Home Discussion Discuss: Introduction to Maven 2

• maven reference, guide, tutorialmike senkow April 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM

I am looking for a high quality maven reference guide. I have read that "Maven: the Definitive Guide" has many errors in the code examples. Also, it was published in 2008, I think. I am sure apache has come out with something since then -- Maven 2.0 perhaps? Where should I look? Thanks, Mike

• DAHTzBOijbsQJbQyySendy July 23, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Great summary it was a rlelay cool presentation.I guess I didn't meet too many people there last night next time. I got rather involved in listening to a Maven political debate at the time.

Post your Comment

Your Name (*) :
Your Email :
Subject (*):
Your Comment (*):
  Reload Image

Related Articles
Maven Questions

Maven 2 - Maven
Maven 2   Hi, I m new to Maven 2 and in process to implement Maven2. I have browse in the net and got my Maven 2 installed but now I m facing few concerns on creating a small project. Please help me in this regard Thanks 

Maven Questions

Maven Jobss Plugin - Maven
we were using maven 2 as build tool. Later on we decided to deploy our... application on Jboss using maven 2: Step 1: Add the following code into pom.xml... feature of Maven 2: In case you want to just copy the war file into jboss deploy 

Free Magazine

Maven 2
Maven 2          Maven is a high-level, intelligent project management, build and deployment tool... for Ant. Now, click for more information maven 2 new section 

Blog

Artifactory Maven, Artifactory 1.2.5, Maven 2 Enterprise Repository Released
repository for Maven 2. It offers advanced proxying, caching and security features... Maven inside a corporate. Artifactory exposes a robust web based artifacts 

Maven 2

Maven 2: Features
Maven 2: Features       Maven is a high-level, intelligent project management, build and deployment tool provided by Apache's software foundation group. Maven deals with application 

Maven Questions

Maven Project Build fails - Maven
Maven Project Build fails  HI Team I need an urgent help and guide. I have installed maven on my system. I am running Windows xp. When i...] Total time: 2 seconds [INFO] Finished at: Mon Aug 04 20:02:19 IST 2008 [INFO 

Maven Questions

generation - Maven
generation  I have 2 config files to a file "monappli.properties" and a file "log4j.xml" the problem is that I was asked to generate the JAR files and two outside the JAR! I do not know how outsourced both files Help 

Maven 2

Features of Maven 3
After Maven 2, the Apache Maven rolled out the enhanced version of Maven .i.e.... with Maven 2 integrated with several bug fixes and improvements, making it a better... Maven 2 as project dependencies are retrieved from "repositories" and plugin 

Maven 2

Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in
Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in      ... from   http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/ 2. Get Maven-eclipse-plugin-plugin... the Maven Plugin with your eclipse IDE. Why Maven with Eclipse Eclipse is an industry 

IDE Questions

Maven Eclipse Integration - IDE Questions
Maven Eclipse Integration  How to integrate Maven with eclipse? Hi, If you are using maven to build, test and deploy your java... steps: 1: Create your maven project 2. Then create eclipse project file  Hi,If you 

Maven Questions

Mockstrutstest case in Weblogic - Maven
Mockstrutstest case in Weblogic  Hello All, I'm testing junits with Maven 2 using MockStrutsTestCase. The web.xml file is not loading even after I set the servlet config file with setServletConfigFile. I get the follwoing 

General

Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in
Maven 2 Eclipse Plug-in      ... our experts will show you the steps required to download and install the Maven Plugin with your eclipse IDE. Why Maven with Eclipse Eclipse 

Maven 2

Introduction to Maven 2
Introduction to Maven 2      ... plugins that exists for maven1 are ported yet. Maven 2 is expected to stabilize... to automate the project's build infrastructure since maven uses a standard directory 

Maven 2

Downloading and installing Maven 3 - Tutorial of Maven 3 explaining the steps to download and configure Maven 3
Downloading and installing Maven 3 In this tutorial I will teach you how you can download, unzip, install and configure Maven 3 on your windows computer. We are using windows 7 for installing and configuring the Maven 3 project 

Maven Questions

Maven - Maven
Maven  I am new to maven tool.i don't know anything abt that? plesae explain me about maven   Hi mamatha, Maven is a high-level... software foundation group. Maven deals with application development lifecycle 

Struts 2 Tutorials

Struts 2.3.15.1 Maven - How to use Maven dependency of Struts 2.3.15.1?
Struts 2.3.15.1 Maven - How to use Maven dependency of Struts 2.3.15.1? In this section we will tell you about the correct Maven dependency configuration for using the Struts 2.3.15.1 libraries in your project. Maven is project 

Maven 2

What is Apache Maven?
libraries and Maven plug-ins from one or more repositories such as the Maven 2...What is Apache Maven? What is the importance of Maven in project development and deployment? In this article we will introduce you with the Maven project 

Maven 2

Maven Web Application: Creating web application in Maven 3
:\mavenexamples> Step 2: Understanding Maven directory structure...How to create Maven based Web Application? You will learn to create web application using maven archetype. We are using the Maven 3 build tool 

Maven 2

How to enable proxy settings in Maven?
Maven 3 Tutorial: How to enable proxy settings in Maven? In this tutorial I will teach you how to enable proxy settings in maven? If your computer is behind firewall and you are accessing Internet through proxy server then the Maven 

Maven 2

Installing and Getting Hands on Maven
Installing and Getting Hands on Maven   ... file, let us shift on trying something out. Download Maven from... to point to the JDK installation and MAVEN_HOME to point to the Maven directory 

Maven Questions

Maven Exclusion - Maven
Maven Exclusion  While doing a project I was encountered a problem... jsf-api-1.2_06.jar jsf-impl-1.2_06.jar Here is the full code of maven-war plugin maven-war-plugin 2.0.2 **/jdbc.properties   Hello,My problem 

Maven 2

Apache Maven plugins
. Learn about Maven2 Eclipse Plug-in :  Maven 2 Eclipse Plug... Apache Maven plugins      ... a specific task on demand. Maven provides a plugin execution framework and all 

Maven Questions

Maven with eclipse
Maven with eclipse  Hai friends i m new to maven and quartz scheduler. I run the simple Helloworld quartz scheduler program as maven project in eclipse successfully. Now i want to cluster the same program in terracotta quartz 

Maven Questions

java - Maven
java  Can u send the maven plug in and related jar files.. i have down loded the zip file,but i need plug in for this... Plse send.... regards raghavendra 

Maven Questions

Maven's order of inheritance
Maven's order of inheritance  hello, What is Maven's order of inheritance?   hii, 1.parent pom 2.project pom 3.settings 4.CLI parameters 

Maven Questions

java - Maven

Maven Questions

java - Maven

Maven Questions

java - Maven

Maven Questions

MyEclipse - Maven

Maven Questions

java - Maven

DMCA.com