VoIP Routers

The ADSL Router with VoIP The DrayTek Vigor 2600V has all of the features of the Vigor2600Plus ADSL router with the addition of two phone sockets, to provide Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) facilities - just like having two extra voice phone lines.

VoIP Routers

VoIP Routers

1. The ADSL Router with VoIP
    The DrayTek Vigor 2600V has all of the features of the Vigor2600Plus ADSL router with the addition of two phone sockets, to provide Voice-Over-IP (VoIP) facilities - just like having two extra voice phone lines. VoIP enables you to use your existing broadband capacity to carry regular voice calls to suitably equipped remote sites, for example another Vigor2600V router. The Vigor2600V also has enhanced VPN capacity and Internet content filtering. Versions are also available with an ISDN interface and a built-in wireless access point.

2. The Draytek Vigor Wireless Router with VoIP
    The DrayTek Vigor2800VG is a combined Voice Over IP ADSL router for Internet access, firewall, VPN device and Ethernet switch. The DrayTek Vigor Vigor2800VG includes features such as VLAN, QoS, Content filtering, VPN support for up to 32 tunnels and a USB printer port and support for all current ADSL technologies. Targeting requirement for residential, SOHO (Small office and Home Office) and business users, the DrayTek Vigor 2800VG is an ADSL2/2+ enabled integrated access device. With downstream speed up to 12Mbps (ADSL2) or 24Mbps (ADSL2+). The DrayTek Vigor 2800VG provides exceptional bandwidth* for internet access. 

3. Linksys SPA3102 VoIP Broadband Router
    The Linksys SPA3102 features the ability to connect standard telephones and fax machines to IP-based data networks with the additional benefit of an integrated connection for legacy telephone network "hop-on, hop-off" applications. SPA3102 users will be able to leverage their broadband phone service more than ever by automatically routing local calls from mobile phones and land lines over to VoIP service providers and vice versa. If power is lost to the unit or Internet service is down, calls can be redirected to a traditional carrier via the FXO interface. A user calling from a mobile phone or land line will be able to reduce and even eliminate international and long distance telephone charges by first calling their Linksys SPA3102 via a local telephone number.

4. Broadband Phone Service VoIP Router
    D-Link introduces the DVG-1402S Broadband Phone Service VoIP Router. The DVG-1402S is designed for businesses or homes that want to take advantage of Internet connectivity and Voice Over IP using a single gateway. The DVG-1402S Broadband Phone Service VoIP Router enables standard phones to be used for voice calls over the Internet. Telephone calls made over the Internet (VoIP) maximizes your broadband investment and is a cost-effective way to make phone calls. Enjoy low-cost long-distance calling with the DVG-1402S. Using your existing broadband connection, the DVG-1402S connects to your cable or DSL modem. Connect up to two regular phones to the DVG-1402S, and with an appropriate Internet phone service plan, you are ready to make VoIP calls. With the DVG-1402S, calling over the Internet is simple and works just like a regular telephone. The DVG-1402S is compatible with several convenient call features such as caller ID, voicemail, call waiting, and three way calling.

5. VoIP Wireless ADSL 2/2+ Router
    The SpeedTouch IADs are DSL broadband access devices that allow ADSL connectivity while providing voice over IP functions for home and office users. The SpeedTouch 706WL and 780WL offer additional 802.11g wireless LAN inter face. Both IADs support ADSL2/ADSL2+ and are backward compatible to ADSL offering auto-negotiation capability. Different mechanisms are available for remote or auto-configuration : TFTP/DHCP scenario?s and full TR-69 Data Model are supported. Through the implementation of TR-104 for VoIP you will be able to confi gure and manage all your voice services. The SpeedTouch Wireless Home Install Wizard makes setting up a wireless home network as easy as clicking a button, thereby drastically reducing helpdesk calls.

6. VoIP ADSL2 Router With ISDN
    The FRITZ!Box Fon 7050 brings your PCs to the Internet with lightning-fast DSL-speeds - over Ethernet, USB or wireless via WLAN. Simple to operate and highly secure from the start. The wireless portion 125MBit/s-WLAN-interface from the web with individual password protection, thus wireless communications are always protected through a Firewall, starting as soon as it is activated. The Fritz!Box Fon 7050 includes an integrated ADSL modem, a full-featured router, 2 phone ports for VoIP and a fully functional PSTN port. With the integrated ADSL/ADSL2+-Modem the FRITZ!Box Fon 7050 can connect to both DSL connections and to cable - or the modem can be also switched off to operate as a VoIP router. 

7. VoIP D-Link  router 1402s
    Still searching for that "miracle" box that would allow me to integrate my SIP calls with a regular phone and my computers routing needs, I decided to give the D-Link 1402s a try. Did it hit a home run or should the search still go o­n? We'll find out soon, but as a reminder, after trying the Zoom 5567 v3, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't uPNP compliant in its 1.0 firmware state, which is a big no-no with my configuration, and also was making my cable connection drop almost 50% of the time.