Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
VoIP

VoIP Over Cable
VoIP Over Cable          Introduction of VoIP Over Cable Cable operators..., today announced a suite of VoIP-over-Cable software for its Comcerto voice 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Cable Modem
VoIP Cable Modem Cable modem VoIP Voice over Internet... its service. Now many cable companies are leaping into the fray by adding VoIP... extensive experience in both DOCSIS and VoIP with millions of cable modems and MTAs 

Java Beginners

Cable tester - Java Beginners
Cable tester  How to determine if the cable is cross connect or straight 

Free Books

Hardware and Network books Page 2
;    What is the Cable  Modem?  This Cable Modem tutorial is designed to answer most questions about Cable Modems... standards. Cable Modems from different vendors does not work on the same CMTS/Head 

VoIP

VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol
Over WiFi    VoIP Over Cable    ... VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol          Vioce Over Internet or VOIP For Short 

Technology

How Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Works
change your idea of making telephone calls. How does VoIP or voice over internet.... It is still a mystery for them the how do voice over IP (VoIP) works... over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology of communication that uses 

Technology

What is VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol)?
connected from any part of the world to any part. VOIP or Voice Over Internet Protocol... to make calls instead of traditional phone calls. VOIP (Voice Over Internet...Are you eager to know "What is Voice over Internet Protocol"? The world 

Technology What is?

What is HFC?
means Hybrid Fiber Coax, a kind cable on which data are transmitted. In HFC the data flows over both coaxial and fiber optic cables in both the form... transmitted over the HFC besides television signals. The email with attachments and big 

Java Beginners

method over riding
method over riding  write a java program to compute volume of sphere and volume of cylinder using method over riding 

Mobile Applications Questions

Call UIViewController over RootViewController
Call UIViewController over RootViewController   Hi, i have created the window based application.. but not sure how to call the UIView over RootViewController. Thanks 

HTML Questions

mouse over effects in css
mouse over effects in css  I have written a mouse over effect in CSS. But it is not working in HTML. Can any one suggest me? Thanks 

Cloud Computing

Data over Voice Communication
Data over Voice Communication  I just Want to know that Data Over Voice communication is possible in India or Not, If not then Why. and If Yes then Why Please anyone give the answer 

Security Questions

application over https
application over https   Hi. This questions might be very simple but I would like to create a simple servlet program and want to access using https... while accessing https over http 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate over Jdbc
hibernate over Jdbc  Why use hibernate over Jdbc?   Hibernate provides lots of advantages over JDBC. Some of them are as below: 1) Hibernate is data base independent 2) Hibernate provides its own query language called 

Java Beginners

Installing programs over a network
Installing programs over a network  Hi, i want to write a java program that will allow me to install programs from a server to a client machine. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Installing programs over a network  Hi, i want to write a java program that will allow me to install programs from a server to a client machine. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

Java Magazine Questions

Transmitting messages over net
Transmitting messages over net  A method whereby messages to be transmitted between computers are all sent to a central computer, which gathers them and routes them to the appropriate destinations is known as - 1. Message 

Java Beginners

Image writing over URLConnection
Image writing over URLConnection  Hello, I am trying to write an image over an HttpURLConnection. I know how to write text but I am having real problems trying to write an image I have succeeded in writing to the local HD using 

Java Interview Questions

why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride()?
why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride()?  why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride 

Hibernate Questions

What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC?
What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC?  HI, What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC? thanks 

Hibernate Questions

What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC?
What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC?  HI, What is the advantage of hibernate over JDBC? thanks 

Ajax Questions

How to iterate over a checkbox group
How to iterate over a checkbox group  Hi. I am new to using JQuery and would much appreciate your help. I have a form on which I've created 5..." groups. My plan of attack was to iterate over the MASTER checkbox group 

Log4J Questions

Compression of rolled-over files using log4j
Compression of rolled-over files using log4j  How can I use log4j to rollover the log files on hourly basis and compress the rolled over files 

JavaScript Questions

Image swap on mouse over and mouse move
Image swap on mouse over and mouse move  i tried the code , sent form u...But if there are 50 images and..i want swap images on mousse over and mouse out, then the code becomes very lengthy...so please give the code for multiple 

JavaScript Questions

Image swap on mouse over and mouse move
Image swap on mouse over and mouse move  i tried the code , sent form u...But if there are 50 images and..i want swap images on mousse over and mouse out, then the code becomes very lengthy...so please give the code for multiple 

DMCA.com