Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
VoIP

VoIP Over Wireless
VoIP Over Wireless          Voice over Wireless IP Combining VoIP with 802.11....    VoIP and Wireless Networking Voice over Internet 

VoIP

Wireless VoIP
Wireless VoIP Phone is a next generation communication device. It adds Voice-over...; Introduction of VoIP and wireless Networking Voice over Internet Protocol..., or Voice over Wireless Fidelity.    Wireless ADSL VoIP Router 

General

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol
; What is WAP?Wireless... - a standerized way for delivering Internet data over wireless networks. Thus WAP links Wireless Network 

Programming Tutorials

What is WAP? Wireless Application Protocol

VoIP

VoIP Over WiFi
VoIP Over WiFi          A VoIP Over WiFi with work in Progress  The 802.11... in making VoIP run over WiFi -pesky little details like bandwidth assurance 

VoIP

VoIP Over Cable
VoIP Over Cable          Introduction of VoIP Over Cable Cable operators... Voice over IP (VoIP) provides many benefits for all levels of users, from 

Java Beginners

Wireless communication - Java Beginners
Wireless communication  I want to send and receive data(message/data) between 2 lappys which are connected in wireless lan. can u plz expalin how to start the JAVA source code 

VoIP

VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol
;   VoIP Over Wireless     VoIP... VoIP - Voice Over Internet Protocol          Vioce Over Internet or VOIP For Short 

Java Beginners

database management in wireless sensor networks
database management in wireless sensor networks  need code for inserting node details in database 

Technology

How Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Works
change your idea of making telephone calls. How does VoIP or voice over internet.... It is still a mystery for them the how do voice over IP (VoIP) works... over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a technology of communication that uses 

Core Java

Sun Java Wireless Toolkit
Sun Java Wireless Toolkit       Java Platform, Micro Edition The Sun Java Wireless Toolkit is also known as Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) Wireless Toolkit. Java 

JDBC

Java Architecture Over View
their intranet, through a wired network or wireless network.   Java 

Java Beginners

method over riding
method over riding  write a java program to compute volume of sphere and volume of cylinder using method over riding 

HTML Questions

mouse over effects in css
mouse over effects in css  I have written a mouse over effect in CSS. But it is not working in HTML. Can any one suggest me? Thanks 

Mobile Applications Questions

Call UIViewController over RootViewController
Call UIViewController over RootViewController   Hi, i have created the window based application.. but not sure how to call the UIView over RootViewController. Thanks 

Cloud Computing

Data over Voice Communication
Data over Voice Communication  I just Want to know that Data Over Voice communication is possible in India or Not, If not then Why. and If Yes then Why Please anyone give the answer 

Security Questions

application over https
application over https   Hi. This questions might be very simple but I would like to create a simple servlet program and want to access using https... while accessing https over http 

Hibernate Questions

hibernate over Jdbc
hibernate over Jdbc  Why use hibernate over Jdbc?   Hibernate provides lots of advantages over JDBC. Some of them are as below: 1) Hibernate is data base independent 2) Hibernate provides its own query language called 

Java Beginners

Installing programs over a network
Installing programs over a network  Hi, i want to write a java program that will allow me to install programs from a server to a client machine. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Installing programs over a network  Hi, i want to write a java program that will allow me to install programs from a server to a client machine. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Java Beginners

Vehicle Tracking Technology

What is a WiFi Phone?
; Introduction A WiFi phone is a wireless device that gives you the dual benefits of wireless connectivity and the cost savings of VoIP. It can be used in any... of retrieving data and accessing the internet better than a cell phone. As wireless 

RMI Questions

RMI over Internet - RMI
RMI over Internet  Hello I've made a project which utilizes rmi for communication. Problem: I am unable to communicate using rmi over internet 1)the clients cannot connect to me 2)I am using client side callbacks  

Java Magazine Questions

Transmitting messages over net
Transmitting messages over net  A method whereby messages to be transmitted between computers are all sent to a central computer, which gathers them and routes them to the appropriate destinations is known as - 1. Message 

Java Beginners

Image writing over URLConnection
Image writing over URLConnection  Hello, I am trying to write an image over an HttpURLConnection. I know how to write text but I am having real problems trying to write an image I have succeeded in writing to the local HD using 

Technology What is?

What is Wi-Fi?
; Wi-Fi, the abbreviation of  wireless fidelity is a  wireless...; area in the radio and electronic field all over the world. The term  Wi... network card and this is further connected  with  wireless router 

Java Interview Questions

why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride()?
why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride()?  why should we over ride hashCode(), when equals was over ride 

DMCA.com