Home Discussion Discuss: Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp)

• jspgaurav April 20, 2011 at 10:39 AM

in param how to use dynamic path for video bcz,we can't use jsp in <object></object>

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
JSP Tutorials

Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp)
Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp...; Example code for implementing JSP and also embedding wmp in JSP page Embedding WMP (Windows Media Player) means that you have to attach an external 

Java Beginners

media player
media player  sir, i need coding for media player application. That includes audio,video,sound recording and voice recognition. As for my mini-project will u help me?.just give me idea/guide plz 

Java Beginners

media player
media player  sir, i need coding for media player application. That includes audio,video,sound recording and voice recognition. As for my mini-project will u help me?.just give me idea/guide plz 

Java Beginners

media player

Mobile Applications Questions

Play Lyrics on media player
Play Lyrics on media player  how to play lyrics on media player(MIDlet) while song is playing in background..its bit urgent... Thanks 

Swing AWT

Media Player - Swing AWT
Media Player  Hi All, Could u help me? How can i create new media player in java programming language 

Java Beginners

Media player design
Media player design  i want to know that how will create media palyer application in java   Program for multiplication of table : class table { public static void main(String args[]) { int a=5 

Java Beginners

media player - Java Beginners
media player  Sir I need sourcecode similar to mediaplayer.plz give me somes links to get the source code 

Programming Tutorials

VLC media player
VLC media player      ..., released under the GNU General Public License. About VLC media player VLC media player is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats 

Java Beginners

how to Create a media player - Java Beginners
how to Create a media player  hi great friends my name is David.please i need a source code with detailed explanation on how to create a media player mp3 format.I need this urgently please!my E-mail address 

JSP Servlet Questions

Embedding - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

embedding - JSP-Servlet

JSP Servlet Questions

about player - JSP-Servlet
about player  hi i have a website in which, i want to play some video& audio files using jsp.so ,how to call the realplayer on to my website and play some video. if the user doesnot have a player , it should automatically 

JSP Servlet Questions

embedding a chatting code in jsp page - JSP-Servlet
embedding a chatting code in jsp page  i need to know that how can i embed my chatting code in java networking in my jsp page 

Java Beginners

how to run a vlc player in jsp
how to run a vlc player in jsp  how to run a vlc player in jsp 

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Windows
; Miro Beautiful interface. Plays any video type (much more than windows media player). Subscribe to video RSS, download, and watch all in one. Torrent...Open Source Windows       

Programming Tutorials

Open Source Media Center
Open Source Media Center Open source media center for Windows Why buy....    Via Tunes Open-Source Media Player Via Technologies has released a version of the open-source Xine media player that is designed to take 

Programming Tutorials

Embedding images in Flex4
Embedding images in Flex4: You can use the any of the three methods for embedding an image with components. Flex supports JPEG, GIF and PNG images for embedding. In this example you can see how we can embedded an image with component 

JSP Servlet Questions

windows username - JSP-Servlet
windows username  how to reset the password and username of windows using jsp 

JSP Servlet Questions

embedding cell phone camera inweb page
embedding cell phone camera inweb page  actaully I am working on visitor management project based on jsp ..in home page I want to embed my nokia N73 camera to capture image of visitor, so how do i do this? I tried object tag 

windows

Windows 8 versus Android
media streaming. With the launch of Windows 8 Microsoft finally came...Windows 8 has launched at a time when the much thrived smart phone and tab... the potential success of all the platforms and in talking of Windows 8 versus Android 

JSP Tutorials

JSP Tutorials - Page2
multiple forms on a single page.   Implementing JSP and embedding Windows Media Player(wmp) Embedding WMP (Windows Media Player) means... with Beans.    Implementing Bean with scriptlet in JSP 

Software Services

Media Streaming application
Media Streaming application Development media streaming applications for major... applications that uses the media servers to play media content real-time... Live news cast Live training sessions Steaming of centrally stored media 

Development process Questions

Plying Media File - Development process
Plying Media File   HI, I want to play video in my JSp Page 

JSP Servlet Questions

JavaMail and Gmail in Windows - JSP-Servlet
to send and receive emails through Gmail SMTP server. It worked fine in Windows 7 but when I try to run the same program in Windows XP in a different machine... by default in Windows 7. The program is= /* * SendMail.java * * Created 

Framework Questions

java chat using java media
= null; public Player() { super("Media Player v1.0"); setSize...); player = Manager.createPlayer(media...java chat using java media   Remove the error of this code plz reply 

Hosting Tutorial

Windows Web Hosting
; Windows Media support Yes   Cost...Windows Web Hosting Windows Web Hosting is the hosting service provided on the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. IIS server is used to serve the web 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source MP3 Player
Open Source MP3 Player Neuros to open source MP3 player blueprints... released the source code that underlies the hard drive-based music player's firmware... - not to mention the player's Ogg Vorbis support - has won it not a few customers from 

Java Beginners

Java Media Framework(JMF) - Java Beginners
Java Media Framework(JMF)  Hi everyone I'm designing a media player using jmf,i am not able to stop and old player and start a new one, the code for starting a new player lies in another class whose constructor has been 

JSP Servlet Questions

How to display windows virtual keyboard
How to display windows virtual keyboard  Hi, I have a jsp file which contains my website design. In my jsp website design, there's a button. I need to display windows virtual keyboard when i press the button. how to do 

DMCA.com