Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Programming Tutorials

VoIP Hardware
VoIP Hardware  VoIP Hardware Center VoIP NEWS is pleased to announce the opening of the VoIP Hardware Center. Here you can find listings, releases and reviews on all of the latest in VoIP hardware. VoIP Gateways 

Java Beginners

Connecting to Hardware - Java Beginners
Connecting to Hardware  I'm currently using netbean for my Final Year Project system that involve some hardware like electronic weighihng scale. Can... interact with the hardware? For example the weighing scale will generate 

Java Technology Tutorials

Hardware and Network Books
Hardware and Network Books       Page-1 This is self-paced, internet-based Network Hardware.... Our Network Hardware Tutorial courses offer unique benefits unavailable from 

VoIP

VoIP Hardware
VoIP Hardware          VoIP Hardware Center VoIP NEWS is pleased to announce the opening of the VoIP Hardware Center. Here you can find listings, releases 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Hardware
Open Source Hardware What is open source hardware Open-ness in hardware terms can have a whole range of meanings. In all the cases listed below, some hardware is open and some 

Java-Tutorials

Hardware and Software requirements for Java
In this article we have discussed about all the Hardware and Software... environment on your computer. Here we have bring you some of the essential hardware... system. Hardware Requirement for Java Minimum hardware requirement to download 

Linux-Tutorials

Hardware Requirement for Linux.
Hardware Requirement for Linux. For Installing Linux Server/ Desktop Operating System, it need a specific configuration of hardware platform. The hardware... also required for maintaining proper system operation. PowerPC Hardware 

WebSevices Questions

how to use web services to access hardware units ?
how to use web services to access hardware units ?  Hi I am suresh raja i am doing a project on electronic meter i have to get meter reading with the help of web services and store it to database is it possible to do ! please 

Free Books

Hardware and Network books Page 1
Hardware and Network books Page 1       The online Network hardware Tutorial This is self-paced, internet-based Network Hardware tutorial -- there are no books to purchase 

Java Beginners

How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point
How to find MAC(Hardware address) address of access point  How can i find out MAC address of Access Point using java 

JSP Servlet Questions

Retrieve hardware info of a PC using servlet - JSP-Servlet
Retrieve hardware info of a PC using servlet  Hi,I hav a query related to java servlets.I wanted to know how to retrieve the hardware information using java servlets?I had gone through this link http://www.roseindia.net/software 

Java Magazine Questions

How to Communicate with the operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine in java
How to Communicate with the operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine in java  hello Sir, i have a operating system embedded on processor running on hardware machine .Now as per my need i 

Java Magazine Questions

Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc.
Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc.  Alternate facilities of programs, data files, hardware equipment, etc. used in case the original one is destroyed, lost or fail to operate is..? 1. Backup 

windows

System and Hardware Requirement for Windows 8
Microsoft has launched its new Windows 8 in the market, but most of the users are thinking is their computer, laptop or tablet enough to run Windows 8. Here are the minimum system and hardware requirement that your computer, laptop 

OpenSourceSoftware

Open Source Hardware

Free Books

Hardware and Network books Page 2
Hardware and Network books Page 2       What is the Cable  Modem?  This Cable... Associate Study Guide  Cisco dominates the inter networking hardware 

Training

Careers for IT Freshers
a career in IT should choose from two major sectors: Hardware: Hardware comprise... of online shopping. Prime Fields in Hardware: Manufacturing: Manufacturing 

VoIP

VoIP Phonest
VoIP Phonest       Introduction VoIP Phones are the hardware/software for making VoIP calls. These hardware... of a CUP, hardware, firmware, VoIP application software, as well as serving as a router 

Core Java

Java XML
Java XML       XML is a cross-platform, software and hardware independent technology used... to the underlying architecture of the System software and the hardware Few 

XML Tutorials

XML: An Introduction
XML: An Introduction       What is XML? "XML is a cross-platform, software and hardware independent tool for transmitting information" XML is a W3C Recommendations 

Free Magazine

Introduction to XML - DTD
Introduction to  XML - DTD           Introduction to XML XML is a cross-platform, software and hardware independent tool for transmitting information 

General

Byte Code
machine rather than by hardware. Instructions of the bytecode may be arbitrarily..., or it may be used to reduce hardware and operating system dependence by allowing 

Linux Tutorial

Berry Linux 0.67 is released now
Berry Linux 0.67 is released now Berry Linux is a bootable CD Linux with automatic hardware detection and support for many graphics cards, sound cards, SCSI... is a bootable CD Linux, automatic hardware detection, and support for many graphics 

Jobs

Linux Administrator
and maintenance  Upgrade and troubleshoot Linux hardware and Operating 

Linux Tutorial

Linux Firewall

Technology What is?

What is eToken?
What is eToken?       eToken is a hardware mechanism used for password authentication via using identity management technique and provides hacking problem solution to the user 

VoIP

Free VoIP Software
Free VoIP Software          Free VoIP Software Phone Ekiga is an H.323 compatible videoconferencing and VOIP/IP-Telephony application that allows you to make 

VoIP

VoIP Programs
hardware needed. * Free & unlimited calling when placed between IG-VOIP phone... VoIP Programs          What is Free VoIP Software Ekiga is an H.323 compatible 

VoIP

VoIP Devices
packets and, in definitive through Internet. VoIP can use accelerating hardware... VoIP Devices          Introduction of  VoIP Devices  Net2Phone offers 

Linux Tutorial

Lineox Enterprise Linux 4.076 and 3.140 is available now
Lineox Enterprise Linux 4.076 and 3.140 is available now Always Current Lineox Enterprise Linux 3.140 with Update 7 available. In the 3.140 version the installation environment is rebuilt, so it offers better hardware support during 

DMCA.com