Home Discussion Discuss: How To Page Refresh Using JavaScript In JSP

• ThesisRichard April 24, 2012 at 8:35 AM

Thank you very much this great JSP tutorial I learn a lot... I also study php with wordpress and php with joomla.. but i really like using jsp servlet this a great adventure

• session expiredsandeep May 4, 2012 at 12:53 PM

if user logout from homepage and homepage link is logout.jsp I want to if user press back button of browser then display a message please login and his session has been also expired ............ thanks

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

How To Page Refresh Using JavaScript In JSP
How To Page Refresh Using JavaScript In JSP...; Step 1: Create a web page(sign.jsp) to show a button to Login user. <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC " 

JSP Servlet Questions

page refresh - JSP-Servlet
up window has to close and jsp page has to refresh. how can i solve...page refresh  Hi All, I've done a login application using Ajax. I wrote jsp page having sign in option. when i click the sign in,pop up window 

Struts Questions

Page is not getting loaded when I refresh the webpage???
Page is not getting loaded when I refresh the webpage???  **I am loading an image section(image,demo link,Zoom) in a webpage by using javascript... when I refresh the page.* Note: Header section is getting loaded always Could 

Ajax Questions

refresh jsp page - Ajax
refresh jsp page  Code for refresh a web page in jsp.  Hi friend, function refreshpage() { window.location.reload 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp drop down without refresh - JSP-Servlet
jsp same probleam also arise. Please tell me how to use the drop down without refresh and what change's is made in jsp of javascript to make proper data... jsp dropdown in jsp page,But the probleam is when i select first drop down its 

JSP Servlet Questions

Click on Page Refresh - JSP-Servlet
Click on Page Refresh  hi ,i am working on jsp with mysql. i m facing a problem whenever i click on page refresh or f5 button, the value on form....... use the following code in your jsp page but aftr adding this you 

JSP Servlet Questions

refresh - JSP-Servlet
JSP project. In home page i like to logged members count dynamically.... Is there any other way to refresh that particular place instead of refreshing whole page... the whole page instead of refreshing the particular page. Logged member's 

Servlets

Refresh a Web Page Using In Servlet
.style1 { font-weight: bold; } Refresh a Web Page Using... example we develop an application to Refresh a web Page using Servlet. We...;) and refresh this web page and print the current Date and Time after 10 sec 

Ajax Questions

Table refresh with ajax - Ajax
Table refresh with ajax  I am using jsp/html in my code. Is it compulsory that i have to use a servlet to implement table refresh using ajax? Or jsp also would work? Rajatha 

Ajax Questions

refresh rate in ajax
refresh rate in ajax  my data is in table which is generated dynamically. i want to refresh that perticular table after some time using ajax and with jsp 

Ajax Questions

Part refresh without a page refresh
Part refresh without a page refresh  hello, How do I submit a form or a part of a form without a page refresh?   hii, Ajax can do... page 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to refresh Client only once by sending setHeader ("refresh" ,??? )
How to refresh Client only once by sending setHeader ("refresh" ,??? )  How can i send response from JSP that will make my client page to be refreshed ?? I just want to refresh my client page only once....! Not periodically 

Ajax Questions

how to refresh google map using ajax by fetching lat long from database
how to refresh google map using ajax by fetching lat long from database  i have a jsp page where we select the object and by submitting the form... long from db. Now, i need to refresh the map using ajax.Pls help me how to do 

JSP Servlet Questions

servelt refresh page
servelt refresh page   write a program in servlet that display the cricket score.the page should automatically refresh on every 5 seconds.the score... should fall down.the page should not refresh after 5 overs is completed 

JavaScript Questions

force a page to go to another page using JavaScript
force a page to go to another page using JavaScript  How to force a page to go to another page using JavaScript 

JSP Servlet Questions

title and keywords don't refresh in webpage - JSP-Servlet
title and keywords don't refresh in webpage  Hi, I changed the title and keywords on my main jsp page that is the entry point into my web... and keywords. If I change anything else on the jsp page it refreshes 

Java Beginners

how to refresh my GUI page
how to refresh my GUI page  how to refresh a GUI in java 

Mobile Applications Questions

UIBarButtonItem Refresh
, refresh button using code in iPhone application?? If yes then how?   ... the refresh button... i'm providing you the example of Navigation Refresh UIBarbuttonItem...] initWithBarButtonSystemItem:UIBarButtonSystemItemRefresh target:self action:@selector(refresh 

Struts Questions

Page Refresh - Struts
Page Refresh   Hi How Can we control the page does not go to refersh after its forward again from action class.in my form i have one dropdownlist... in same page and fwd the action to same page 

Blog

Servlet refresh page
Servlet refresh page In this example we will show you how you can refresh your page from setting the refresh attribute from a servlet. response.setHeader... the browser to refresh the page after 10 seconds. In this will you can develop 

JSP Tutorials

Calendar In JSP Using JavaScript
Calendar In JSP Using JavaScript   ... in JSP using JavaScript. We created the following files for the application... of event on corresponding date. Step 1: Create a web page(emp_event.jsp) to save 

Java Interview Questions

prevent browser refresh
prevent browser refresh   prevent browser from refresh in Javascript 

JavaScript Questions

javascript
javascript  how to set the request or session attribute in javascript head part of jsp page 

JSP Servlet Questions

In JSP page, inside a javascript function, can I place a java code using scriptlet tag?
In JSP page, inside a javascript function, can I place a java code using...() in jsp page. In a separate java file, in a method checkListValue(), I am doing... checkListValue() using scriptlet tag inside the javascript function closeWind 

JSP Servlet Questions

javascript for textbox or prompt using servlet - JSP-Servlet
javascript for textbox or prompt using servlet  Dear sir, I am using a prompt(),when a delete is confirmed,its working fine ,but when... to next page .So please help me how to do.. Thanks...  Hi Friend 

PHP Questions

Captcha Refresh - Jquery
Captcha Refresh - Jquery  I'm looking for an example to refresh the Captcha image in Jquery ..every time the page get refresh. Thanks.   $("#refresh").click(function() { $("#captcha").attr("src","captcha.php?r 

JSP Servlet Questions

jsp dropdown refresh - JSP-Servlet
jsp dropdown refresh  Sir Thank u for your jsp code... but the probleam during data extraction when i select first drop down its refresh then 2nd drop down it also refresh. so i cannot get the selected data. Please kindly give 

JSP Servlet Questions

using insert and delete in a single page in jsp
using insert and delete in a single page in jsp  I am using the following code in jsp to declare two javascript functions to insert and delete in a single jsp page but insert function doesn't works only delete function works even 

General

Email validation is JSP using JavaScript
will show you how to validate email address in you JSP program using JavaScript... Email validation is JSP using JavaScript.... In your JSP program you can use JavaScript to validate the email address 

Struts Questions

Refresh the form - Struts
Refresh the form  Hi How Can i control the page that doesn't go to refresh when i am doing 1 or more action from same page and forward those action again to same page. how can i control the doesn't go to refresh in that page 

DMCA.com