Home Discussion Discuss: Header Information available from the client in Servlet

• Include in servletPraveen Kumar January 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Hi, I just need a solution to include my graphical header footer set of html code to my servlet programm since i cant make this static for each servlet, i need some thing like include file in servlet program.

• NoAeMHCmPXPmgzMarco August 25, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Good point. I hadn't thhougt about it quite that way. :)

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Servlets

Header Information available from the client in Servlet
Header Information available from the client in Servlet... to display the header information in servlet. When a HTTP client sends a request.... Now if header is not equal to null, all the header information will be displayed 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Information
VoIP Information VOIP Information When you are looking for the most comprehensive VOIP Information available, you will quickly find that you have... the vast amount of information on your own could be imposing. Your other option 

Struts Questions

servlet action not available - Struts
servlet action not available  hi i am new to struts and i am getting the error "servlet action not available".why it is displaying this error... If u r using the Tomcat server type the te.do from ur home directory in web 

General

Client Socket Information
Client Socket Information       In this section, you will learn how to get client socket information. This is a very simple program of java network. Here, we have 

Java Code Examples

Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java
Sending and receiving information to the UDP Client in Java... will provide send and receive information by the UDP client in Java. UDP client sends information or messages to UDP server and it collects some messages from 

Web Development

Client Side Coding
and VBScript. The Client-side script has a greater access to the information... Client Side Coding       Here, the client side coding refers to the code scripted for the end 

General

Linux GUI client for Subversion
client and administrative interface. You can get more information from its... Subversion Client Linux   ... the Subversion clients available for the Linux machine. Subversion is one of the best open 

JSP Servlet Questions

File download from server to client machine - JSP-Servlet
File download from server to client machine  hi, I want to save a pdf file to my client machine from a button provoded in a jsp page.The file...//Myreport.pdf); i want to provide a way to client to save the report in above 

JSP Servlet Questions

Take print out from printer at client machienusing jsp - JSP-Servlet
Take print out from printer at client machienusing jsp  Sir/Mam I want do is to take out print out of my report which will be created from the Mysql database with out displaying him/her the results or report from the printer 

Java-Tutorials

Getting Information of All Available Time Zones
Getting Information of All Available Time Zones... information about the time zones for setting up the time according... as the operating system database. There need to update the java time zone database from 

Development process Questions

Java client posting to a servlet - Development process
Java client posting to a servlet  Hi, I would like to create a java client that post to a servlet. I am trying to test out a webserver and would... Hello /LoginServlet For more information on servlets visit to : http 

MySQL

MySQL Client
table must match the host from which a client connects, the username, and the password. * The server checks every query it receives from the client to see... a client against entries in the grant tables based on the host from which 

MySQL

MySQL Client
, some entry in the user table must match the host from which a client connects... from the client to see whether the client has sufficient privileges to execute... on the host from which the client connects and the username the client provides 

Java Magazine Questions

Server calling of .exe file in the client
I call a .exe file from client machine? I want to run .exe from webpage like servlet. any idea...Server calling of .exe file in the client   I have a requirement 

JSP Servlet Questions

ssl client - JSP-Servlet
ssl client  How do you write SSL Client? Take example of SSL Socket Client 

Servlet Interview Questions

Calling servlet from servlet .
Calling servlet from servlet .  How to call a servlet from another servlet in Java?   You can call another servlet by using... by request.getAttribute(). In sendRedirect() new request is generated from the client side so you 

Java Interview Questions

Client Interview
Client Interview  Hi, I am kumar i am having client round in polaries client is a BANK. how to face client interview. what are the expected questions from CITI 

PHP Questions

get information from database
get information from database  get information from database   Please visit the following links: http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-table/mysql-php-select.shtml http://www.roseindia.net/sql/mysql-example/select 

General Information

General information on different topics
General information on different topics In this section we will provide.... These information will definitely help you in your day to day activities. We are giving these information in the form of many easily to learn articles 

Programming Tutorials

Chapter5.Client View of an Entity
about the entity bean. The meta-data information allows loose client/server... Chapter 5. Client View of an EntityPrev Part I. Exam Objectives Next     Chapter 5. Client View 

Struts Questions

htpp 404 error "Servlet as is not available"
htpp 404 error "Servlet as is not available"  hi iam new to struts. when iam running my struts app after filling the login form iam getting "Servlet as is not available". iam unable to find out where the error is.iam pasting my 

Struts Questions

htpp 404 error "Servlet as is not available"
htpp 404 error "Servlet as is not available"  hi iam new to struts. when iam running my struts app after filling the login form iam getting "Servlet as is not available". iam unable to find out where the error is.iam pasting my 

J2EE

service method in servlet
that is passed from the client to a servlet. To get the information from request... method in servlet that how can it be defined, how to get information from... of servlet class which is to be written for providing service to a client. It does 

Software Services

Information Website Template
a typical information website different from other websites on the web is that no unverified data is posted on such a site. Information from the most... of varied interests. The range of topics and information available 

Blog

Java Parallel Processing Framework (JPPF) version 1.4 is now available
and version information.         It provides the facility of restart or shutdown of nodes from a distant... layers- Client Layer: This layer includes an API and communication tools 

Servlets

Java : Servlet Tutorials
; Header Information available from the client in Servlet When a HTTP client...; Retrieve image from database using Servlet In this example we will show...; Get Parameter Name From Servlet Request This example illustrates about 

Eclipse Plugins

Eclipse Plugin-Rich Client Applications
. It is available as an Eclipse plugin and makes use of the JFace/SWT APIs. Is is an example of a business oriented, rich client application which benefits from... Eclipse Plugin-Rich Client Applications 

J2EE

Servlet Session
that to maintain a client stability. In Java Servlet Technology there is an API which helps... by the server to the client. An identifier information can be stored...Servlet Session Sometimes it is required to maintain a number of request 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP to client side - JSP-Servlet
JSP to client side  Hi I have a JSP(graph.jsp) page which calls a servlet and get the output. The output is a JSON object. I want to use the same to plot a graph in flotr. How can I use the same 

General

RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation
be invoked from the client. Essentially, the interface defines the client's view...; In this class, the ?receiveMessage()? method, which is called from the remote client... RMI Client And RMI Server Implementation   

DMCA.com