Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
VoIP

VoIP Phone Systems
VoIP Phone Systems          Introduction of VoIP Phone Systems Voice over..., and 3com are rushing to offer VoIP phone systems for small businesses. With VoIP 

JavaScript Questions

Phone no
Phone no  I have box where i can only put the number except + . Like +91 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Vehicle Tracking Systems - Overview
Vehicle Tracking Systems - Overview       Introduction Vehicle tracking systems are devices used... vehicle tracking systems. When large fleet of vehicles were spread out over the vast 

General Information

Cell Phone Locator System
by gathering data in the process about the mobile phone. Cell phone tracker systems...Cell Phone Locator System A cell phone locator system is another milestone in the mobile technology. As the name suggests, cell phone locator system is used 

General Information

Types of GPS systems
Types of GPS systems GPS systems have brought a new dimension to the way we.... Now, there are many types of GPS systems. Below, we are going to have a look... for some cheap deal can buy these systems. The might want to use GPS for basic 

General Information

Online Real-Time GPS Phone Tracking Service
Online Real-Time GPS Phone Tracking Service Online Real-Time GPS Phone... in different fields have made GPS systems immensely popular among masses... technologies start from the basic principals of architecture and design. A phone 

Java Beginners

landline phone
landline phone  write a java code to design a landline phone with as many feature as possible 

Java Beginners

landline phone
landline phone  write a java code to design a landline phone with as many feature as possible 

General Information

An Overview of Vehicle Tracking Systems
location of a vehicle by using the conventional cell phone network and Internet... is established. Advanced vehicle monitoring systems generally use GPS or GLONASS... to the computer. The download procedure in Passive systems is auto-defined and data 

Design concepts & design patterns Questions

introduction to information systems development
introduction to information systems development  can someone sent plz codes for college management system developed using IDE eclipse 

PHP Questions

regular expression for phone number
regular expression for phone number  Hi, i need the regular expression code for phone number in PHP. Thanks.   PHP - regular expression code for phone number \+?([0-9]{2})-?([0-9]{3})-?([0-9]{6,7 

Java Magazine Questions

Servers and Operating Systems

Java Beginners

code for phone application
code for phone application  I wish to write a small android (or java... button, phone call should be made to that number. It should also allow user... a message, receiver phone number and send SMS when user clicks send button. Program 

Mobile Applications Questions

xcode make phone call
xcode make phone call  xcode make phone call - Our iPhone application required a feature to call over any given mobile or phone number. Just wondering how to enable this feature in my application. Though i have see 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cell Phone
VoIP Cell Phone Using VoIP with Cell Phone  Before many... phone calling was on the horizon. VOIP has many different options, and now it seems..., or VOIP, is lowering phone bills for calls they make from their PC or land-line 

SQL Question

Get your friends' phone numbers
Get your friends' phone numbers  How to create on update trigger 

Technology

GPS fleet tracking systems
GPS fleet tracking systems have become an inevitable part of the fleet business. These tracking systems are present in the market in abundance. All the fleet tracking systems fall under two types: Active device: These devices 

JSP Servlet Questions

JSP phone number - JSP-Servlet
JSP phone number  Hi! when i am trying to insert phone number in dbase. Only 9 numbers are inserting. i have given data type as numeric(11,0). I have tried with numeric(12,0). but no use if i give 9 numbers it is going to insert 

PHP

PHP Chat Systems A MySQL Driven
PHP Chat Systems A MySQL Driven Chat Script Tutorial This article will show you how to create a simple chat script using PHP and MySQL database. The application will allow visitors to choose a username, enter message and the user 

MySQL

Mysql Phone Number Format
Mysql Phone Number Format       Mysql Phone Number Format is useful when you want to return the phone number in specific format. Understand with Example The Tutorial 

General Information

GPS Phone Tracking System
A GPS Phone Tracking system is a system used to determine the location of a stationary or moving Phone using different methods and attain the location coordinates of the phone. GPS Phone Tracking is achieved using the GPS or GPRS 

Programming Tutorials

Cell phone GPS tracking
phone. This device avoids unnecessary investment in infrastructure 

Technology

GPS fleet management systems
GPS fleet management systems are the most trusted systems all over the world by the mangers and owners of the fleet. They help the managers to keep an eye.... GPS fleet management systems are the safest way to monitor and keep track 

Technology

Fleet GPS tracking systems
Fleet GPS tracking systems are being used by almost all the fleet mangers... the most efficient route. The information collected by the tracking systems... technology that is in use very recently. Tracking systems record all the data from 

SQL Question

What are the main components of Database management systems software.
What are the main components of Database management systems software.  What are the main components of Database management systems software?   Hi, here is the answer, The database management system software includes 

Technology

Vehicle fleet management systems
Vehicle fleet management systems are in huge demand throughout the world... of fleet. They always look for systems that can help in proper management of their vehicle. Though many fleet management systems are available in the market one 

Vehicle Tracking Technology

Fleet Tracking Systems Works
Fleet vehicle tracking systems are designed to track the daily activity.... Most of the tracking systems installed in the fleet today are using A-GPS... to reconfigure routes or reschedule the timetables. Tracking systems are proving 

VoIP

VoIP USB Phone
VoIP USB Phone          A Corinex VoIP USB Phone A USB phone which can.... The Corinex LCD VoIP USB phone allows users all over the globe to make calls over 

JavaScript Questions

Phone number validation using regular expression
Phone number validation using regular expression  Explain phone number validation using regular expression in JavaScript.   phone = phone.replace(/[^0-9]/g, ''); if(phone.length != 10) { alert("not 10 digits 

Java Beginners

extracting phone number n storing in excel
extracting phone number n storing in excel  i need a program to open a doc file n extract phone numbers from it and store it in a excel sheet?? plz do reply and help me out with the problem 

DMCA.com