Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

AJAX Talk
AJAX Talk       Discuss the new web, PHP, XML, ... Read full Description 

VoIP

VoIP Talk
VoIP Talk          VoIP Talk Services Whether you are a residential or business... times.     Free VoIP Softphone Express Talk softphone 

VoIP

VoIP Download
VoIP Download          Free VoIP Softphone Express Talk softphone works like a telephone to let you make calls from your PC. With Express Talk you can call 

Ajax

Communication Tube - web-based messenger!
Messenger), Google Talk (GTalk), ICQ, IRC. Read full Description 

Ajax

FastPage
FastPage       FastPage? new easy to use, complex vision of optimized Browser - ASP .NET Server talk. Base principals: and it's Easy to use, install and configure and Minimal changes 

Ajax

MSN Web Messenger
MSN Web Messenger       MSN Web Messenger lets you talk online and in real-time with friends and family using just a web browser! Use it on any shared computer - at school, at work 

General

Apache Axis2 Tutorial, Develop the Next Generation of Apache Web Services using Apache Axis2

Software Services

PHP Development Companies
PHP Development Companies When we talk about PHP development companies, we refer to a professional Web Development Company, which has higher reputation in the market due to its working strategy, perfect planning, excellent business 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Development Skills
in career as a developer or designer. To talk of top 10 web development skills we... be a competent web developer and when you talk of database nothing is more popular than MySQL 

Web Development

Top 10 Web Development Skills You Need
conversion comes. To talk about top 10 web development skills you need we face 

Servlets

Learn Servlet Life Cycle
Learn Servlet Life Cycle Servlet is a Java programming language class that provides a component-based, platform-independent method to create web based applications to enhance the functionality of web server. If we talk about Servlet 

JavaScript Questions

java and visual basic
java and visual basic  Hello, Please how does java and visual basic interact or talk 

Java Interview Questions

chat message
chat message  how to create chat server which should be similar to google talk and facebook etc 

Programming Tutorials

FastPage
FastPage       New easy to use, complex vision of optimized Browser - ASP .NET Server talk. Read full Description 

Programming Tutorials

Communication Tube
Communication Tube       Communication Tube - web messenger chat client for the popular IM (instant messaging) networks: ICQ , MSN Messenger, Google Talk (GTalk) , IRC Read full 

XML Questions

JAVA - XML
JAVA  hi.. i want to talk to any SWT expert in JAVA... how can i do it?   Hi friend, For read more information,Examples and Tutorials on SWT visit to : http://www.roseindia.net/tutorials/swt/ Thanks 

Java Beginners

please tell me
please tell me  class Person{ string name; int age; void talk(){ System.out.println("my name is"+name); System.out.println...; void talk(){ System.out.println("my name is"+name 

Free Magazine

Quick introduction to web services
program. Web Services allows different applications to talk to each other... talk to java web services and vice versa. So, Web services are used 

Free Magazine

Web Services benefits
applications to talk to each other and share data and services among.... For example VB or .NET application can talk to java web services and vice 

JSP Servlet Questions

video chat
is this implemented in Skype, Google talk and Yahoo ? I will welcome all the suggestions 

Java Beginners

please tell me
please tell me  class Person{ int age; String name; void talk(){ System.out.println("my name is:"+name); System.out.println("my age is:"+age); } } class Hash{ public static void main(String ar[]){ Person raju=new Person 

Java Beginners

please tell me
please tell me  class Person{ int age; String name; void Person1(String g,int a){ name=g; age=a; } Person(String s,int i){ name=s; age=i; } void talk(){ System.out.println("my name is:"+name); System.out.println("my age 

Eclipse Plugins

Google Gadget Eclipse plugin
views:Google Calender, Google Talk, Google Map Allow user to customize 

Hibernate Questions

how to Integrate MULE and HIBERNATE - Hibernate
as webservice. Hibernate is used to talk with DB. I have used Spring framework to generate 

Ajax Questions

which server side script used in j2ee - Ajax
which server side script used in j2ee  Which server-side script takes the input from JavaScript, can access the database if it needs to, and processes the data.  Hi, You can use ajax in JavaScript to talk to server 

Programming Tutorials

Pidgin
for Windows, Linux, BSD, and other Unixes. You can talk to your friends using AIM 

Java Beginners

Core Java - Java Beginners
talk about core java, we means very basic or from the scratch where you learn about 

Core Java

Software Quality with JAVA
it java, C# or any other language.  Let's talk about an implementation 

Java Beginners

Java basics - Java Beginners
Java basics  I have two classes class cat { int height, weight; cat(int intheight, int intweight) { height = intheight; weight = intweight; } void talk(){ System.out.println("meow meow"); } } class OurCats 

Java Beginners

tagged/marker interface in java - Java Beginners
classes. To understand how exactly this tagging is done, we need to talk about 

DMCA.com