Home Discussion Discuss: Execute SQL Queries with Java Application

• java to sqljenilyn March 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM

i only have jdk1.7.0 and my microsoft sql server 2005 .. can u teach me how to connect java to sql please!

• dataankit March 26, 2012 at 11:55 AM

very good program

• ThanksKifyexs473 May 10, 2012 at 3:26 AM

Now I can start to do my software proyect =D Thank you!

• Connection ErrorEllis June 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Hi, i tried your code. It could not connect to the database. Any suggestions? Thanks.

• feedbackMani kandan June 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM

satisfied

• html form linking to database using javaalekya October 20, 2012 at 10:51 AM

i have a html form with four buttons like insert,delete,modify,search.So for insert button i have given submit value so that all those values will be stored in my sql.Now for the other three buttons there should be the same servlet program which i have written for insert button.Now how to change the values based on the button.So please do help me it is very urgent!!!!!

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Execute SQL Queries with Java Application
Execute SQL Queries with Java Application       This is detailed java program to connect java application and execute queries like create table in mysql database, insert some 

Java Beginners

Java Queries
Java Queries  How to use setBounds() method in Java GUI application??   The setBounds() method sets the position of swing components on the container i.e. on JFrame. Here is a simple login form code that sets 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Native Queries, JPA Native Queries Tutorials
to use native query in your JPA application.  JPA Native Queries: JPA native query executes plain SQL queries. JPA Native queries have the following... JPA Native Queries       

SQL Question

sql tips for optimizing queries
sql tips for optimizing queries  Can anyone share tips on how to optimize sql queries ?   Optimizing SQL Query Remove user-defined inline... actions with set-based queries Archive old data Avoid cursors   Optimizing 

SQL Question

SQL QUERIES GUIDANCE
SQL QUERIES GUIDANCE  I have a query which returns 10 rows and 10 columns. Person_Id is primary key. The result set may be like Person_id Name, City, Telephone 1 Siva Pondy 1123 For each person_id 

Log4J Questions

some queries pertaining to use of log4j for logging in a java application-
some queries pertaining to use of log4j for logging in a java application- ... that as well. (4) The application in which I want to use log4j has multiple... to use the same log file across different java classes? How do I invoke 

Java Beginners

How sql Queries possible in DAO without creating Database connections - Java Beginners
How sql Queries possible in DAO without creating Database connections  In DAO we are writting sql queries , how it is possible without creating and closing database connections 

Hibernate-Tutorials

Hibernate Polymorphic Queries
( RightClick -> RunAs -> Java Application ) you will get the output as : INFO...Hibernate Polymorphic Queries In this tutorial you will learn about the HQL polymorphic queries. Hibernate supports the polymorphic queries. Polymorphic 

JDBC Questions

Does java supports queries with references/Table alias?
Does java supports queries with references/Table alias?  Hello, I have an Oracle query:SQL> select t.TopicName, p.NumberofPolls from EMSTopic t... is working fine in SQL editor but not working programatically. I am getting runtime 

Java Beginners

datatypes queries
datatypes queries  Respected sir ,what is the reason behind that java compiler gives me an error when float datatype isused to store float value?why we prefered double datatype for this?   You can use Scanner class 

Java Beginners

3 queries on java class
3 queries on java class  Hey. I need to do 3 queries on same class ( JAVA) One is to populate the combobox, the another one to populate tje jlist and the last one to use on button to open a file from database (BLOB) Can some 

MySQL

SQL Aggregate Queries
SQL Aggregate Queries       SQL Aggregate Queries show you the list of Aggregate Function that include... The Tutorial illustrate an example from 'SQL Aggregate Queries'. To understand 

Java Beginners

queries

Java Interview Questions

queries

Java Beginners

to add on to my queries - Java Beginners
to add on to my queries   Dear Experts, Sorry but I am worried that I did not explain clearly so I am adding in the error message I get from Netbean IDE when I run that queries using the last solution provided. I'm puzzled 

Java Technology Tutorials

JPA Sub-Queries
JPA Sub-Queries       In this section, you will see how to use sub-queries in your JPA application. Sub-queries allows you for querying the vast number of data 

Programming Tutorials

SQL
is an application that recognizes & executes SQL commands & specialized SQL*Plus... SQL       SQL SQL is an English like language consisting of commands to store, retrieve 

SQL Question

SQL injunctions - SQL
SQL injunctions  Could you please tell me how to handle the sql injunctions?  Hi friend, SQL injection is a technique that exploits a security vulnerability occurring in the database layer of an application 

JSTL

Use of tag of jstl
application that how to group queries and update operations by using <sql:transaction> tag of jstl. To execute query and update database first create... Use of <sql:transaction> tag of jstl   

MySQL

PHP SQL Query
; This example illustrates how to create and execute the sql query in php... and fetch the data. This interaction is made executing Sql queries. To understand how to use sql queries in php, we have created sql_query.php page. First 

JSP-Tutorials

JPA Named Queries
JPA Named Queries       In this section, you will know about the JPA Named Queries and how to use in JPA application. @NamedQueries: If you need to use more than one 

SQL Question

SQL
SQL  how to get ( 15 march 2011) and (15/03/2011) output using SQL   Use the following queries to get the data from database in the given format. For (15 march 2011) format: SELECT DATE_FORMAT(dob, '%d %M %Y') FROM 

SQL Question

SQL
SQL  how to get ( 15 march 2011) and (15/03/2011) output using SQL   Use the following queries to get the data from database in the given format. For (15 march 2011) format: SELECT DATE_FORMAT(dob, '%d %M %Y') FROM 

SQL Question

update database using two queries at a time
update database using two queries at a time  String sql="insert... can execute two queries with two different Statement object in the following way...)"; stm.executeUpdate(sql); String sql1="insert into appusers values(emp_seq.nextval 

SQL Question

SQL
tables EMP, and DEPT, the structure for which are given above. Write SQL queries 

SQL Question

NullPointerException - SQL
){return false;} return true; application dies in line data.Set_Info(sql... are not null, I check them with print them out. String sql = "UPDATE preview SET... sql string to make double check that query is correct. and when I try to run 

SQL Question

SQL
and another has non-transaction management the first application has committed the data and the same has to be updated in the second application But the second application failed to update the data. How will you sync the data between these two 

SQL Question

sql - SQL
the database how to do things (procedural). 3 SQL is used to code queries, DML... want query? 4.what is the diffrence between sql and plsql?  Hi Friend... HAVING n>1; Difference between SQL and PL/SQL: SQL is a structured query 

JDBC Questions

Java application - JDBC
Java application  Seasons greetings, I successfully designed the Food festival application using the help rosenet team rendered... assistance. Now i have 3 queries, How to update the ms access table from 

JDBC Questions

sql - JDBC
SQL joins queries   Hi, can anyone give me the couple of SQL joins queries with examples 

DMCA.com