Home Discussion Discuss: Calculating Sum of two Multidim

• multidimentionaL arrayjoemari September 13, 2011 at 5:34 PM

guys pls help me teach me how to make a program "multi dimentional array" and the user will be the one who will input numbers? **000 ***00 0***0 00*** 000** just Like the above. the "*" will be the user input and "0" is permanent. guys pls help me :((( guys pls help me :(

• javamhon September 16, 2011 at 5:32 AM

sample codes for java dimensional array!!!!

• addition of two 1d arrays in javamahendra August 7, 2012 at 1:33 PM

public class arrayAdd { public static void main(String[]args){ int[] array1 = {1,2,3}; int[] array2 = {4,5,6}; int[] array1and2 = new int[array1.length]; for(int i=0 ,j=0,k=0;i<=array1.length && j<=array2.length && k<=array1and2.length;i++,j++,k++){ array1and2[k]= array1[i]+array2[j]; System.out.println(array1and2[k]); } } }

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
General

Calculating Sum of two Multidim
Sum of Multidimensional Arrays   ... that will calculate the sum of the matrix. To make this program run we need to declare two multidimensional array of type int. Firstly calculate the length 

Java Tips and Examples

Sum of two Matrix
Sum of  two Matrix       In this section, we are going to calculate the sum of two matrix... to this. In this program we are going to calculate the sum of two matrix. To make this program 

Java Beginners

write a program which asks the user for two int values and calculates their sum.
write a program which asks the user for two int values and calculates their sum.  The title says it all, an example is (1,2) > 3 

Java Beginners

sum database column
sum database column  please i have two columns-col1 and col2, col1... 3 Soap 4 how will i query the database to sum the Items... for you. select item, sum(quqantity) from `order` group by item 

Java Beginners

Sum database colum in java
Sum database colum in java  please i have two columns-col1 and col2... the database to sum the Items and display output so that it will be like... question what you have asked. select item, sum(quqantity) from `order` group 

Java Beginners

sum
sum  a program to find the sum of the alternative diagit of it ex- no=123456 sum=1+3+5=9 

Java Beginners

sum
; sum=sum+s; if(i==n){ System.out.print(s...+"+"); } System.out.print("\nSum of the series : "+sum 

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum

Java Beginners

sum of all values in a column of jtable
sum of all values in a column of jtable  hey everyone, is there a code to display the sum of all values in a column of a jtable namely CARTtbl in a jabel without using a button,and the sum will change when an item is added 

Programming Tutorials

Sum of array element in C
() { void read(int *,int); void display(int *,int); int a[5],i,sum=0; clrscr...;5;i++) { sum+=a[i]; } printf("The sum of the elements of the array is %d\n",sum); getch(); } void read(int c[],int i 

Programming Tutorials

Find Sum of Diagonals of Matrix
Find Sum of Diagonals of Matrix You all know that a matrix is a rectangular... elements. Here we are going to find the sum of Primary diagonal (From left top...) of the matrix from the given two dimensional array. See the following matrix 

C# Tutorial

C Addition of two matrices
C Addition of two matrices In this section, we are going to calculate the sum of  two 2 X 2 matrices containing rows and columns. For this , we need to declare two dimensional array of integer type. Here, we prompt  the user 

Core Java Tutorials

Find sum of all the elements of matrix using Java
Find sum of all the elements of matrix using Java A matrix is a rectangular... and the elements they wish to be in the matrix. These elements are stored into the two dimensional array. Now to determine the sum of all these elements, we have 

Java Beginners

Applet for add two numbers
); add(text2); label3 = new Label("Sum of Two Numbers...Applet for add two numbers  what is the java applet code for add two... class AddApplet extends JApplet { int sum; int x; int y; public void init 

Java Beginners

two dimensional - Java Beginners
two dimensional  write a program to create a 3*3 array and print the sum of all the numbers stored in it.  Hi Friend, Try the following...; int sum=0; int[][] matrix; Scanner input = new 

Java Beginners

sum of the series
sum of the series  Program to sum the series 1+1/1!+1/2!+1/3!+....n 

Java Server Faces Questions

sum in JTable
sum in JTable  how to calculate sum from JTable's one field like total 

Java Beginners

Sum of seris
Sum of seris  Program to find the sum of the following series using a function declaration. sum=x-(xxx)/3!+(xxxxx)/5!-(xxxxxxx)/7!+.....(xx....x)/n!. Where n and x are entered from the keyboard 

Java Beginners

Sum of integers
Sum of integers  A Java program that reads an integer value from the user and displays i) the sum of all even integers between 1 and the input value, both inclusive. ii) The sum of all odd integers between 1 and the input 

JSP Tutorials

Display Sum of Table Column Using In JSP
Display Sum of Table Column Using In JSP... an application to Display the sum data of a Table column for a specific Date. We created five file sum_count.jsp, resultForm.jsp, result_count.jsp, sumcount.java 

Java Tips and Examples

Add two big numbers
. For adding two numbers implement two big decimal numbers then apply the Sum() method... C:\vinod\Math_package>java AddTwoBigNumbers Sum of two... Add two big numbers       

Junit

Writing and testing method of addition of two numbers
a method named sum() which takes two int parameters and return addition of these two... Writing and testing method of addition of two numbers  ... the conditions or not.  Creating Calculator.java : This class has sum 

Java Beginners

adding two numbers - Java Beginners
]=Integer.parseInt(in.readLine()); int s=x[1]+y[1]; System.out.println("Sum of two...]; System.out.println("Sum of two no. is:"+s); } } For read more...adding two numbers  hii friends....... this is my program 

DMCA.com