network(lines and nodes) in java - Applet
how to draw network(lines and nodes) in java  Hi, Iam doing my MSC project. I want to know, how can we draw a network(with lines and nodes, any number of lines and nodes... say 5). I also want to know how can we draw a graph 

XML Questions

Swap two xml nodes through java class - XML
Swap two xml nodes through java class   Could you please let me know How to swap the two xml nodes thorugh java class 

Java Beginners

how to draw a network with nodes and lines connecting them - Java Beginners
how to draw a network with nodes and lines connecting them   HI, can anyone tell me, how to draw a network with nodes connected with lines in java....( say for 3 nodes). Actually iam doing a project. In that, i need to show 

General

Retrieving the Parent and Child Nodes of a Preference Node
Retrieving the Parent and Child Nodes of a Preference Node       In this section, we are going to retrieve the Parent and Child nodes of a Preference Node. You can see 

XML Tutorials

Listing nodes used in a document
Listing nodes used in a document       This Example shows you the Lists of nodes used in a DOM document... parsers.There are some of the methods used in code given below for Listing nodes of a DOM 

Flex 4

groupIconFunction in AdvancedDataGrid
nodes of the navigation tree. This control achieved by the groupIconFunction...; minHeight="600"> <fx:Script> <![CDATA[ import..., attributes); swfobject.createCSS("#flashContent", "display:block;text-align 

Programming Tutorials

Representing Graph using adjacency list & perform DFS & BFS
: Directed Graph: A directed graph is one in which edges connect nodes in only one... in which edges connect nodes bidirectionally (in both directions). Node: A node... items or nodes. Nodes are sometimes referred to as vertices. Edge: An edge 

Java Tips and Examples

JTree Add Nodes

Java Tips and Examples

Adding Horizontal lines to Group Nodes
Adding Horizontal lines to Group Nodes       Introduction In this section, you... and the child nodes through DefaultMutableTreeNode method. These objects 

Spring Framework

JDOM CDATA Example, How to add CDATA section in xml document.
JDOM CDATA Example, How to add CDATA section in xml document. In this tutorial, we will see how to add CDATA section in xml document. In xml document, CDATA section is a part of element content that is like as character data 

Flex Questions

Why "" CDATA tag.

Java Tips and Examples

Editable JTree
nodes. For example. . If you want to edit the  name of a  tree node...: This program constructs a JTree that contains editable nodes. Firstly, it defines...) of the tree. These nodes are added in a JTree object and we set the editable mode 

Linux Tutorial

Linux Rocks Cluster remove node
If you have installed the nodes in a Rocks Cluster and now you want to remove.... Let's consider you have to remove the following nodes a) compute-0-0 b...="compute-0-1" # insert-ethers --remove="compute-0-2" After removing the nodes 

XML Tutorials

Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node
Replacing a Text Node with a New CDATA Section Node... to replace a Text node with new CDATASection Node in a DOM document. Methods which are used for replacement of the text node in the DOM Document are described 

General

Convert Text To XML
Convert Text To XML       Here we are discussing the conversion of a text file into xml... are in text format which is taken as input from console. To convert 

Java Tips and Examples

Removing Horizontal Lines to Node Groups
to create none type tree in Java. None type tree means that children nodes... and the child nodes. This is very simple, if you want to remove the connected 

General

Creating a Preference Node
Creating a Preference Node       This section demonstrates you to create a Preference Node in C. As you know that there are two types of Preference nodes, User Preference 

XML Tutorials

Splitting One Text Node into Three
):-This method splits the text node into two nodes at the specified offset. Xml code... Splitting One Text Node into Three       This Example describes a method to split a Text node 

Programming Tutorials

JDOM CDATA Example, Use of append(String str) method of CDATA class.
JDOM CDATA Example, Use of append(String str) method of CDATA class. In this tutorial, we will implement append() method of  CDATA class. The CDATA class is availablein org.jdom package. The append( java.lang.String string 

XML Tutorials

XML Interviews Question page12
text with <![CDATA[markup]]> in it. in the expectation that the embedded..., eg <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"><![CDATA[<...;    When should I use a CDATA Marked Section? You 

Swing AWT

java
java  how to determine the bandwidth utilization for nodes(system) using java 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

java
java  how to write the java code to search the nodes using routers 

Flex Questions

tree view
tree view  display a tree view in flex?nodes will be in the form 

Struts Questions

Dynamic tree using textarea data
Dynamic tree using textarea data  I need to create a dynamic tree by using text area data(words) as child nodes in struts. Any body please help me. "very urgent". thanks in advance 

DMCA.com