Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
VoIP

VoIP Keep Your Number
VoIP Keep Your Number          VoIP Keep Your Existing Phone Number Changing your....    VoIP Keep Your Number Switch to NuFone and keep your number 

Job Tips

Keep Your Current Job While You Seek a New One
Keep Your Current Job While You Seek a New One  ... cell phone for your job search. Apply from home and give your home number and a convenient time (this is the best) or your personal cell phone number 

Programming Tutorials

The Scannability of your website
or long phrases. Keep it in mind that you need to differentiate your page from... The Scannability of your website   ... of your site needs to be such that it can be easily scanned. Search results 

Java Beginners

GUESS NUMBER - Java Beginners
GUESS NUMBER  Create a guessing game that picks a random number between 1 and 100 and lets you keep guessing until you get it right! You have two decisions to make. The first one tells you whether your guess was TOO HIGH 

Java Beginners

I need your help - Java Beginners
I need your help  For this one I need to create delivery class for a delivery service .however, this class should contain (delivery number which... represent the area. E.g, the 76th delivery in 2010 has a complete delivery number 

Ajax Examples

Your Bubblez
you visit us we?ll keep your last setup for you just as you left it. We are a new... Your Bubblez       Your... your desktop windows but within your browser on a single DHTML page. You can draw 

Programming Tutorials

How to make your web writing persuasive?
are basically concerned about the search engine optimization of your website then keep... How to make your web writing persuasive?       You might have emptied your pockets in marketing your 

Programming Tutorials

VoIP Number
VoIP Number VoIP Numbers With a VoIPtalk Incoming number... connection and anyone can reach you by dialling your individual number. The VoIPtalk... account * Your incoming number can now reach multiple destinations at once 

Programming Tutorials

How to promote your writing through your website
updating of your site is a must that you need to do in order to keep up the user... How to promote your writing through your website  ... to promoting your latest book? Tired of the endless running around after 

Software Services

Portal Development ' A Step Towards The Success Of Your Business
Portal Development – A Step Towards The Success Of Your Business Web... at the amount of business online today. Your website has got to be up to date and snazzy... to take not of when it comes to your website is your portal. If you aren’t 

Programming Tutorials

Submit Your Article
Submit Your Article       Submitting Your Articles to the articles search engines are an important step towards popularizing your articles. Submitting your articles brings Traffic 

Java Beginners

prime number - Java Beginners
prime number  this project is to determine if a phone number is a prime number. if the number is a prime number then print a message to the effect. if the number is not a prime number then print the prime factors of the number 

JSP Tutorials

Declare tag methods in jsp
to keep separate the dynamic part of your pages from the static HTML. In the code... uses tags given below... Declare variables : <%! int number; %> Declare...; Information about <%= getName() %>...<br> Contact Number : < 

Programming Tutorials

How to boost your Adsense revenue?
are the number of times your web pages with Adsense ads have been viewed. So it is directly proportional to the number or visitors to your web site. So, you can... the bid amount for your key words. On the internet there are a number of keyword 

Java Beginners

Magic number Java Program
Magic number Java Program  write a program that guesses what number the user is thinking of. Below is a sample transcript: Think of a number between 1 and 255. I will guess the number you are thinking of. 1 3 5 7 9 11 13 15 17 

MySQL

MySQL random number
MySQL random number       You may fall in the condition when you want to create random number for your... create a random number by the use of RAND() function of MySQL. There are two 

JDBC

Relational Database Concepts
;  An important part of every business is to keep records. We need to keep records of our customers, the employees of our company, the emails etc. To keep all the data indivually is quite difficult and hectic job 

Job Tips

Get Noticed with Your Resume
Get Noticed with Your Resume     ... the importance of your resume- they tell you that your resume can make or break your chances... it easier now to find a job- the number of qualified candidates has also 

Programming Tutorials

Get an Editor to polish your pages
Get an Editor to polish your pages   ... will improve the credibility of your site as bad language makes the users lose confidence in the material that they will find on your site. Editors can also make 

iPhone

Protecting Your iPad Has Never Been Easier
enhanced. What many people don’t actually pay attention to is how to keep your... to your device. There are a number of things you can do to prevent damage. Always...Protecting Your iPad Has Never Been Easier Since its release early in 2010 

Java Beginners

The largest integer among the X number
that prompts the user to key in a whole number X. The user is then prompted again to key in X number of integers. The program will then print out the following information : a) The largest integer among the X number of integers keyed in b 

General

MySQL default port number in Linux
MySQL default port number in Linux - How to find the default port number... is for you. In this tutorial you learn "How to find the default port number of MySQL in Linux?". After find the port number you can connect 

Java-Tutorials

Generating Random Number
for your application. Random Number is the frequently used to generate numbers... then program will generate any random number for your.  Methods and APIs... Generating Random Number      

Java Beginners

list file number - Java Beginners
list file number  sir you still haven't understand my problem. i have to list out only the number of files in a given directory,your solution still give number of (files+directories) in given directory. are jfilechooser provide 

Java Beginners

keep spacings between images when adding to scrollpane
keep spacings between images when adding to scrollpane  !alt textI'm adding a list of images from a directory using an arraylist.When images are added,my ScrollPane gets crowded.How can I keep spacings between images ? here's my 

Java Beginners

keep spacings between images when adding to scrollpane
keep spacings between images when adding to scrollpane  !alt textI'm adding a list of images from a directory using an arraylist.When images are added,my ScrollPane gets crowded.How can I keep spacings between images ? here's my 

Development process Questions

Keep servlet session alive - Development process
Keep servlet session alive  Hi, I am developing an application in java swing and servlet. Database is kept on server. I am using HttpClient for swing servlet communication. I want to send heartbeat message from client 

Java Interview Questions

guess number - Java Interview Questions
guess number  i am doing a java program for user to guess number. i...=JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Enter your guess."); num=Integer.parseInt(input...) { input=JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Invalid number!Please re-enter 

Java Interview Questions

i need your help - Java Interview Questions
i need your help  Write a java program that: i. Allows user to enter... to determine which is larger iii. Print to the screen stating which number is larger...); System.out.println("Enter first number:"); int number1 = input.nextInt 

JavaScript Tutorial

PHP Redirection Redirecting URL Tutorial, PHP Redirecting URL
of output in your redirection script. Note that \n\n symbols in the end... operation. Otherwise your header will be generated by the web server and this line...://roseindia.net"> You can even write the number of seconds into content 

DMCA.com